Park TM-1 Spoke Tension Meter - anyone tried it?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by D T W .../\\..., Jan 27, 2003.

  1. This is a new item from Park and reasonably inexpensive.

    Who's got the scoop?

    --
    DTW .../\.../\.../\...

    Tags:

  2. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    "D T W .../\..." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > This is a new item from Park and reasonably inexpensive.
    >
    > Who's got the scoop?
    >
    > --
    > DTW .../\.../\.../\...

    No scoop, but I'll have the said instrumnet in a couple/few weeks.
    --
    Slacker

  3. "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "D T W .../\..." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > > This is a new item from Park and reasonably inexpensive.
    > >
    > > Who's got the scoop?
    > >
    > > --
    > > DTW .../\.../\.../\...
    >

    > No scoop, but I'll have the said instrumnet in a couple/few weeks.
    > --
    > Slacker

    MSRP $$$ ?

    DTW .../\.../\.../\...

  4. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > > > This is a new item from Park and reasonably inexpensive.
    > > >
    > > > Who's got the scoop?
    > > >
    > > > --
    > > > DTW .../\.../\.../\...
    > >

    > > No scoop, but I'll have the said instrumnet in a couple/few weeks.
    > > --
    > > Slacker
    >

    > MSRP $$$ ?
    >

    > DTW .../\.../\.../\...

    $54.95 http://cambriabike.com/tools/park_tm1_spoke_tension_meter.htm cheap cheap cheap.....just hope
    the tool aint "cheap"
    --
    Slacker

  5. In article <pB%[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...

    > > > No scoop, but I'll have the said instrumnet in a couple/few weeks.
    > > > --
    > > > Slacker
    > >

    > > MSRP $$$ ?

    > $54.95 http://cambriabike.com/tools/park_tm1_spoke_tension_meter.htm cheap cheap cheap.....just
    > hope the tool aint "cheap"
    > --
    > Slacker

    Don't let Brant get wind of it, he'll take one look at that picture and list 15 astropysics related
    reasons why it can't possibly work.
    --