Paramount?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Bill Patterson, Mar 15, 2003.

  1. Tags:

  2. Bfd

    Bfd Guest

    If ya got the serial number, go to Waterford website here and look it up:
    http://www.waterfordbikes.com/velorotica/fsn.php

    "Bill Patterson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Can anyone tell me about my old fixed gear?
    >
    > Look at"
    >
    > http://home.earthlink.net/~wm.patterson/_wsn/page2.html
    >
    > Thanks
    > --
    > Bill "Pop Pop" Patterson Retired and riding my Linear, my front drive low racer and our M5 tandem.
    >
    > See some Bikes At:
    >
    > http://home.earthlink.net/~wm.patterson/index.html
    >
    > Reply to [email protected]

  3. Peter Cole

    Peter Cole Guest

  4. Tw406

    Tw406 Guest

    Fork and what I can see of the frame looks like an early Paramount. Hubs are not what I'm familiar
    with as Paramount. Stem looks right, crank looks wrong. I have a 50s one.

  5. THe wheels handlebar and seat/seat post, were all added by me. The crank was on there, however I
    have been told that the Chater-Lea crank arms should have a Chater-Lea chain ring. The chain ring on
    the bike is a Raileigh (sp). I am looking for a proper chain ring and pedals. The hubs are english
    which match the head set and cranks.

    I have a block cog and new "in the metal box" chain. I just need the chainring.

    The bike seems to be constructed by Emile Wastyn, who made the original Paramounts.

    Thats all I know.
    --
    Bill "Pop Pop" Patterson Retired and riding my Linear, my front drive low racer and our M5 tandem.

    See some Bikes At:

    http://home.earthlink.net/~wm.patterson/index.html

    PC

    http://www.roadkillbill.com/r135.html