Paris-Roubaix coverage now available in a.b.m.sports

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Call me Bob, Apr 14, 2006.

  1. Call me Bob

    Call me Bob Guest

    In case anyone is interested, I've just noticed that the OLN (Canadian
    tv channel) coverage of the Paris - Roubaix is available in
    alt.binaries.multimedia.sports.

    The other programs from their ongoing "Cyclysm Sunday" series are
    there too, including the Tour of Flanders, Paris - Nice, MIlan - San
    Remo etc. The coverage is excellent, with commentary by Phil Liggett
    and Paul Sherwen.

    You can see the events covered here:

    http://www.olntv.com/cyclysm/

    NZB's are available from the usual places if you're set up for them,
    or you can just manually pull headers for a.b.m.sports and filter on
    "Cyclysm Sundays" to see everything that's available.

    You'll need a decent binary newsfeed, obviously.

    Now I'm off to watch the Hell of the North! :)

    "Bob"

  2. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    Call me Bob wrote:
    > In case anyone is interested, I've just noticed that the OLN (Canadian
    > tv channel) coverage of the Paris - Roubaix is available in
    > alt.binaries.multimedia.sports.
    >
    > The other programs from their ongoing "Cyclysm Sunday" series are
    > there too, including the Tour of Flanders, Paris - Nice, MIlan - San
    > Remo etc. The coverage is excellent, with commentary by Phil Liggett
    > and Paul Sherwen.
    >
    > You can see the events covered here:
    >
    > http://www.olntv.com/cyclysm/
    >

    > NZB's are available from the usual places if you're set up for them,
    > or you can just manually pull headers for a.b.m.sports and filter on
    > "Cyclysm Sundays" to see everything that's available.

    They had an hour of it on ITV4 last night and well worth watching it
    was. World Track Championships on BBC1 today at 13:05 for an hour today
    and Liege-Bastogne-Liege on ITV4 at 19:00 on Friday.

    --
    Tony

    right."
    - Lord Hailsham

  3. Phil Cook

    Phil Cook Guest

    Tony Raven wrote:

    >Call me Bob wrote:
    >> In case anyone is interested, I've just noticed that the OLN (Canadian
    >> tv channel) coverage of the Paris - Roubaix is available in
    >> alt.binaries.multimedia.sports.

    >They had an hour of it on ITV4 last night and well worth watching it
    >was. World Track Championships on BBC1 today at 13:05 for an hour today
    >and Liege-Bastogne-Liege on ITV4 at 19:00 on Friday.

    Oh ta :)

    ITV4's coverage seems a bit hit and miss, unless it's my PVR not
    picking it up - I've got it set to record anything with "cycling" in
    the title via an EPG search.

    I thought ages ago when the tour was on Ch4 that we could do with a
    weekly one hour prog for the spring classics.