Pass Le Cafe ~ ! ***

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Twittering One, Sep 12, 2005.

  1. "Through which I see you

    Seeing us, O, too clearly, too. Heraldic Crest ~
    A spell cast, vessel tackling Grace, face onward,
    Against the wind. All Stars aboard. Seaward gazing

    Swan songs enchant your charmed
    Company, seagulls, too, an origami flight inscrolls
    Enfolded wings. Whitecaps cresting Creation's Book Foreword,

    First read. A Table of Contents foretells
    A cherry's cherished wish. A Charm enamors amour
    Unarmed, disrobes. A Book of Revelation's Ravishing Spells

    Opens manuscript, enlightens a starlit passage, quill's
    Answer ~ A Story's Red Tale, leaf's golden gloss, hammered.
    Upon a sandy shore a cresting wave spills

    Sparkling quartz ~

    A Page turns, spreads illuminated geography,
    A Beagle sailing, or something

    Like this ~

    ..."
    ~ Twittering

    "To bark or not to bark, that is the question ~
    Orders blown in ... Hoist the sails,
    Embark upon The Heart's Interior,

    Our Drawing Room guests, our wagging
    Wayward Tale,
    Must now be fantastically fulfilled ~ !"
    ~ Mommy Diva

    ~ * ~

    The Merchant of Menace
    Introduces ...

    ~ * Diversions & Delights,
    Monsters, Mayhem & further Curious
    Canapés & Crudités * ~

    "I've come to believe remembering
    Someone is not the highest compliment ~
    It is missing them."
    ~ Vincent Price

    For a Price,
    Do I hear a Bid ~ ?

    Extremely rare, signed playbill
    For the play

    ~ * The Poet's
    Coroner * ~

    Written by Vincent Price!

    Performed once,
    By The Lakewood Players ~

    At the Lakewood, Maine theatre
    In the late 1930's.

    Going Once,
    Going Twice ~ !

    "O, that's nice."
    ~ Capsicum

    "Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
    A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.
    If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
    Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?"
    ~ Folly

    "Hark! Hark! The dogs do bark,
    The beggars are coming to town.
    Some in rags,
    And some in tags,
    And one in a velvet gown!"
    ~ Mother Goose

    "Hark! Hark! The laughing larks do bark,
    As The High Polar Rod makers
    Dash gallantly round
    The garden ~

    The Royal Cake Makers darting
    Quick behind.

    Unflappably, Chocolate Crème
    Escorts Strawberry Ice through The Gate,
    Purple Plum sings songs,
    And Maraschino Cherry chants enchanting chimes,

    And Raspberry Rogue enchants songs
    The laughing larks rhyme
    Very cheerfully ~ !"
    ~ La Crema

    "Hark! Hark! The larks do bark,
    As The High Polar Rod makers
    Dash gallantly round
    The garden ~

    The Royal Cake Makers darting
    Quick behind.

    Hark! Hark! The laughing larks do bark,
    Fly unflappably round
    The garden ~

    As The Catastrophic Felines disembark.
    Bark! Bark! Me Oww, Felines Me Oww,
    Larks laughing bark ~ Hark!
    Hark!

    Unflappably, Chocolate Crème
    Escorts Strawberry Ice through The Gate,
    Purple Plum sings songs,
    And Maraschino Cherry chants enchanting chimes,

    And Raspberry Rogue enchants songs
    The laughing larks rhyme
    Very cheerfully ~ !

    Hark! Hark! The larks do bark,
    As The High Polar Rod makers
    Dash gallantly round
    The garden ~

    The Royal Cake Makers carving
    Cake closely behind.

