Paramount?

If ya got the serial number, go to Waterford website here and look it up:
http://www.waterfordbikes.com/velorotica/fsn.php

"Bill Patterson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Can anyone tell me about my old fixed gear?
>
> Look at"
>
> http://home.earthlink.net/~wm.patterson/_wsn/page2.html
>
> Thanks
> --
> Bill "Pop Pop" Patterson Retired and riding my Linear, my front drive low racer and our M5 tandem.
>
> See some Bikes At:
>
> http://home.earthlink.net/~wm.patterson/index.html
>
> Reply to [email protected]

Fork and what I can see of the frame looks like an early Paramount. Hubs are not what I'm familiar
with as Paramount. Stem looks right, crank looks wrong. I have a 50s one.

THe wheels handlebar and seat/seat post, were all added by me. The crank was on there, however I
have been told that the Chater-Lea crank arms should have a Chater-Lea chain ring. The chain ring on
the bike is a Raileigh (sp). I am looking for a proper chain ring and pedals. The hubs are english
which match the head set and cranks.

I have a block cog and new "in the metal box" chain. I just need the chainring.

The bike seems to be constructed by Emile Wastyn, who made the original Paramounts.

Thats all I know.
--
Bill "Pop Pop" Patterson Retired and riding my Linear, my front drive low racer and our M5 tandem.

See some Bikes At:

http://home.earthlink.net/~wm.patterson/index.html

PC

http://www.roadkillbill.com/r135.html