Paramount PC9 Cycle Computers

Drl-Sgt

Aug 9, 2004
I have a Paramount PC9 cycle computer and I need to get a copy of the operation instructions. I can't seem to find anything on the web about it.
Not even anything about the Paramount company brand of cycle equiptment.
I really need the info if anyone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks
Drl-Sgt
[email protected]

Drl-Sgt said:
I have a Paramount PC9 cycle computer and I need to get a copy of the operation instructions. I can't seem to find anything on the web about it.
Not even anything about the Paramount company brand of cycle equiptment.
I really need the info if anyone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks
Drl-Sgt
[email protected]
Most Paramount branded items were distributed by Schwinn to compliment their racing frame line.

Don't know if this link could be of any assistance:

http://www.sheldonbrown.com/cyclecom_cal_proc_t-z.html#vettacyclecomputer

He identifies the Paramount series 8 & 10 as being a rebadged Vetta model.

Thanks,

I saw the Sheldon Brown site but didn't get much info on operation. I really need a copy of the operation insructions for the PC9. I haven't used thie one for a long time and now that I'm getting back into cycling I want to use all my equiptment properly.

Thanks for the help.

Drl-Sgt

Drl-Sgt said:
Thanks,

I saw the Sheldon Brown site but didn't get much info on operation. I really need a copy of the operation insructions for the PC9. I haven't used thie one for a long time and now that I'm getting back into cycling I want to use all my equiptment properly.

Thanks for the help.

Drl-Sgt
i have a copy of those instructions if you still need them .respond with home address-by the way i emailed you also

cincinnatiTOM said:
i have a copy of those instructions if you still need them .respond with home address-by the way i emailed you also
I need a copy as well. I just bought a used bike with the PC9 installed on it. I can't figure out how to use it properly.

I sincerely appreciate your help. What do I owe you for postage and copying?

Brian Koechel
11625 Boom Pointer Way
Gold River, CA 95670-7626

cincinnatiTOM said:
I could use a copy of the instructions too, if you still have them. Please email them. Thanks.

jkebeech-at-highstream.net (replace "-at-")

if you need a copy of pc9 paramount computer instructions please post your home address as well.i'm having some scanner problems at the present.

Thanks Tom. My name and address is:

Brian Koechel
11625 Boom Pointer Way
Gold River, CA 95670-7626

cincinnatiTOM said:
if you need a copy of pc9 paramount computer instructions please post your home address as well.i'm having some scanner problems at the present.

cincinnatiTOM said:
I lost my instructions too. Could you please e-mmail them to me too? Thanks so much! Lakefly :cool:

cincinnatiTOM said:
Thanks. Art Seibel
N7262 Winnebago Dr.
Fond du Lac, WI 54935

cincinnatiTOM said:
I would also like to get a set of those instruction too. Could you please e-mail them to me?

cincinnatiTOM said:
Dear cincinnatiTOM,

I submitted a post regarding an old computer that I have, and some kind soul replied that it may be a Schwinn Paramount. It looks like you have already responded to a posting about this earlier and indicated that you may have instructions for it. I've attached a photo - does this look familiar and do you have instructions for it?

Thanks a bunch for your help.
southcarolinaJOHN

JGlen said:
Dear cincinnatiTOM,

Originally Posted by cincinnatiTOM

I also was looking for the instructions...would appreciate if you could forward to

Gary Kretz
635 West Drive
Delray Beach, FL 33445

or to [email protected]

Delrage said:
JGlen said:
Dear cincinnatiTOM,

Originally Posted by cincinnatiTOM

I also was looking for the instructions...would appreciate if you could forward to

Gary Kretz
635 West Drive
Delray Beach, FL 33445

or to [email protected]
Gary: Do you have a copy of the operating instructions for "Paramount PC9" that you could email to me?

Jalleen said:
I would also like to get a set of those instruction too. Could you please e-mail them to me?
Did you every get an emial with a copy of the instructions for the Paramount PC9? I found that I also need a copy.

Db2mn said:
Did you every get an emial with a copy of the instructions for the Paramount PC9? I found that I also need a copy.
I tried to attach to this response, but the file size exceeded the limit in this forum. I can send offline if you provide your e-mail address. My e-mail is attached to the original posting.

Gary

cincinnatiTOM said:
I know this is a bit late, but I just found this forum and I too need a copy of the instructions for the Paramount PC9 bike computer, particularly the part that explains how to calibrate the computer to my particular bicycle wheels.

Tmbillig

mailing address:
Tom Billigmeier
204 Crestridge Dr.
Burnsville, MN 55337

Tom,

I never got a copy, but I found the best solution was to go to your local bike shop and they know the correct number for the size of the wheel. I went to a Schwin dealership in Minnetonka.

Bill (DB2MN)

Thanks, Bill. I did get a photo copy of the owners manual from Tom.

Tom

Db2mn said:
Tom,

I never got a copy, but I found the best solution was to go to your local bike shop and they know the correct number for the size of the wheel. I went to a Schwin dealership in Minnetonka.

Bill (DB2MN)

cincinnatiTOM said:
I know I'm late to the party but would you mind sending me an email copy of the Paramount PC9 owner's manual. I've search the web and you seem to be the only hope.

Thank you.