Paris-Nice Predictions

phillop said:
contadoor is a dirty cheat, ****.

The khunt is cheating his skinny little Spanish **** off but I'm not sure what sort of gear can help in a short TT ??? EPO will allow you take cell phone calls directly after a mountain stage but EPO ain't going to asist in somethink this short. In addition it's not like he's beefed up sizewise.... I think it's just down to a better diet & higher cadance.

whiteboytrash said:
The khunt is cheating his skinny little Spanish **** off but I'm not sure what sort of gear can help in a short TT ??? EPO will allow you take cell phone calls directly after a mountain stage but EPO ain't going to asist in somethink this short.
Sure it will. Victor Conte's sprinters were taking EPO. Increase power and you increased speed. Increase time to exhaustion and you can ride at a higher percent of your max.

whiteboytrash said:
The khunt is cheating his skinny little Spanish **** off but I'm not sure what sort of gear can help in a short TT ??? EPO will allow you take cell phone calls directly after a mountain stage but EPO ain't going to asist in somethink this short. In addition it's not like he's beefed up sizewise.... I think it's just down to a better diet & higher cadance.
I found a quote somewhere of Wiggins' DS saying (with regard to the prologue result) 'one-two seconds loss we could explain away through inefficiency through corners but seven seconds means its physical. It means Contador has too much power for us.'

Its a very direct indirect statement that they think Contador is cheating. They know he cant put out more power than Wiggins on a flat course over that distance. If Wiggans had come out afterwards and said he wasn't on form and felt bad then I would be more lenient. But the fact is he was in tears because he literally gave everything and felt 100% and still got beaten by a midget Spanish dog.

I predict that this will be the most ridiculous season ever. We have seen some outrageous **** before, but this year will set a new mark for absurdity.

Bro Deal said:
I predict that this will be the most ridiculous year ever. We have seen some outrageous **** before, but this year will set a new mark for absurdity.
And thats just the American economy. The cycling will be shithouse too.

Even if Armstrong won no one in seppoland will be able to afford cable anymore to watch it.

I'm not quite ready to call it yet but I'm eyeing off the following claim:

"The greatest, most complete, most destructive collapse of an empire in the history of mankind, be that of the Americana!"

They will be driving south across the border to Mexico to look for work. Seriously.

Bro Deal said:
I predict that this will be the most ridiculous season ever. We have seen some outrageous **** before, but this year will set a new mark for absurdity.
Not seen the Paris Nice results until this morning. Gutted for Wiggins but can't say I'm surprised at Contadope winning. He has two races to win this season, firstly the race against Lance to be top Astana dog, secondly to win the Tour. He's come to Paris Nice on his A-game plan in order to try and win the former. At this rate this year's Tour is going to be ridiculous, totally unreal, maybe they'll hand out 3-D glasses for us to watch it with?!

Geoff Vadar said:
They will be driving south across the border to Mexico to look for work. Seriously.
Uh, yeah. Mexico's biggest industry is money sent south by illegal immigrants in the U.S. It now exceeds Mexico's oil industry. No joke. There is a decent chance that Mexico will collapse within five years. The place is going downhill rapidly.

The murder rate in Ciudad Juarez is more than four per day. They find the bodies decapitated. Mexican professionals are now fleeing to the U.S. Once the people with decent jobs start fleeing a country, you know the situation is bad. And the more people who leave, the worse it will get.

Bro Deal said:
Uh, yeah. Mexico's biggest industry is money sent south by illegal immigrants in the U.S. It now exceeds Mexico's oil industry. No joke. There is a decent chance that Mexico will collapse within five years. The place is going downhill rapidly.

The murder rate in Ciudad Juarez is more than four per day. They find the bodies decapitated. Mexican professionals are now fleeing to the U.S. Once the people with decent jobs start fleeing a country, you know the situation is bad. And the more people who leave, the worse it will get.
And if all the north American economies collapse together (Mexico, US and Canada) the powers at be will be more able to introduce their regional economy, the Amero. This global recession is an engineered collapse with a purpose.

Bro Deal said:

Here is an actual picture of the exact moment Mexico became farked up.

cortez_montezuma.jpg

Geoff Vadar said:
From Wiggins Camp on the prologue:

From Cadel Evans directly:

IMO both Wiggins and Evans are calling out Contador for cheating. I feel for Wiggins because he has obviously set his sights on this prologue.
Looooks very nice. After reading the statements from Contador, Wiggins and Evans I have to take my words back since I was counting on a) Contador having trained especially for this and had a hell of a day and b) Wiggins having a bad day. But instead Contador had "good feelings" and Wiggins "gave 100%"...