    Hark! Hark! The laughing larks do bark,
    After the carousing Cats
    Me Oww
    Ever ~ so merrily ~ !"
    ~ Merryvale

    "... &
    Brown cow jumps lazily
    Over silver
    Moon ~

    Chases
    Quick red fox

    Seeking silver
    Serving spoon

    For Strawberry Ice."
    ~ Blackstone

    "Hark! Hark! The laughing larks do bark,
    Chasing the carousing Cats

    Who Me Oww ever ~ so fretfully
    Under the lunacy
    Of tonight's full Moon ~ !"
    ~ Adelsheim

    "To bark or not to bark, after a lark,
    That is the question ~

    Orders blown in ... Hoist the sails,
    Embark upon The Heart's Interior,

    Our Drawing Room guests,
    Our wagging Wayward Tale,
    Must now be fantastically fulfilled ~ !"
    ~ Mommy Diva

    ~ * ~
    ~ * ~
    Blog, I'll warrant ye, or dog? Who knows. Pass the grog!
    But if ye see me lost pup, please bring that scurvy dog home!
    I got Leon a brand-new bone, with a chest full a' booty.
    _________________
    http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo

    Tags:

  2. ~ * An Introduction
    To Native British Trees ~

    Just a few of our fine favorite
    Flora ...

    "In our guide we include the island of Ireland
    as well as Britain.

    The ice covered almost the whole of the land
    of the British Isles and so the region was completely barren.

    The only species that may have survived
    being Arbutus Unedo [Strawberry Tree]
    a native of southern Ireland."
    ~ British Trees Guide

    http://www.british-trees.com/guide/home.htm

    ~ * ~

    ~ * A
    Game de Cinquain * ~

    "Bishop ~
    Noir diagonal,

    3 squares empty, advance,

    Player glissades next to wicket's
    Mallet."
    ~ Black Chalk

    "Bishop ~
    Blanc diagonal,

    3 squares beckon, romance,

    By degrees, treads closer to wicket's
    Mallet."
    ~ White Chalk

    "Archway ~
    Sights Rook Noir,

    Straight ahead, 2 ~ step dance,

    Far diamond, Croquet's parley 8
    O'clock."
    ~ Black Chalk

  3. ~ * An Introduction
[...]

  4. ~ * Mrs. Bond * ~

    O, what have you got for dinner Mrs. Bond?
    Thyme's in the beaker, goldfish swim the pond ~
    Jody, Jody, Jody, Jody, dressed for a killing,
    Puff his sails, beckon Jody here, God willing ~ !

    An après ~ supper séance, for Jody, skillful
    Designer, embark upon Heart's Interior,
    Our Drawing Room guests must be fulfilled!

    ~ Twittering LSTOO & Folly IAG,
    >From "The Baby's Opera,

    A Book of Nouveau Rhymes
    & Odd Friends"

    ~ * ~

    "................................ Allo
    ~ Wet Work ~ ?

    At your service. For a price,
    Always for a price."
    ~ Lord Gazbarn

    "Unlatch The Curio Cabinet of Curious
    & Spurious Curiosities. Open The Margaux ~

    A Haunted House
    Tale to tell ...

    Hail The Spirits, spike the punch ~ !"
    ~ Twittering

    "Mr.
    Grant Winter, please decant Spirits ..."
    ~ Folly

    "Riddle ~ Funny name
    For a girl?"
    ~ Jay

    "... turn
    The Page."
    ~ Master Minor Byrd

    "On a clear day you can see
    Forever ..."
    ~ Jack

    ~ * ~
    "Barkley's Famous Dog Quotations"
    "To bark or not to bark after a lark,
    That is the question."

    "Heavy lies the head
    That wears the flea collar?"
    ~ ActionB

    "May I quote you?"
    ~ Barkley

    "Puffff ~ Your paper origami sailboat's
    Sails glide, rippling over The Shimmering Sea,
    Embarking for me, our reflection floats

    A reflecting pool, transparently reflects,
    Too, sails rippling windward ~ A breezy
    Huffff ~ Your sailboat's origami unfolds ,unzips

    Sails billowing across The Shimmering Sea.

    A frightful frenzy
    Delights ripples, too, shimmers waving ~
    Reflecting pool, a shimmering Looking Glass.

    Through which I see ~
    Through which I see The Shimmering Sea ...
    Through which I see you, & you & you & you & you & you
    & you ..."
    ~ Twittering LSTOO & Folly IAG

    Merci ~ !

