Pass Le Cafe ~ ! ***

~ * ~
*** A Morning Wood
Symphonic Sur ~ | ~ Sound Seduction ***
~ ! * ~ A Morning Wood
Broadcast ~ * Bricoleur ~ ! *
"... but O, Mr.
Cotter, sometimes, yes, one needs to shout!

Not to you, for you hear, O, so,
Well!?
~ Twittering

"It's about staying alert,
Keeping a conversation on track
And bringing in many voices.

It is not primarily about raising fists.
It's about extracting things from the world,
Gently, and then putting them back,
But with new meaning, like manipulated ready-mades.

Duchamp had a really good grasp of all this,
And he's still broadcasting.

Mr. Tiravanija, in his own different way,
Understands it, too.

Join this wire of mine
To that wire of yours to that wire of theirs.
And once we're connected,
The power goes on."

~ Holland Cotter,
>From "Work Whose Medium Is Indeed

Its Message,"
>From The New York Times

3.18.2005
A Morning Wood Sonique Production
The Hemlock Overlook Concert Hall
Deep East Trail, Along Side Wading's Way
* Dogging Arts * Fogging Minds * It's a Star *
~ * ~

*
~ * ~

~ * A Morning Wood Public Privet
Ledge * ~ !

**

"And now,
Where is Mr.
Alistair Who Mistook His Hat ~ ?"
~ Starry Lar

"A quiz Virginia. Without Googling.
Where was 320 Sycamore
Street ~ ?"
~ AB

"Dunno. I
Give up. Where ~ ?"
~ Twittering

"Friday The 13th,
Where Mr.
Stephen King lives ~ ?"
~ Folly

"O ~ I know ~ !
The West Village."
~ Twittering

"It's A Wonderful Life."
~ AB

"... am I dead?"
~ Twittering

Twittering One wrote:> "It's A Wonderful Life."> ~ AB> > "... am I
dead?"> ~ Twittering >>>>>>Not unless someone is prying a mouse and
keyboard from your cold stiff hands.

"Twittering One" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de news:
[email protected]...
> "Elroy ~ Act Up, or
> Soda will kill you."
> ~ Folly
>
> ~ * ROCK CITY
> COMING UP SOON * ~
>
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A508277
>
> "During the World War II, the phrase 'Kilroy was here' began to appear
> wherever US troops were.
>
> It was often accompanied with the image of a face with a long nose and
> two big round eyes with small dot eyeballs peeking over a wall or a
> line representing a wall.
>
> Everything else, except sometimes his fingers gripping the top of the
> wall, was hidden behind the wall itself.
>
> Kilroy is a familiar image, whose origin is something of a mystery. In
> 1946, the American Transit Association had a radio programme called ~
>
> Speak to America."
> ~ The BBC
>
> "Speak, Baby ~ Speak
> To them sneaking wolves sporting Apparently Sheep
> Apparel ..."
> ~ Fobby

BRAVO... a Green Roy BONE... the Theach R son

nightbat wrote

Twittering One wrote:

> youresosmart

nightbat

Officer Twitty a play on words is clever and one who can save a
life is the truly smart one. A professed admitted or boasting potential
killer, whether real or imaginary is lost, for let the dead bury the
dead. And those who truly seek life and protect it gain it, for what is
smarter then seeking, prolonging, or gaining eternal life. Just ask
Darla, what's more important, that which mindlessly kills or noble
protects life? All life is important and the smart ones respect it.

ponder on,
the nightbat

"A professed admitted or boasting potential
killer, whether real or imaginary is lost"

yes

"for let the dead bury the
dead."

no, honor and remember.

"And those who truly seek life and protect it gain it, for what is
smarter then seeking, prolonging, or gaining eternal life."

True.
Even my "friends" anf family in real life hurt me,
by ignoring, or refusing to act or understand.

Professionals I trusted would have let me die,
but I hung by a thread.

"All life is important and the smart ones respect it."
ponder on,
the nightbat

yes, bat.
People still are harming me.

I have written teachers and friends and other doctors,
and they don't answer me.

And that is harmful and dangerous on the brain.

That does affect the brain, over time. That is real
deprivation of needed connection.

The brain does shrivel, atrophy. It no longer
works the same way.

That is slow injury. That is real.

That silence, that absence of real sensory presence
is just as destructive as a blunt blow to the head,
a hemotoma.

That happened to me this year, and it happened
when I was 17 years old.

"A professed admitted or boasting potential
killer, whether real or imaginary is lost"
bat

i am not sure who you mean,
but the docs in NO who euthanized
were not killers.

you can kill in many ways, slowly,
through witholding, too, needed emotional
contact or real hand helping where help is needed.

shouting at a hurt person,
kicking an injured persone,
not answering a crying person,
is killing, too, killing a neuron connection
by denying needed connection, or telling a person
a bloody wound is in their mind.