I wish the thing they use would show up in frequent tests and/or the blood passport. Unfortunately though, I believe the Astana camp with Bruyneel are much more sophisticated with PED use than the Astana with Vino :( And it might not help to target test him after each test since I think the damage (use of PEDs) is already done, even before Algarve. Am I a cospiracy theorist when I say I find it interesting that Contador has started his last two seasons with a stage race in Portugal?

RdBiker said:
Looooks very nice. After reading the statements from Contador, Wiggins and Evans I have to take my words back since I was counting on a) Contador having trained especially for this and had a hell of a day and b) Wiggins having a bad day. But instead Contador had "good feelings" and Wiggins "gave 100%"...

I wish the thing they use would show up in frequent tests and/or the blood passport. Unfortunately though, I believe the Astana camp with Bruyneel are much more sophisticated with PED use than the Astana with Vino :( And it might not help to target test him after each test since I think the damage (use of PEDs) is already done, even before Algarve. Am I a cospiracy theorist when I say I find it interesting that Contador has started his last two seasons with a stage race in Portugal?

I watched the highlights on EuroSport last night. Skinny khunt pric wasn't even pushing it. More worrying is this morning I read Contador's comments on cyclingnews & the guy is embarrassed. He may have to put the handbrake on a bit. Next time he may leave out some of the gear to bring him back to the pack. It's one thing to pump the gear when everyone is doing it but when half the pack is clean those who gear up are going to clean up.... like win everything.

Mtventoux said:
I'm sorry...I'm confused. Who is Contraban? I follow pretty closely and I have never heard of any rider by that name! What team does he ride for?

He is a team mate of Contraceptive the great, who is always ready to take his turn out front.

Lim: I hear on the news that you guys have had a little flare up of violenece.
You think it is just an isolated incident?

Bro Deal said:
I repeat: professional cycling has come full circle. The sport is eating its own tail in a last-ditch effort to remain relevant.

What you'll now find are a few superstars who evade positive tests by means of advanced doping products, and probably with the assistance of some well-timed looks in the opposite direction.

After all, having a few superstars is good for the sport, right?

jimmypop said:
I repeat: professional cycling has come full circle. The sport is eating its own tail in a last-ditch effort to remain relevant.

What you'll now find are a few superstars who evade positive tests by means of advanced doping products, and probably with the assistance of some well-timed looks in the opposite direction.

As the police always end up finding this **** another Festina/OP scandal can arise again and fark up the sport. This is where the UCI’s blood passport programme comes into effect. Its not there to find who’s cheating just to keep tabs on those who have “programmes” and to ensure that they can control them for drug tests and to ensure the feds don’t bust anyone.

jimmypop said:

ddf

Maybe Contador is going to win everything but the Tour, which will be given by the Astana vampires to Lance. Afterall, Contador owes Lance for agreeing to ride the Giro. When he did, the Giro organisers then said they wouldn't do anymore testing of the Giro 2008 samples.

Regarding what drug(s) Astana are using, anyone got any more info on S107?

patch70 said:
Maybe Contador is going to win everything but the Tour, which will be given by the Astana vampires to Lance. Afterall, Contador owes Lance for agreeing to ride the Giro. When he did, the Giro organisers then said they wouldn't do anymore testing of the Giro 2008 samples.

Regarding what drug(s) Astana are using, anyone got any more info on S107?
http://www.rsc.org/chemistryworld/News/2009/January/23010901.asp

RdBiker said:
Am I a cospiracy theorist when I say I find it interesting that Contador has started his last two seasons with a stage race in Portugal?
It is uncall for. Portugal does the same amount of effort as Spain or America or Australia to caught cycling cheats, or if you want sport cheats.

Now in a serious tone. Portugal has managed to remove their top team. LA-MSS last year. They ( the Police ) did a search and found Transfusion equipments and if i remember correctly IGF.

The Portuguese champion last season was on that team, name João Cabreira.
He didn't have any equipment in his house. But they got a sample when he came back from spain.
His sample was tested for a substance that mixed with urine removes the epo traces. He is banned for 2 Years.