> 2.Stijn Devolder
> 3.Steffen Wesemann
>
> 4.Tom Boonen at 45sec. to 1:15
> 5.Erik Zabel

Predicting race results is gay.

Thanks,

Magilla

Dumbasses -

As long as guys/teams are happy riding for 2nd place, there's only one
pick.

1. Tom BOONEN

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

B. Lafferty wrote:
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > B. Lafferty wrote:
> >> 1.Peter Van Petegem
> >> 2.Stijn Devolder
> >> 3.Steffen Wesemann
> >>
> >> 4.Tom Boonen at 45sec. to 1:15
> >> 5.Erik Zabel

> > Are you saying PVP is doping?
> >

> Has he ever tested positive?

Not to my knowledge, but that won't stop you from proclaiming him
guilty of doping if he wins.

Fred

B. Lafferty wrote:
> 1.Peter Van Petegem
> 2.Stijn Devolder
> 3.Steffen Wesemann
>
> 4.Tom Boonen at 45sec. to 1:15
> 5.Erik Zabel

I'd go for Tom Boonen, for a home win.

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> B. Lafferty wrote:
>> <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>> > Are you saying PVP is doping?
>> >

>> Has he ever tested positive?

> Not to my knowledge, but that won't stop you from proclaiming him
> guilty of doping if he wins.
>
> Fred

I get the impression that you suspect Van Petegem of being an uncaught doper
like Museeuw was during his active career. Can you say with certainty that
Van Petegem is clean?

On 4/7/06 4:27 PM, in article
[email protected], "B. Lafferty"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> B. Lafferty wrote:
>>> 1.Peter Van Petegem
>>> 2.Stijn Devolder
>>> 3.Steffen Wesemann
>>>
>>> 4.Tom Boonen at 45sec. to 1:15
>>> 5.Erik Zabel

>> Are you saying PVP is doping?
>>

> Has he ever tested positive?

Positive for Prosac...
"Sometimes you feel like a NUT!! Sometimes you don't!!"

On 4/8/06 6:22 AM, in article C05D070B.1A3D28%[email protected], "ST" <[email protected]>
wrote:

> On 4/7/06 4:27 PM, in article
> [email protected], "B. Lafferty"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>> <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>> Are you saying PVP is doping?
>>>

>> Has he ever tested positive?
>>

> Positive for Prosac...
> "Sometimes you feel like a NUT!! Sometimes you don't!!"

Prozac...

Our Kiwi friend wrote: "I'd go for Tom Boonen, for a home win."

Boonen is from Antwerp (Belgium), the race is in France. Although the
French are desperate for a win, they have not yet adopted Boonen.

tony wrote:
> Our Kiwi friend wrote: "I'd go for Tom Boonen, for a home win."
>

> Boonen is from Antwerp (Belgium), the race is in France. Although the
> French are desperate for a win, they have not yet adopted Boonen.

Roubaix is in frans-vlaanderen.

On 8 Apr 2006 09:57:24 -0700, [email protected] wrote:

>tony wrote:
>> Our Kiwi friend wrote: "I'd go for Tom Boonen, for a home win."
>>

>> Boonen is from Antwerp (Belgium), the race is in France. Although the
>> French are desperate for a win, they have not yet adopted Boonen.

>Roubaix is in frans-vlaanderen.

I think Boonen is from the Brabant, not Flanders.

JT

Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com

tony wrote:
> Our Kiwi friend wrote: "I'd go for Tom Boonen, for a home win."
>

> Boonen is from Antwerp (Belgium), the race is in France. Although the
> French are desperate for a win, they have not yet adopted Boonen.

It's the RBR meme that just keeps on giving...