We live in a material world.

This is not a game,
and I am really tired.

My body hurts really bad, most
of the time now.

nightbat wrote

Twittering One wrote:

> "A professed admitted or boasting potential
> killer, whether real or imaginary is lost"
>
> yes
>
> "for let the dead bury the
> dead."
>
> no, honor and remember.
>
> "And those who truly seek life and protect it gain it, for what is
> smarter then seeking, prolonging, or gaining eternal life."
>
> True.
> Even my "friends" anf family in real life hurt me,
> by ignoring, or refusing to act or understand.
>
> Professionals I trusted would have let me die,
> but I hung by a thread.
>
> "All life is important and the smart ones respect it."
> ponder on,
> the nightbat
>
> yes, bat.
> People still are harming me.
>
> I have written teachers and friends and other doctors,
> and they don't answer me.
>
> And that is harmful and dangerous on the brain.
>
> That does affect the brain, over time. That is real
> deprivation of needed connection.
>
> The brain does shrivel, atrophy. It no longer
> works the same way.
>
> That is slow injury. That is real.
>
> That silence, that absence of real sensory presence
> is just as destructive as a blunt blow to the head,
> a hemotoma.
>
> That happened to me this year, and it happened
> when I was 17 years old.

nightbat

The Captain is here so what or who can harm you now? Let your
sad and painful at beautiful innocent 17 year old experience go and
learn to forgive so that you can mentally forgive yourself. Black souls
can hurt even after their death let them not reach you through the
grave, but let your mind bath in the white light of love and forgiveness
as the higher plane tapping Dolly Bee now baths the nightbat. Offer your
pain up for yourself and the sins of many for no nobler gift can you
offer. You are a beautiful soul I sensed it the moment your sweet voice
called to me. By a black soul tormented hurt you are, yes, but let it go
for your beauty and goodness overrules. No black soul actions should you
let rule you, that golden thread is your lifeline, for it is gifted will
to live and love. Strangely I associate and have been there many times,
the test of time is on your side, prove the dark ones wrong, and
overcome. Let your heart sing out for joy for no one has the right to
take away your happiness.

Let the dead bury the the dead, means let the dark ones dwell with
themselves, and only honor those alive or per Christian sleeping dead
that have sought to do good and may have even given their lives for it.
Let the Dolly Bee white light shine on you too, empower yourself away
from the dark ones and net stow file them like I did, it's fun. Think of
how much joy you'll have again if you just let the memory of that when
only 17 years old ugly attacking dark one is chased off your mind, even
if a so called Doctor for they are not paying you any rent. Let the dead
bury the dead and even push some more mental dirt over them and forgive
and forget. Just think even if you forgive them will they be able to get
out of hell for their abuse any sooner, that's their problem not yours.
And strangely a few years before my beautiful wife died she confided
told me while conversing about possible abusive Doctors that in her
mothers day some Doctors were paid to consult and actually bring young
girls to climax to relieve so called physical hysteria or sexual tension
as an accepted medical treatment. I almost fell off my bat chair in
disbelief when she told me. But at the time her still living 96+ mother
did confirm it.

Even net Cadet Raving Loonie has referenced historic pseudo medical
sites affirming this practice and very strange devices they used to
achieve same. Could be in your case the Doctor thought nothing of
carelessly proceeding with his so called poor bed side normal duties.
Was he even an accredited medical Doctor, you never know? The cases of
medical abuse go on and on, and even the former President has taken
notice and warned all about medical mistakes. Take positive hold of your
life, be an overcoming winner and a survivor, you're too beautiful of a
person to let past memory ascertained abuse ruin your right to present
or future happiness.

And I will do my Captain duty best to hopefully let no one hurt you
again. And other Science Team Officers I'm sure feel the same way. Of
course seek accredited trustworthy professional help if you feel the
need and even Dolly Bee for she has a powerful influence to the higher
plane to possibly help you too. Inform your family and friends you are
not just so beautiful Twitty but now enlightened Earth Star Science Team
Officer Twitty too.

grace and joy be with you,
the nightbat

nightbat wrote

Twittering One wrote:

> "A professed admitted or boasting potential
> killer, whether real or imaginary is lost"
> bat
>
> i am not sure who you mean,
> but the docs in NO who euthanized
> were not killers.
>
> you can kill in many ways, slowly,
> through witholding, too, needed emotional
> contact or real hand helping where help is needed.
>
> shouting at a hurt person,
> kicking an injured persone,
> not answering a crying person,
> is killing, too, killing a neuron connection
> by denying needed connection, or telling a person
> a bloody wound is in their mind.
>
> We live in a material world.

