Paris-Nice Predictions

jhuskey said:
He is a team mate of Contraceptive the great, who is always ready to take his turn out front.

Lim: I hear on the news that you guys have had a little flare up of violenece.
You think it is just an isolated incident?

Unfortunately, it wasn't an isolated incident.
There was another murder last night in N.Ireland.
Terrible stuff, JH.

whiteboytrash said:
I watched the highlights on EuroSport last night. Skinny khunt pric wasn't even pushing it. More worrying is this morning I read Contador's comments on cyclingnews & the guy is embarrassed. He may have to put the handbrake on a bit. Next time he may leave out some of the gear to bring him back to the pack. It's one thing to pump the gear when everyone is doing it but when half the pack is clean those who gear up are going to clean up.... like win everything.

Yeah, i saw the highlights as well and it looked far too easy for Bertie.

limerickman said:
Yeah, i saw the highlights as well and it looked far too easy for Bertie.
Cadel made some more comments this morning on Contador: "I was absolutely impressed to see such a small guy going so fast on this kind of course," said Evans.

If the peleton stick together on this one perhaps they can force Astana to regin in it.... it appears they all "know" what Astana are up to.

acpinto said:
It is uncall for. Portugal does the same amount of effort as Spain or America or Australia to caught cycling cheats, or if you want sport cheats.

Now in a serious tone. Portugal has managed to remove their top team. LA-MSS last year. They ( the Police ) did a search and found Transfusion equipments and if i remember correctly IGF.

The Portuguese champion last season was on that team, name João Cabreira.
He didn't have any equipment in his house. But they got a sample when he came back from spain.
His sample was tested for a substance that mixed with urine removes the epo traces. He is banned for 2 Years.
You mean the same amount of effort as Spain has done in the Puerto case? Which is stop the investigations and try to make sure no one else can investigate the case.
Last year I remember reading somewehre that the guys in Tour of Portugal (or something like that) rode hills up faster than the riders in the Tour de France. But it's good to hear that the police are catching cheats there and that it's not a safe place for dopers.

whiteboytrash said:
Cadel made some more comments this morning on Contador: "I was absolutely impressed to see such a small guy going so fast on this kind of course," said Evans.

If the peleton stick together on this one perhaps they can force Astana to regin in it.... it appears they all "know" what Astana are up to.
Now that Lance is back on the team he might call Contador and give him some advice so that if Evans or Wiggins get off with a breakaway we might see Contador riding up to them and refusing to drop back until either one comes with him.
The problem with that though is that when they return to the peloton it would be just the Astana team applauding...

RdBiker said:
Now that Lance is back on the team he might call Contador and give him some advice so that if Evans or Wiggins get off with a breakaway we might see Contador riding up to them and refusing to drop back until either one comes with him.
The problem with that though is that when they return to the peloton it would be just the Astana team applauding...
The other problem is with the use of radios. When Levi, Lance and Contador ride off the front of the peleton and gain 8 minutes in 10km, Bruyneel can watch the TV monitor in the car and tell them to reign it in and come back to a 3 minute margin. In the old Ferrari days without radios the Gewiss team would ride off the front of the bunch never to be seen again. In fact they would be conducting interviews in their civi's when other riders were still finishing.

limerickman said:
Unfortunately, it wasn't an isolated incident.
There was another murder last night in N.Ireland.
Terrible stuff, JH.

I hate to hear that considering the history there. It seems that violence always increases when the economy tanks.

Ok, back to the serious stuff.

jhuskey said:
I hate to hear that considering the history there. It seems that violence always increases when the economy tanks.

Ok, back to the serious stuff.
Perhaps Obama should send the troops in to protect those who are freedom loving people and restore peace ?

RdBiker said:
You mean the same amount of effort as Spain has done in the Puerto case? Which is stop the investigations and try to make sure no one else can investigate the case.
Last year I remember reading somewehre that the guys in Tour of Portugal (or something like that) rode hills up faster than the riders in the Tour de France. But it's good to hear that the police are catching cheats there and that it's not a safe place for dopers.
If you read my post you could realise that the 1st paragraph was written with humor.

I start the 2nd with "in a serious tone".

David Blanco has won 2 times the "tour of portugal" the correct name in portuguese is "volta a Portugal"

David Blanco has you might recall was a Communitat Valenciana Rider.

Alll been said! Portugal is a free doping country. Not even Vanessa Fernandes uses dope although her father was a cyclist and won 3 times The "volta a portugal" but in the 80's so he can be a clean cyclist.
Humour again!

And don't tell me you don't know Vanessa Fernandes!

Rolfrae said:
And if all the north American economies collapse together (Mexico, US and Canada) the powers at be will be more able to introduce their regional economy, the Amero. This global recession is an engineered collapse with a purpose.
uuyy correct

So did Astana/Contadope deliberately tank today (Stage 3) to reduce suspicion and to reduce the number of dope samples taken from their riders?

Rolfrae said:
And if all the north American economies collapse together (Mexico, US and Canada) the powers at be will be more able to introduce their regional economy, the Amero. This global recession is an engineered collapse with a purpose.
ssdd

whiteboytrash said:
Translation...."That guy is really small and I can't get a good draft."

patch70 said:
So did Astana/Contadope deliberately tank today (Stage 3) to reduce suspicion and to reduce the number of dope samples taken from their riders?
No.

Contador will kick everyone's **** on stage 6 up that last climb of the day. No one stands a chance. Sanchez and Schleck will battle out second and third there.

Tonights stage a break will succeed. Burghardt, Voekler, Moncoutie will be in the break today I reckon and any one of those 3 will win tonight's stage. None are a threat to Contador and Contador, Sanchez and Co will like to rest for Stage 6.

Grater said:
Contador kicked everyone's **** on stage 6 up that last climb of the day. No one stands a chance. Sanchez and Schleck battled out second and third there.

Changed the tenses for you.

Quite a ride from Contador. Colom wouldn't have lost that much if he hadn't gone with Contador when he first attacked.

RdBiker said:
Changed the tenses for you.

Quite a ride from Contador. Colom wouldn't have lost that much if he hadn't gone with Contador when he first attacked.
Fark. The guy is gonig to win every race he enters. I'd enter him for Flanders... he'd be a chance. I hope the Hog has got plenty of blood in the fridge to last the season.

The Chav did ok. 2 minutes off a rampant blood doping skinny **** Spaniard is not so bad.

DAMN! Contador was impressive... he didn't even stand up.. he just put the torque down seated.. bye bye! funny, Schleck and Colom didn't even flinch... didn't even think about trying to go with him... just.. fark that! see you at the top... nice riding with you.

that was a pretty stupid move by Colom.. yeah lets do a full out sprint to bridge the gap with 5 clicks to go... what a dumb ass!

think Mr Armstrong better get used to the water boy role!

[Edit] i was actually pretty impressed by Chavanel he rode really smart.. he picked off so many guys in the end by by riding at smart... he could to teach Colom a thing or two about pacing.. i think he rode the the very end of his ability.. i was impressed there too.

Impressive riding by Contador.

Contador is another one of these riders, with no apparent pedigree, who suddenly "gets good" and starts winning everything.

Don't understand these sudden improvements.