Paris-Nice : need video of Saturday's action

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Philip Taylor -, Mar 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Did any member of Uk.Rec.Cycling happen to record the Eurosport coverage of Paris-Nice on Saturday
    last ? For some reason my recorder failed to capture that day, and I would very much like to catch
    up on the one day I missed. I can offer in return days 2, 5 & 7 : day 2 is in SVHS-ET format, days 5
    & 7 in SVHS, but I will happily convert to straight VHS if needed.

Philip Taylor (Mailto:p[email protected])

Tags:

2. Terry

Terry Guest

"Philip TAYLOR [PC87S/O-XP]" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Did any member of Uk.Rec.Cycling happen to record the Eurosport coverage of Paris-Nice on Saturday
    > last ? For some reason my recorder failed to capture that day, and I would very much like to catch
    > up on the one day I missed. I can offer in return days 2, 5 & 7 : day 2 is in SVHS-ET format, days
    > 5 & 7 in SVHS, but I will happily convert to straight VHS if needed.
    >
    > Philip Taylor (Mailto:p[email protected])

I think I did, what stage was it (to make sure)?

---
    This is the worst moment of my entire life. I've spent my last penny on a cat-skin windcheater, I've
    just broken a priceless turnip and now I'm about to be viciously slaughtered by a naked Tunisian
    sock merchant. Blackadder III

3. According to Eurosport.Com, it was Toulon - Cannes, Terry, but as I failed to record it I can't
    confirm this! What I am reasonably confident of is that Bobby Julich fell on that day, hurting
    himsdelf quite badly, but managed to re-mount and finish.

** Phil.
    --------
    Terry wrote:
    >
    > "Philip TAYLOR [PC87S/O-XP]" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Did any member of Uk.Rec.Cycling happen to record the Eurosport coverage of Paris-Nice on
    > > Saturday last ? For some reason my recorder failed to capture that day, and I would very much
    > > like to catch up on the one day I missed. I can offer in return days 2, 5 & 7 : day 2 is in
    > > SVHS-ET format, days 5 & 7 in SVHS, but I will happily convert to straight VHS if needed.
    > >
    > > Philip Taylor (Mailto:p[email protected])
    >
    > I think I did, what stage was it (to make sure)?

4. Terry

Terry Guest

If it's the Cannes finish then yes, I have it, plus previous stages on the same tape.

---
    This is the worst moment of my entire life. I've spent my last penny on a cat-skin windcheater, I've
    just broken a priceless turnip and now I'm about to be viciously slaughtered by a naked Tunisian

> According to Eurosport.Com, it was Toulon - Cannes, Terry, but as I failed to record it I can't
    > confirm this! What I am reasonably confident of is that Bobby Julich fell on that day, hurting
    > himsdelf quite badly, but managed to re-mount and finish.
    >
    > ** Phil.
    > --------
    > Terry wrote:
    > >
    > > "Philip TAYLOR [PC87S/O-XP]" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > Did any member of Uk.Rec.Cycling happen to record the Eurosport coverage of Paris-Nice on
    > > > Saturday last ? For some reason my recorder failed to capture that day, and I would very much
    > > > like to catch up on the one day I missed. I can offer in return days 2, 5 & 7 : day 2 is in
    > > > SVHS-ET format, days 5 & 7 in SVHS, but I will happily convert to straight VHS if needed.
    > > >
    > > > Philip Taylor (Mailto:p[email protected])
    > >
    > > I think I did, what stage was it (to make sure)?

5. Terry wrote:
    >
    > If it's the Cannes finish then yes, I have it, plus previous stages on the same tape.

Sounds great, Terry : would it be possible for me to borrow it, and would you be interested in any
    of the stages I have in return ? Obviously I'd be happy to pay postage, insurance and whatever.

** Phil

P.S. Should we continue this thread by e-mail ? Mailto:p[email protected]

6. Terry

Terry Guest

Have replied off list.

---

>
    >
    > Terry wrote:
    > >
    > > If it's the Cannes finish then yes, I have it, plus previous stages on
    the
    > > same tape.
    >
    > Sounds great, Terry : would it be possible for me to borrow it, and would you be interested in any
    > of the stages I have in return ? Obviously I'd be happy to pay postage, insurance and whatever.
    >
    > ** Phil
    >
    > P.S. Should we continue this thread by e-mail ?
    Mailto:p[email protected]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.