Paris To Turin / Milan

jay4sanders

Jun 9, 2015
Hi everyone..

I have been trawling the forums looking for similar posts that are current, so sorry if this has already been visited!

I have recently completed a London to Paris trip a few weeks ago and looking for the next challenge next year, suitably it makes sense to start from Paris and head for the Alps..

I am thinking Paris to either Turin or Milan... has anyone done this route before??

I am trying to do some planning on Google Maps which is comprehensive to do so with routes for cycling and with elevation included, although they don't have Italy covered yet.

I was wondering if anyone has experience on the leg that would take you from Briancon all the way to Turin or Milan, what are the distances for each of those that would be taking in decent bike worthy roads rather than the direct routes via major roads that Google Maps is giving me??

Any help appreciated..

Jay

All I can do is to marvel at that title and imagine the sites that a rider can see in that trip. From France to Italy, I have no idea how far the distance is but definitely I would join if I could. My dream to go to Europe has been in my mind since I was in grade school. That was influenced by our history and geography teacher. All she would say about Europe are the positive things and despite the war, Europe is still beautiful.