Paramount paint

Andrew Karre

Guest
I have one of the Match/Tim Isaacs built Paramounts (98, I think). I love it, but the paint is
getting worn in several places. I like the original paint and would like to keep the color. Does
anyone know who painted these frames? Has anyone acquired paint to match the gold paint on the 98
Paramounts?

Thanks, Andrew Karre

ACME painting in Portland Oregon. I spoke to them once about getting decals for my 99 Paramount but
he would not sell them to me. He saves the decals for repaints. I don't have the number any longer,
I think I had to call information to get it. Tim Issac, the gentleman who built your Paramount, now
works for litespeed. He can help as well. -Brad "Andrew Karre" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:[email protected]...

"Brad Keeter" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> ACME painting in Portland Oregon. I spoke to them once about getting decals for my 99 Paramount
> but he would not sell them to me. He saves the decals for repaints. I don't have the number any
> longer, I think I had to call information to get it. Tim Issac, the gentleman who built your
> Paramount, now works for litespeed. He can help as well. -Brad

Here you go:

Acme Paint Shop 1640 Se 10th PORTLAND, OR 97214-3519
(503) 238-0829

They do the paint jobs for Vanilla Bicycles. Neat stuff.

Jeff