Pass Le Cafe ~ ! ***

Twittering One wrote:

> This has NOTHING to do with ME!
> I DON'T WANT TO hear
> About your sexual use.

This is usenet. Read it, delete it, plonk it, move on.

tkb

"After a Year ~

And what if now I told you this, let's say
By email. Would you imagine me
Talking to myself in an empty room,
Watching myself in the window talking,
My fingers moving silently, birdlike,
On the keyboard, or because superimposed
On the screen, among the branches of my mind's
Disenchanted Forest of Neurons?

If I wrote you, told you, I almost died.
I needed help. Would you answer me,
Would you help me?

Would you help me keep my life,
Would you help me fight against those who harmed
Me?

Or would you ignore me?
Would you say, let it go ... No one harmed you,
You did this to yourself?"
~ Sandy

"If I have a story along the lines of McClatchy's poem-of meeting a
poet who became, not a mentor exactly, but a model-then it would be
the story of meeting Anthony Hecht at the West Chester Poetry
Conference.

Now that Hecht is gone (he died in October of last year), I cherish the
memories of his teaching and reading more deeply than ever.

Only last summer, Hecht spoke at the conference on a panel devoted to
"Religion and Poetry."

In a short, beautifully wrought, and carefully considered talk, he
demonstrated how Thomas Hardy, that reputed skeptic, did not dismiss
questions of faith but rather engaged them."

~ David Yezzi,
>From "Anthony Hecht & Landscape"

http://www.newcriterion.com/archive/23/sum05/yezzi.htm

". . . the noises suddenly stopped,
And it got darker; pushcarts and people dissolved
And even the great Farnese Palace itself
Was gone, for all its marble; in its place
Was a hill, mole-colored and bare. It was very cold,
Close to freezing, with a promise of snow.
The trees were like old ironwork gathered for scrap
Outside a factory wall. There was no wind,
And the only sound for a while was the little click
Of ice as it broke in the mud under my feet.
I saw a piece of ribbon snagged on a hedge,
But no other sign of life. And then I heard
What seemed the crack of a rifle. A hunter, I guessed;
At least I was not alone. But just after that
Came the soft and papery crash
Of a great branch somewhere unseen falling to earth.

And that was all, except for the cold and silence
That promised to last forever, like the hill."

~ Anthony Hecht,
>From "A Hill"

"The words, as they came ~
Came from you, from the woman, from the voice
In the trees ~ "

~ J. D. McClatchy,
>From "At a Reading"

"Circa Circus
1969 ~

Spinning circles, arms reaching out,
Describing wider and wider circles, other
Worlds, I desired, 13 years, my dizzy orbit,
My intoxication, my escape ...

.... And then I heard
What seemed the crack of a 45 pistol. An act of violence,
I guessed. At least I was not alone.

But just after that
Came the dull and rumbling crash
Of a wooden bureau somewhere, I guess, unseen
Falling to a bedroom floor.

And that was all, except for the warm June
Air and silence
That promised to last forever, but like life,
Grew noisy too soon ...

Mama screamed ...

And like climbing a hill,
Nothing would be easy for a long time."
~ Twittering

~ * ~
More Trustworthy
Morning Wood Productions & Publications
~ * ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
A Haunted House...
"102 Laura Lane:
A True Tale"
TK.

~ * ~
Further...

"TK ~
The Sequel:
93 Waltham Street"
A Truer Tale

~ * ~
Farther...

"Moore ~
Morning Wood:
Alive Deade Woode"

The Real Tale, Pip!
~ * ~
_______________________________________
Yes ~ A Morning Wood
Immortal Sub Interval Society
* Dogging Arts * Fogging Minds * It's a Star *
*
~ * ~

"Who is Jody?"
~ AB

"Jonathon Edward Bond ~
007,
Cool, suave, daring, O so out of school ~ !"
~Twittering

"O, don't you know ~ ?

One of THE DeadE
Back ~ Street Boyz Makin' Lots ~ a ~ Noyz,
Who lived @ 93 Waltham Street

With Twittering, ca. 1980, give or take
A year or more, wolf bane, a silver stake,
& other

Conniving Capers Carving L'air,
On The Top Stair,
3rd Floor.

Jody, O,
Tall, thin, dark, handsome, A Heart's Ransom,
If your trust'em."
~ Folly

"O, Jody, very loyal boi.
O, Jody, very sweet ~ talking boi, too."
~ Twittering

ELEGY XX.
TO HIS MISTRESS GOING TO BED.

