Park spoke tension meter???

Zilla

Guest
http://tinyurl.com/2wbyb

Carla, I remember you posting a while back that you'd get
one of these. Did you? Is it a worth while tool?

Of course anyone with one of these, or another brand in the
same price range can voice their answer too...

--
- Zilla
Cary, NC

"Zilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> http://tinyurl.com/2wbyb
>
> Carla, I remember you posting a while back that you'd get
> one of these. Did you? Is it a worth while tool?
>
> Of course anyone with one of these, or another brand in the
> same price range can voice their answer too...

I have one of these; I like it. I have no way of knowing how accurate it is
but it's very repeatable and sees tension differences I don't notice when I
just plonk the spoke like a harp string and listen.

I think it's more useful than a truing stand, which I never bothered to buy.
I just build wheels in the bike frame.

- Marty G