Part wanted - AMP Research

jgerber.com

Guest
Hello,

I have came across a AMP Research B4 frame. It's missing the seat subframe -
part number 32 in their manual.

I am looking for a medium seat subrame (part that hold the seat post) for a
Amp B4/ B5 frame.

Thank you
J Gerber

> Good luck,you could try Mercedes Benz they were the same
> bike but double price tag just because the MB decal.
>
> I MTB 2004

You can also try a Mongoose dealer. I remember them selling bikes with
the AMP fork and, IIRC, the rebadged frame too. It's a longshot,
though.

/s

says...
> Hello,
>
> I have came across a AMP Research B4 frame. It's missing the seat subframe -
> part number 32 in their manual.
>
> I am looking for a medium seat subrame (part that hold the seat post) for a
> Amp B4/ B5 frame.
>
> Thank you
> J Gerber

If you were goign to say B3 frame, I have an early one with F2 fork in
the shed. They both need rubushing, but getting AMP parts in the UK is
ridiculous.

Must get the SanAndreas out, before winter really sets in.
--
The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.
http://www.bouncing-czechs.com

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...
> You can also try a Mongoose dealer. I remember them selling bikes with
> the AMP fork and, IIRC, the rebadged frame too. It's a longshot,
> though.

That was back in the day of the B1/B2 frame, before AMP actually
released it under their own name. Damned good cross country bike
actually.