    The Shimmering Sea, I see ~

    Hail, Thee ...

  5. ~ * Mrs. Bond * ~

    O, what have you got for dinner Mrs. Bond?
    Thyme's in the beaker, goldfish swim the pond ~
    Jody, Jody, Jody, Jody, dressed for a killing,
    Puff his sails, beckon Jody here, God willing ~ !

    An après ~ supper séance, for Jody, skillful
    Designer, embark upon Heart's Interior,
    Our Drawing Room guests must be fulfilled!

    ~ Twittering LSTOO & Folly IAG,
    >From "The Baby's Opera,

    A Book of Nouveau Rhymes
    & Odd Friends"

    ~ * ~

[...]

  6. "Jody Bond
    Sung arias to me."
    ~ Twittering

  7. "Location, location, location ..."
    ~ ?

    "Hail, Thee ~
    Child Rights' Advocate ~ !

    Whooooo Peeeeee ~ !

    Twittering's an Orphan,
    Where RU located ~ ?"
    ~ Folly

    ~ * ~
    ~ * ~ A Sign, A Boarded Shingle
    Hung Out TO Dry ~ * ~

    ~ ! A Bouquet of
    Forget ~ Me ~ Knots ~ !
    ~ * Be not Still, Bestial Stabile * ~

    Just dance merrily with
    The lobsters ... ~ ! Or

    Record in
    The Book of Law,
    The Annals of Medicine ~ ?

    Or both.

    ~ Twittering LSTOO & Folly IAG

    [* Medical Writer * Literary
    Author * Wounded Pee Pals * Intact
    Memory * Avowed Avid Avenger *]

    The AVENGERS, fencing ....... * \ ZvvR / *
    Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllleeeee ~ !

    *

    Read all over.
    !Be Warned!

    *** En Memento Spark & Mori ~ ! ~

    ~ * ~ ~ ~
    Yes ~
    A Morning Wood Roadside Semi ~ OTIC
    * Dogging Arts * Fogging Minds * It's a Star *
    ~ * ~

  8. TenKBabe

    TenKBabe Guest

    Twittering One wrote:
    > "Through which I see you
    >
    > Seeing us, O, too clearly, too. Heraldic Crest ~
    > A spell cast, vessel tackling Grace, face onward,
    > Against the wind. All Stars aboard. Seaward gazing

    Hide behind the words. Never reveal your true inner self.

    tkb

  9. TenKBabe

    TenKBabe Guest

    Twittering One wrote:
    > "Through which I see you
    >
    > Seeing us, O, too clearly, too. Heraldic Crest ~
    > A spell cast, vessel tackling Grace, face onward,
    > Against the wind. All Stars aboard. Seaward gazing

    Hide behind the words. Never reveal your true inner self.

    tkb

  10. Johny

    Johny Guest

    On 12 Sep 2005 18:22:42 -0700, "TenKBabe" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hide behind the words. Never reveal your true inner self.

    Is the twittering idiot still here? She should've received that
    restraining order by now, and that visit by "Guido" <crooked nose> to
    "discuss" her participation in newsgroups.
    RealyTBR

    White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
    H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
    "Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
    but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."

  11. TenKBabe

    TenKBabe Guest

  12. I say: Pass the Dutchie on the left hand side

    tkb

  13. This has NOTHING to do with ME!
    I DON'T WANT TO hear
    About your sexual use.

  14. ~ * Wallace Joseph Bond * ~

    Jody' Father,
    Who visited Jody & me
    In Boston, ca. 1981

    93 Waltham Street

    ~ * ~
    1927 ~ June 14, 2002

    Published Sunday, Jun 16, 2002 - Wallace Joseph Bond 1927-2002

    Wallace Joseph Bond, 75, died Friday June 15, 2002.

