Paris-Roubaix randonnee/funride

David Cowie

Guest
Any way to particpate at this late stage of the game.
Aparently it's in 2 weeks time. I not sure, but I think
Pearson's were running a coach to the event. Any more info ?

David Cowie wrote:
> Any way to particpate at this late stage of the game.
> Aparently it's in 2 weeks time. I not sure, but I
> think Pearson's were running a coach to the event. Any
> more info ?

I was going to do it. But we're visiting rels that weekend.

David Cowie <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Any way to particpate at this late stage of the game.
> Aparently it's in 2 weeks time. I not sure, but I
> think Pearson's were running a coach to the event. Any
> more info ?

Too late for advance subscriptions but you can still enter
on-line. Details on the web-site:
http://asso.nordnet.fr/vcrcyclotourisme/PRx2004Anglais.htm

Good luck - let us know how you get on. After seeing last
years race on DVD not sure I'd describe it as a "fun" ride.

Going to be staying in Roubaix for a couple of nights (after
riding the Marmotte) to see the Tour finish at Wasquehal.
Might even get to ride some pave.

Steve