Pardon me, chaps, but might I inquisite someone for some aide?

MarylandGator

Jan 3, 2008
I recently underwent some painful surgery on or around my private areas. I won't get into details, but I have always been an avid fan of cyclists and cycling. I would love to get back into this wonderful sport, especially since I have gained an extraordinary amount of weight, but I have a rather embarrassing problem. I can not find a bycicle seat that quite fits. The scar tissue from my pseudo-castration is rather painful. Can any of you lovely folks help me out with this problem? I have been to some cycling stores, but to no avail. I am rather desperate.

best regards

Maryland

I have seen a seat that only supports the butt cheeks but i can't remember it's name. Maybe this will jog someones memory.

MarylandGator said:
I recently underwent some painful surgery on or around my private areas. I won't get into details, but I have always been an avid fan of cyclists and cycling. I would love to get back into this wonderful sport, especially since I have gained an extraordinary amount of weight, but I have a rather embarrassing problem. I can not find a bycicle seat that quite fits. The scar tissue from my pseudo-castration is rather painful. Can any of you lovely folks help me out with this problem? I have been to some cycling stores, but to no avail. I am rather desperate.

best regards

Maryland

Look at SMP saddles. Below is the distributor.
http://www.albabici.com