Paolo VIVA Savoldelli!!!! wow!

Wow - overall at the Giro and now a Tour stage win. He must be on drugs. Right Flyer?

JDM said:
Wow - overall at the Giro and now a Tour stage win. He must be on drugs. Right Flyer?

oh c'mon guys don't ruin it......

VIVA PAOLO BRAVISSIMO!!!!!!!!!!!

DiabloScott said:
If I could win a stage in the Tour, that's how I'd do it. Very classy.

Hey diabloscott, how's the weather in the Bay Area? it is pretty scorching up here in the valley.......
By the way, did you go to the death ride a few days ago???? it was horrible!!!! I like the participation though, great riders and cool bikes.
www.deathride.com
;)

mareblu said:
Hey diabloscott, how's the weather in the Bay Area? it is pretty scorching up here in the valley.......
By the way, did you go to the death ride a few days ago???? it was horrible!!!! I like the participation though, great riders and cool bikes.
www.deathride.com
;)

How do I upload a picture??????

mareblu said:
www.deathride.com
;)

It's been really hot here too - they're predicting 101°F this afternoon and I can't believe I'm going to ride the mountain in that heat. It's been cooling off at night though.

I haven't done the death ride yet - it's on my list but my "suitcase of courage" is only about half full. I heard it was pretty nice weather though this year - not too cool in the morning... why did you say it was horrible?

Are you in Santa Rosa? That's where I cut my cycling teeth. I always think I'll move back there when I hit the lottery.

DiabloScott said:
It's been really hot here too - they're predicting 101°F this afternoon and I can't believe I'm going to ride the mountain in that heat. It's been cooling off at night though.

I haven't done the death ride yet - it's on my list but my "suitcase of courage" is only about half full. I heard it was pretty nice weather though this year - not too cool in the morning... why did you say it was horrible?

Are you in Santa Rosa? That's where I cut my cycling teeth. I always think I'll move back there when I hit the lottery.

Well, 5 peeks and 15,000 feet of pure brutal climbing doesn't sound horrible to you? :confused: :confused: the weather was very nice though. Kind of cloudy and some patches of hot sun (only a bit).
I am in the Sacramento area and like you, I am on my way out to ride my bike with this lovely 100 degree weather, Now that is definitely "a suitcase of courage!" yikes!!!!! the water bottles get so warm that it is not even funny :mad: ....

Happy riding guys!!!!

CIao a tutti

Go Il Falco GO!!!!!!!!! see you guys later

mareblu said:
Well, 5 peeks and 15,000 feet of pure brutal climbing doesn't sound horrible to you? :confused: :confused: the weather was very nice though. Kind of cloudy and some patches of hot sun (only a bit).
I am in the Sacramento area and like you, I am on my way out to ride my bike with this lovely 100 degree weather, Now that is definitely "a suitcase of courage!" yikes!!!!! the water bottles get so warm that it is not even funny :mad: ....

Well it sounds brutal yes, but horrible would mean you didn't enjoy the experience. The climbing is what the DR is all about.

For this afternoon I've got one bottle fully frozen and one that's packed with ice mixed with Cytomax.

DiabloScott said:
Well it sounds brutal yes, but horrible would mean you didn't enjoy the experience. The climbing is what the DR is all about.

For this afternoon I've got one bottle fully frozen and one that's packed with ice mixed with Cytomax.

yeah brutal brutal bruuuuutal.....never do it again. The only good thing is the losing 7000 calories in one day! ;)

Great idea about frozen bottle of water, I'll try that....thanks