Paris-Nice stage 6: Menchov, Sanchez, Landis



R

Robert Chung

Guest
Very impressed with Jaksche and VDB. Eerie seeing the
Beloki curve.
 
P

Per ElmsäTer

Guest
Robert Chung wrote:
> Very impressed with Jaksche and VDB. Eerie seeing the
> Beloki curve.

The riders must have felt the same. I've seldom seen them so
careful around the bends. It still didn't keep two from
crashing though which brings one to think, that thanks to
Beloki maybe, nobody had a serious crash.

--
Perre

You have to be smarter than a robot to reply.
 
S

Sonarrat

Guest
in article [email protected], Per Elmsäter at
[email protected] wrote on 3/12/04 8:52 AM:

> Robert Chung wrote:
>> Very impressed with Jaksche and VDB. Eerie seeing the
>> Beloki curve.
>
> The riders must have felt the same. I've seldom seen them
> so careful around the bends. It still didn't keep two from
> crashing though which brings one to think, that thanks to
> Beloki maybe, nobody had a serious crash.

Pietro Caucchioli, the worst off, still managed to finish in
the main bunch 4 minutes off. On the other hand, Santiago
Botero was a DNF; Baden Cooke and Dario Frigo DNS. I'm
wondering why.

Jorg Jaksche has undergone a complete Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde
transformation, and he is riding extremely well. He seems
to have Lance Armstrong's calm while under pressure, and so
far he has shown that he knows how to go hard without
cracking himself. He is extremely intelligent and I will be
surprised if he doesn't land on a GT podium at least once
in his career.

-Sonarrat.
 
O

Otto

Guest
Sonarrat <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<BC775461.20C0%[email protected]>...

> Jorg Jaksche has undergone a complete Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde
> transformation, and he is riding extremely well. He seems
> to have Lance Armstrong's calm while under pressure, and
> so far he has shown that he knows how to go hard without
> cracking himself. He is extremely intelligent and I will
> be surprised if he doesn't land on a GT podium at least
> once in his career.

Jekyll/Hyde transformation for Jaschke? i wouldn'y say that.
Jeykell/Hyde for Julich, yeah, but Jorgie has shown during
his ONCE days that he has plenty of talent
 
S

Sonarrat

Guest
in article [email protected], otto at
[email protected] wrote on 3/12/04 3:53 PM:

> Sonarrat <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<BC775461.20C0%[email protected]>...
>
>> Jorg Jaksche has undergone a complete Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde
>> transformation, and he is riding extremely well. He seems
>> to have Lance Armstrong's calm while under pressure, and
>> so far he has shown that he knows how to go hard without
>> cracking himself. He is extremely intelligent and I will
>> be surprised if he doesn't land on a GT podium at least
>> once in his career.
>
> Jekyll/Hyde transformation for Jaschke? i wouldn'y say
> that. Jeykell/Hyde for Julich, yeah, but Jorgie has shown
> during his ONCE days that he has plenty of talent

You're correct about that; he has always shown potential. He
never actually won anything, though, before hooking up with
Bjarne Riis. Now he's on the warpath.

-Sonarrat.
 

Similar threads