Park spoke tension meter???

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Zilla, Apr 17, 2004.

  1. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

    http://tinyurl.com/2wbyb

    Carla, I remember you posting a while back that you'd get
    one of these. Did you? Is it a worth while tool?

    Of course anyone with one of these, or another brand in the
    same price range can voice their answer too...

    --
    - Zilla
    Cary, NC

    Tags:

  2. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "Zilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > http://tinyurl.com/2wbyb
    >
    > Carla, I remember you posting a while back that you'd get
    > one of these. Did you? Is it a worth while tool?

    Nope, not yet. I'd like to try one before I buy one. I'll have to find
    someone how has it so I can borrow it.

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

  3. "Zilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > http://tinyurl.com/2wbyb
    >
    > Carla, I remember you posting a while back that you'd get
    > one of these. Did you? Is it a worth while tool?
    >
    > Of course anyone with one of these, or another brand in the
    > same price range can voice their answer too...

    I have one of these; I like it. I have no way of knowing how accurate it is
    but it's very repeatable and sees tension differences I don't notice when I
    just plonk the spoke like a harp string and listen.

    I think it's more useful than a truing stand, which I never bothered to buy.
    I just build wheels in the bike frame.

    - Marty G