Paris-Roubaix WOOT!!

> > Actually, they may change their schedule in light of Stuey's win.
> > Wouldn't surprise me.

They have indeed changed the schedule around.
See the following Email from Mike Tomalaris

Hi Pete,

I could tell you some stories as to why SBS didn't broadcast the P-B -
but I won't...
You can see a one hour highlights package of Stuey's tremendous
victory this Sunday on SBS from 11am. So set the video recorder and
tell all your friends in the Illawarra.

regards

Mike Tomalaris

Hi Pete,

I could tell you some stories as to why SBS didn't broadcast the P-B -
but I won't...
You can see a one hour highlights package of Stuey's tremendous
victory this Sunday on SBS from 11am. So set the video recorder and
tell all your friends in the Illawarra.

regards

Mike Tomalaris

awwww we want the goss tommo!!! I know someone who will cap this and torrent it up.... ;)

> > > Actually, they may change their schedule in light of Stuey's win.
> > > Wouldn't surprise me.

> They have indeed changed the schedule around.
> See the following Email from Mike Tomalaris
>
> ---
> I could tell you some stories as to why SBS didn't broadcast the P-B -
> but I won't...
> You can see a one hour highlights package of Stuey's tremendous
> victory this Sunday on SBS from 11am. So set the video recorder and
> tell all your friends in the Illawarra.

Damn! Does that mean we aren't going to see the highlights of Tour of
Flanders? I don't see it being rescheduled for the 29th.
--

Artoi wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> gplama <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Eurosport coverage of P-R has been seeded. woot.

> Where?
> --

Google is your friend. Look for "Paris-Roubaix 2007 torrent".
I've only seen the French language version though. Is there an
English commentary version?

DeF

--
e-mail: d.farrow@your finger.murdoch.edu.au
To reply, you'll have to remove your finger.

There is an English Eurosport version at Eurosport at www.demonoid.com
- Do a search for cycling and you will find P-R as well as a whole
bunch of other races including the Tour of Flanders.

You may need to be a registered user to download, though they quite
often open registrations on Friday's (US) so maybe late today or early
tomorrow could be a good time to check that out.

Cheers,
Rhubarb

"Rhubarb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Apr 19, 2:34 pm, "Boostland" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>> "Artoi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>
>> news:[email protected]...

>> > Where?
>> > --

>> I found a French version of it on torrents
>>
>> <http://isohunt.com/torrents.php?ext=&op=and&ihq=Roubaix>
>>
>> And a Dutch version on the news groups
>>
>> <http://www.binsearch.info/?q=Roubaix&max=25&adv_age=7&server=>

> There is an English Eurosport version at Eurosport at www.demonoid.com
> - Do a search for cycling and you will find P-R as well as a whole
> bunch of other races including the Tour of Flanders.
>
> You may need to be a registered user to download, though they quite
> often open registrations on Friday's (US) so maybe late today or early
> tomorrow could be a good time to check that out.
>
> Cheers,
> Rhubarb

They have a High res version up now of it :D

On Apr 18, 5:33 pm, Artoi <[email protected]> wrote:

> > They have indeed changed the schedule around.
> > See the following Email from Mike Tomalaris

> > ---
> > I could tell you some stories as to why SBS didn't broadcast the P-B -
> > but I won't...
> > You can see a one hour highlights package of Stuey's tremendous
> > victory this Sunday on SBS from 11am. So set the video recorder and
> > tell all your friends in the Illawarra.

> Damn! Does that mean we aren't going to see the highlights of Tour of
> Flanders? Idon'tsee it being rescheduled for the 29th.
> --

DON'T MISS THIS On Sunday 29 April at 11am SBS TV has a one-hour
highlights program of the Paris-Roubaix.

http://www21.sbs.com.au/cyclingcentral/