nightbat

True Officer Twitty, we do live in a material world so continue
your beautiful literary works for the world is openly waiting. And
euthanasia is illegal in all US 50 States and territories including New
Orleans. If any so called NO Doctors committed same they are guilty of a
crime. Everyone if they are human needs emotional support and without it
negatively can be detrimental to their health. Research studies have
found even orphan or abandoned found new born babies if they are not
attending nurse loving touched or cuddled will prematurely die. The
purported Darla Star Race have affirmed as much also for when they net
reported thought they had mission lost my beautiful Sil and they became
despondent and started admittedly aging. I helped remind them to not
lose hope and stop feeling sorry for themselves and go back and look for
her, which they did and joyfully found and saved her, the rest is now
galactic legend.

Try thinking good positive pleasant thoughts, listen to soothing happy
music, and forgive and forget the rest, they're not worth one second of
your precious limited time. Let the good sweet memories shine and ignore
or mentally bury the negative offending ones. Try to help and stay busy
with those that love and need you, there are so many I'm sure that do.
The more reinforcing good fun memories you let in the better you'll gain
power over the offending ones. Ask Officer oc about how we net for years
Maverick live for fun presenting our Science Team profound
correlation's, knowledge inquiries science site links, and original
referred logic or model formulations come what may. If you're not having
fun it's not worth it, let it go. The only one that matters is you and
your happiness and how many you can hopefully help to be mutually
informed and happy too.

ponder on,
the nightbat

"nightbat" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> nightbat wrote
>
> Twittering One wrote:
>>
>> "A professed admitted or boasting potential
>> killer, whether real or imaginary is lost"
>> bat
>>
>> i am not sure who you mean,
>> but the docs in NO who euthanized
>> were not killers.
>>
>> you can kill in many ways, slowly,
>> through witholding, too, needed emotional
>> contact or real hand helping where help is needed.
>>
>> shouting at a hurt person,
>> kicking an injured persone,
>> not answering a crying person,
>> is killing, too, killing a neuron connection
>> by denying needed connection, or telling a person
>> a bloody wound is in their mind.
>>
>> We live in a material world.

> nightbat
>
> True Officer Twitty, we do live in a material world so continue
> your beautiful literary works for the world is openly waiting. And
> euthanasia is illegal in all US 50 States and territories including New
> Orleans. If any so called NO Doctors committed same they are guilty of a
> crime. Everyone if they are human needs emotional support and without it
> negatively can be detrimental to their health. Research studies have
> found even orphan or abandoned found new born babies if they are not
> attending nurse loving touched or cuddled will prematurely die. The
> purported Darla Star Race have affirmed as much also for when they net
> reported thought they had mission lost my beautiful Sil and they became
> despondent and started admittedly aging. I helped remind them to not
> lose hope and stop feeling sorry for themselves and go back and look for
> her, which they did and joyfully found and saved her, the rest is now
> galactic legend.
>
> Try thinking good positive pleasant thoughts, listen to soothing happy
> music, and forgive and forget the rest, they're not worth one second of
> your precious limited time. Let the good sweet memories shine and ignore
> or mentally bury the negative offending ones. Try to help and stay busy
> with those that love and need you, there are so many I'm sure that do.
> The more reinforcing good fun memories you let in the better you'll gain
> power over the offending ones. Ask Officer oc about how we net for years
> Maverick live for fun presenting our Science Team profound
> correlation's, knowledge inquiries science site links, and original
> referred logic or model formulations come what may. If you're not having
> fun it's not worth it, let it go. The only one that matters is you and
> your happiness and how many you can hopefully help to be mutually
> informed and happy too.
>
> ponder on,
> the nightbat

When one is ready to be reached into the depths of heart and Soul,
words dither at the dally ... of daily obstables trapped in our mind ..

Ti's only time on the timeline
that either goes against us as humans we be,
or runs with us as SOUL ...
into the space of eternal bliss
that lays in the blissful void
where can one "just be" ..
and nothing matters
anymore!

There is no bother
to have to bother!

"Twittering One" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> This is not a game,
> and I am really tired.
>
> My body hurts really bad, most
> of the time now.

Twitty ... If I may say so ..
If one allows the mind chatter to eat at us
and bring sickness ....
There is a good way out,
contemplate on what has happened
and trust "you" ..

When the heart is broken through trust,
it gets heavy ...

Heaviness then leaves no room for loving one's self.
Please try and not be so hard on yourself.

You will go round and round
until you are tired of it ..

Or 'it" get tired of you and lets go ..

Be sure to know that it cannot last forever ...
Everything comes in waves ...
and waves change as the winds change.

Therefore, change will come about ...
and what's inside of you will be awakened for a new day.

Take it easy om yourself twitty!

Bee