    Wallace was a fifth generation Pensacolian and a member of the Catholic
    Faith. Mr. Bond was preceded in death by his wife, Tina Wash Bond and
    his son, Jonathan Edward Bond. His son, Gregory Alexander Bond, his
    daughter and son in law, Ella Meriwether and Peter Benjamin Salt,
    grandsons; Matthew Rosasco Bond and Alexander Simon Bond; sister and
    brother in law, Edna Nell and Wilson Pershing Shaw, sister in law,
    Marie McCaskill Bond, four nieces and one nephew survive Mr. Bond. He
    left behind his much-loved hometown and many friends that he loved and
    who enriched his life over the years.

    The Memorial Mass celebrating Wallace's life will be held 11:00am
    Wednesday June 19, 2002 at St Joseph Catholic Church with Father Tom
    Bonanti officiating. Harper-Morris Memorial Chapel is in charge of
    arrangements. In lieu of flowers, the family request memorial
    contributions be made to EASE, or St Joseph Catholic Church.

    http://myersfamilytree.com/obits/b_obit.htm

  15. "Pray for the snowman."
    ~ tkBabe

    "... &
    The Falconer?"
    ~ Cupola

  16. "For Your Information

    Got to Go
    Grin
    Go Ahead
    Get A Clue

    For Your Eyes & Ears Only

    Get A Life
    Get Away From It All

    Great Big Hugs & Kisses ~ !"
    ~ Argyle

    "Great Big Hugs & Kisses Back
    Get Back To Me
    God Bless You

    Grinning, Ducking & Hiding
    Grinning, Ducking & Running
    Grinning, Ducking & Running Fast!
    Grinning, Ducking & Running Very Very Fast!
    Grinning, Ducking & Weaving ~ !"
    ~ Stainsbury

  17. TenKBabe

    TenKBabe Guest

    Twittering One wrote:

    > "Pray for the snowman."
    > ~ tkBabe
    >
    > "... &
    > The Falconer?"
    > ~ Cupola

    Genesis

    SNOWBOUND Written by Mike Rutherford
    Lay your body down upon the midnight snow,
    Feel the cold of winter in your hair
    Here in a world of your own,
    In a casing that's grown
    To a children's delight
    That arrived overnight.

    And here they come to play their magic games
    Carving names upon your frozen hand.
    Here in a world of your own,
    Like a sleeper whose eyes
    Sees the pain with surprise
    As it smothers your cries
    They'll never never know.

    Hey there's a Snowman
    Hey, Hey what a Snowman
    Pray for the Snowman
    Ooh, Ooh what a Snowman
    They say a snow year's a good year
    Filled with the love of all who lie so deep.

    Smiling faces tear your body to the ground
    Covered red that only we can see.
    Here in a ball that they made
    >From the snow on the ground,

    See it rolling away
    Wild eyes to the sky
    They'll never, never know.

    Hey there's a Snowman
    Hey what a Snowman
    Pray for the Snowman
    Ooh, Ooh what a Snowman
    They say a snow year's a good year
    Filled with the love of all who lie so deep.

    Hey there goes the Snowman
    Hey there what a Snowman
    Hey there lies the Snowman
    Hey he was a Snowman
    They say a snow year's a good year
    Filled with the love of all who lie so deep.

    tkb

  18. "Here in a world of your own,
    In a casing that's grown
    To a children's delight
    That arrived overnight.

    And here they come to play their magic games ..."
    ~ Mike Rutherford

    "Poem nice."
    ~ Twittering

    "Snowman ~

    One must have a mind of winter
    To regard the frost and the boughs
    Of the pine-trees crusted with snow;

    And have been cold a long time
    To behold the junipers shagged with ice,
    The spruces rough in the distant glitter

    Of the January sun; and not to think
    Of any misery in the sound of the wind,
    In the sound of a few leaves,

    Which is the sound of the land
    Full of the same wind
    That is blowing in the same bare place

    For the listener, who listens in the snow,
    And, nothing himself, beholds
    Nothing that is not there and the nothing that is."
    ~ Wallace Stevens

  19. "Spring passes and one remembers one's innocence
    Summer passes and one remembers one's exuberance
    Autumn passes and one remembers one's reverence
    Winter passes and one remembers one's perseverance."
    ~ Yoko Ono,
    "Season of Glass"

  20. "Spruce nice."
    ~ Folly