"COME, madam, come, all rest my powers defy ;
Until I labour, I in labour lie.
The foe ofttimes, having the foe in sight,
Is tired with standing, though he never fight.
Off with that girdle, like heaven's zone glittering,
But a far fairer world encompassing."

~ John Donne

~ * Moonlight
Wabash
Sycamore
'possum
oleander
rhubarb
veranda
buttermilk
old mill
Watermelon * ~

"It's snowing."
~ Trefethen

"Kermit ~
Bon B de Jour ~ !"
~ Twittering

"The frog thinks ... Mes amis ~ !
Mon castle, votre castle.

A frog he would a ~ wooing go,
Bravely, a trellis, a garden topiary, Froggy climbs,
Courting favor, bearing gifts of rhyme ~ !"
~ Blanc Toad

"The Froggy thinks ... ~ O, of friends of My!
Castle of My, castle of your. A frog that is a ~ courting to go,
Bravely, a lattice,
A garden topiary, to raise for Froggy,

A Favor of Continuation, supporting gifts Of ~
Of rhyme!"
~ Kermit

"Inheriting the country, traveling very far
>From The Ground of Thee ~ Of Alaska de Yaks!

Recover Thee ~! Something very strange, I captured,
Something very, very odd, no name, nevertheless,
All sane, something that very strongly resembles

A white rabbit upset by ~
Of surplus time,

Going to haste, too intelligent per half, clearly surplus
Harried, too ~ Of surplus imposed time,
Which pockets a watch of a drill of Tocking pocket

To make tic TAC Tocking too much make tic TAC too
Tocking drill make tic TAC Tocking to too much
Open ~ Of Nyte of Clock of A,

The Twittering One ~ !"
~ Trefethen

"A simple single hand may letter,
Or alter, to
Hold, grasp ~ Or press inside a frame's page,
The page frame, frame within page, or page framed,

Recto, verso, free ~ standing display
Inside the museum,
For Eternal Fame, Self ~ Same Book of Life,
Read, reread, told,

Pulled off shelf,
Held close, heart ~ bound,

For tonight's bedtime story,
Told on the second story mezzanine."
~ Etude

"Heck, yeah ~ !"
~ Lettersnow,
Aka, Twittering

*

"...................................... Allo,
Mum ~ ?
Overwhelmed I am ..."
~ Twittering

*

~ * ~

THE DeadE
Back ~ Street Boyz Makin' Lots ~ a ~ Noyz,
Who lived With Twittering,
Ca. 1977 ~ 1983

@ 93 Waltham Street
3rd Floor
Boston, Massachusetts 32561

William Rourke
John Dunlap
Rocky
Jody Bond
Leonardo da Hooper
Richard Kermit Adkins [Non ~ Deade]

Brief Honorary
Guests ...

Tom Arsenault [Non ~ Deade]
Ms.
Elizabeth Walsh, Prima Opera
Diva [Non ~ Deade]

~ * ~

Twittering One wrote:

> "Through which I see you

I can maybe see posting this to alt.support.attn-deficit, but what's
the deal with posting to alt.astronomy and rec.running? Are you just
trying to annoy everyone?

"Through which I see you,
Lucid aperture."
~ Twittering

"I can maybe see posting this to alt.support.attn-deficit,
But what's the deal with posting
To alt.astronomy and rec.running?

Are you just
Trying to annoy everyone?"
~ Macelroy

!youbetchalucinda!

"Tell
Elroy, too ~ !"
~ Twittering

~ * ELROY WAS HERE * ~

"Elroy ~ Act Up, or
Soda will kill you."
~ Folly

~ * ROCK CITY
COMING UP SOON * ~

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A508277

"During the World War II, the phrase 'Kilroy was here' began to appear
wherever US troops were.

It was often accompanied with the image of a face with a long nose and
two big round eyes with small dot eyeballs peeking over a wall or a
line representing a wall.

Everything else, except sometimes his fingers gripping the top of the
wall, was hidden behind the wall itself.

Kilroy is a familiar image, whose origin is something of a mystery. In
1946, the American Transit Association had a radio programme called ~

Speak to America."
~ The BBC

"Speak, Baby ~ Speak
To them sneaking wolves sporting Apparently Sheep
Apparel ..."
~ Fobby