Park TM-1 Spoke Tension Meter - anyone tried it?

D T W .../\\...

Guest
This is a new item from Park and reasonably inexpensive.

Who's got the scoop?

--
DTW .../\.../\.../\...

"D T W .../\..." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> This is a new item from Park and reasonably inexpensive.
>
> Who's got the scoop?
>
> --
> DTW .../\.../\.../\...

No scoop, but I'll have the said instrumnet in a couple/few weeks.
--
Slacker

> > > This is a new item from Park and reasonably inexpensive.
> > >
> > > Who's got the scoop?
> > >
> > > --
> > > DTW .../\.../\.../\...
> >

> > No scoop, but I'll have the said instrumnet in a couple/few weeks.
> > --
> > Slacker
>

> MSRP $$$ ?
>

> DTW .../\.../\.../\...

$54.95 http://cambriabike.com/tools/park_tm1_spoke_tension_meter.htm cheap cheap cheap.....just hope
the tool aint "cheap"
--
Slacker

In article <pB%[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...

> > > No scoop, but I'll have the said instrumnet in a couple/few weeks.
> > > --
> > > Slacker
> >

> > MSRP $$$ ?

> $54.95 http://cambriabike.com/tools/park_tm1_spoke_tension_meter.htm cheap cheap cheap.....just
> hope the tool aint "cheap"
> --
> Slacker

Don't let Brant get wind of it, he'll take one look at that picture and list 15 astropysics related
reasons why it can't possibly work.
--