Paris-Nice : need video of Saturday's action

Philip Taylor -

Guest
Did any member of Uk.Rec.Cycling happen to record the Eurosport coverage of Paris-Nice on Saturday
last ? For some reason my recorder failed to capture that day, and I would very much like to catch
up on the one day I missed. I can offer in return days 2, 5 & 7 : day 2 is in SVHS-ET format, days 5
& 7 in SVHS, but I will happily convert to straight VHS if needed.

Philip Taylor (Mailto:p[email protected])

"Philip TAYLOR [PC87S/O-XP]" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Did any member of Uk.Rec.Cycling happen to record the Eurosport coverage of Paris-Nice on Saturday
> last ? For some reason my recorder failed to capture that day, and I would very much like to catch
> up on the one day I missed. I can offer in return days 2, 5 & 7 : day 2 is in SVHS-ET format, days
> 5 & 7 in SVHS, but I will happily convert to straight VHS if needed.
>
> Philip Taylor (Mailto:p[email protected])

I think I did, what stage was it (to make sure)?

---
This is the worst moment of my entire life. I've spent my last penny on a cat-skin windcheater, I've
just broken a priceless turnip and now I'm about to be viciously slaughtered by a naked Tunisian
sock merchant. Blackadder III

According to Eurosport.Com, it was Toulon - Cannes, Terry, but as I failed to record it I can't
confirm this! What I am reasonably confident of is that Bobby Julich fell on that day, hurting
himsdelf quite badly, but managed to re-mount and finish.

** Phil.
--------
Terry wrote:

> "Philip TAYLOR [PC87S/O-XP]" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Did any member of Uk.Rec.Cycling happen to record the Eurosport coverage of Paris-Nice on
> > Saturday last ? For some reason my recorder failed to capture that day, and I would very much
> > like to catch up on the one day I missed. I can offer in return days 2, 5 & 7 : day 2 is in
> > SVHS-ET format, days 5 & 7 in SVHS, but I will happily convert to straight VHS if needed.
> >
> > Philip Taylor (Mailto:p[email protected])
>
> I think I did, what stage was it (to make sure)?

If it's the Cannes finish then yes, I have it, plus previous stages on the same tape.

---

Terry wrote:

> If it's the Cannes finish then yes, I have it, plus previous stages on the same tape.

Sounds great, Terry : would it be possible for me to borrow it, and would you be interested in any
of the stages I have in return ? Obviously I'd be happy to pay postage, insurance and whatever.

** Phil

P.S. Should we continue this thread by e-mail ? Mailto:p[email protected]

Have replied off list.

---