Parp Parp

Stephen Gower

Guest
I finally attempted to fit my Christmas present, an Airzound 2, to my bike this weekend, but I'm a
little concerned about leaving it attached all the time. Has anyone modified one to have some sort
of quick release, and if so, how?

--
Selah

Stephen Gower <[email protected]> wrote:
> [Airzound 2]
>
> Has anyone modified one to have some sort of quick release, and if so, how?

Ignore me, I'm being daft.
--
Selah

Stephen Gower scribbled:

> I finally attempted to fit my Christmas present, an Airzound 2, to my bike this weekend, but I'm
> a little concerned about leaving it attached all the time. Has anyone modified one to have some
> sort of quick release, and if so, how?

Not quite the same thing, but I use releasable tie wraps for my trail tyre pump ..

Maplins.. http://www.maplin.co.uk/

Code Length Max dia (mm)

PE83E 125 33

PE84F 150 38

PE85G 200 51

PE86T 300 84

--

My house is FOR SALE ... http://tinyurl.com/69r0

On Mon, 3 Mar 2003 17:00:42 +0000 (UTC), Stephen Gower <[email protected]> wrote:

>Ignore me, I'm being daft.

Ah, thanks for saving me the bother :)

> Ignore me, I'm being daft.
>--
> Selah

At last! Someone else on the group who is daft! It's not just me! :)

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> > Ignore me, I'm being daft.
> >--
> > Selah
>
> At last! Someone else on the group who is daft! It's not just me! :)
>
> Cheers, helen s
>

> ~~~~~~~~~~
> Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before sending
> reply!
>
> Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the
keyboaRRRDdd
> ~~~~~~~~~~

Now that is daft, if not impossible!!!

Stephen Gower <[email protected]> wrote:
( Ifinally attempted to fit my Christmas present, an Airzound 2, to ) my bike this weekend, ...

Oooooh. Can we have a demonstration... see if Guy can hear it from Reading?

On 3 Mar 2003 20:30:17 -0000, [email protected] (Geraint Jones) wrote:

>Can we have a demonstration... see if Guy can hear it from Reading?

Lean out of your window & see if you can hear mine - there, did you get it?

Guy
===
dynamic DNS permitting)
work. Apologies.

> On 3 Mar 2003 20:30:17 -0000, [email protected] (Geraint Jones) wrote:
>
> >Can we have a demonstration... see if Guy can hear it from Reading?
>
> Lean out of your window & see if you can hear mine - there, did you get it?

Won't an Airzound scare the wibblies out of any ramblers? Does it not also take up a water bottle
position? I just bought a bell .. think that'll have to do for now :)

Stephen Gower wrote:
>> [Airzound 2]
>>
>> Has anyone modified one to have some sort of quick release, and if so, how?
>
> Ignore me, I'm being daft.

I must be daft for thinking that wasn't a daft question ;-(

--
~PB FA: 62cm Ti frame: http://tinyurl.com/6stt

Geraint Jones <[email protected]> wrote:
>Stephen Gower <[email protected]> wrote:
> ( Ifinally attempted to fit my Christmas present, an Airzound 2, to ) my bike this weekend, ...
>
>Oooooh. Can we have a demonstration... see if Guy can hear it from Reading?

Next time I pass you!

--
Selah

Stephen Gower wrote:

> Stephen Gower <[email protected]> wrote:
> > [Airzound 2]
> >
> > Has anyone modified one to have some sort of quick release, and if so, how?
>
> Ignore me, I'm being daft.

Conversely, mine (or bits of it) tend to fall off when I hit it hard (in the heat of the moment). So
I've put a bit of cotton round it and the handlebars to catch it.

Colin McKenzie

"j-p.s" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Thu, 6 Mar 2003 10:08:18 -0000, Tony W scrawled: ) >
> http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/airzound.wav ) ) Sounds more like a gnat being castrated.
>
> Your volume may vary. But don't worry: volume isn't everything.

It wasn't the volume I was particularly commenting on -- it was the rather whincy little peep peeep.

I thought these things were designed to scare the bejebbers out of a cager at 50 yards (and a
pavement lemming at 1000). That wouldn't be heard above Classic FM let alone one of those discos on
wheels playing shed music :)

"j-p.s" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> On Thu, 6 Mar 2003 10:08:18 -0000, Tony W scrawled: ) >
> http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/airzound.wav ) ) Sounds more like a gnat being castrated.
>
> Your volume may vary. But don't worry: volume isn't everything.

<personal loan advert>

"Your volume may go up as well as down"

</personal loan advert>

Sorry, couldn't resist it. Now, where did I put me coat?

David E. Belcher

Dept. of Chemistry, University of York

"Danny Colyer" <[email protected]> wrote: ( Geraint Jones asked: ) > Oooooh. Can we have a
demonstration... see if Guy can hear it from ( > Reading? ) ( OK - turn your speakers right up -
ready? ) http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/airzound.wav

Ah, thank you. Not to get too involved in the OS thread, but that made me find out why I couldn't
get any sound out of my computer; and I realised I hadn't yet got around to a reboot since I
upgraded the kernel about a month ago.

It sounds a bit weedy, though: you need a better microphone.

Geraint Jones wrote:
> It sounds a bit weedy, though: you need a better microphone.

I'm quite happy with my microphone, and at least it was free :p

I think people ignored my instruction to turn their speakers right up. I gave myself a headache
recording it, anyway. Using an AirZound indoors is a really bad idea.

Thomas Paine