Pass Le Cafe ~ ! ***

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Twittering One, Sep 12, 2005.

  1. BEE

    BEE Guest

    "Twittering One" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "A professed admitted or boasting potential
    > killer, whether real or imaginary is lost"
    >
    > yes
    >
    > "for let the dead bury the
    > dead."
    >
    > no, honor and remember.
    >
    > "And those who truly seek life and protect it gain it, for what is
    > smarter then seeking, prolonging, or gaining eternal life."
    >
    > True.
    > Even my "friends" anf family in real life hurt me,
    > by ignoring, or refusing to act or understand.
    >
    > Professionals I trusted would have let me die,
    > but I hung by a thread.
    >
    > "All life is important and the smart ones respect it."
    > ponder on,
    > the nightbat
    >
    > yes, bat.
    > People still are harming me.
    >
    > I have written teachers and friends and other doctors,
    > and they don't answer me.
    >
    > And that is harmful and dangerous on the brain.

    Can you take time out to see that what is harmful and dangerous to the
    brain
    is not giving yourself a rest from it all. How long has it been since you
    really enjoyed your
    favourite food??

    Take it easy Twitty.

    > That does affect the brain, over time. That is real
    > deprivation of needed connection.
    >
    > The brain does shrivel, atrophy. It no longer
    > works the same way.
    >
    > That is slow injury. That is real.
    >
    > That silence, that absence of real sensory presence
    > is just as destructive as a blunt blow to the head,
    > a hemotoma.
    >
    > That happened to me this year, and it happened
    > when I was 17 years old.

  2. TenKBabe

    TenKBabe Guest

    Twittering One wrote:

    > "After a Year ~
    >
    > And what if now I told you this, let's say
    > By email. Would you imagine me
    > Talking to myself in an empty room,
    > Watching myself in the window talking,
    > My fingers moving silently, birdlike,
    > On the keyboard, or because superimposed
    > On the screen, among the branches of my mind's
    > Disenchanted Forest of Neurons?
    >
    > If I wrote you, told you, I almost died.
    > I needed help. Would you answer me,
    > Would you help me?

    I would say you need more help than can be gotten through the bits and
    bytes of this medium. Step away from the keyboard and seek a living,
    caring human being that is trained in helping other living human beings
    on a personal level. You will not get much help on usenet, in fact most
    people on rec.running despise the way you have littered their group
    with posts that are way off topic and way beyond what anyone there has
    the ability (or the time) to comprehend.

    tkb

  3. I would say you need more help than can be gotten through the bits and
    bytes of this medium. Step away from the keyboard and seek a living,
    caring human being that is trained in helping other living human beings
    on a personal level. You will not get much help on usenet, in fact most
    people on rec.running despise the way you have littered their group
    with posts that are way off topic and way beyond what anyone there has
    the ability (or the time) to comprehend.

    tkb

    For your information, tkb, that was a poem.
    As for my living, you know nothing of that.

    As for asking for assitance in real life,
    yes I did that:

    I used to volunteer at NYU Medical Center,
    The Child Study Center.

    I wrote Robin Goodman, PhD, the person to whom
    I reported, as psychologist, several times, asking
    for her assitance is protecting myself legally and otherwise
    from an abusive therapy situation.

    She never answered me.

    I think that ignoring a person's request for assitance
    during a life crisis is less than generous,
    to say the least, and in some circumstances, lethal.

  4. Warhol

    Warhol Guest

    "BEE" <[email protected]> a √©crit dans le message de news:
    [email protected]

    > "Twittering One" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > "A professed admitted or boasting potential
    > > killer, whether real or imaginary is lost"
    > >
    > > yes
    > >
    > > "for let the dead bury the
    > > dead."
    > >
    > > no, honor and remember.
    > >
    > > "And those who truly seek life and protect it gain it, for what is
    > > smarter then seeking, prolonging, or gaining eternal life."
    > >
    > > True.
    > > Even my "friends" anf family in real life hurt me,
    > > by ignoring, or refusing to act or understand.
    > >
    > > Professionals I trusted would have let me die,
    > > but I hung by a thread.
    > >
    > > "All life is important and the smart ones respect it."
    > > ponder on,
    > > the nightbat
    > >
    > > yes, bat.
    > > People still are harming me.
    > >
    > > I have written teachers and friends and other doctors,
    > > and they don't answer me.
    > >
    > > And that is harmful and dangerous on the brain.

    > Can you take time out to see that what is harmful and dangerous to the
    > brain
    > is not giving yourself a rest from it all. How long has it been since you
    > really enjoyed your
    > favourite food??
    >
    > Take it easy Twitty.
    >

    > > That does affect the brain, over time. That is real
    > > deprivation of needed connection.
    > >
    > > The brain does shrivel, atrophy. It no longer
    > > works the same way.
    > >
    > > That is slow injury. That is real.
    > >
    > > That silence, that absence of real sensory presence
    > > is just as destructive as a blunt blow to the head,
    > > a hemotoma.
    > >
    > > That happened to me this year, and it happened
    > > when I was 17 years old.

    time for mediation. time to believe in the true religion of the future,
    there is much better world out there, were people listen and love each other
    because they have understood the message of Jesus, The eleventh Law ... YOU
    MUST CHOOSE IF YOU GO THERE OR STOP YOUR MISSION HERE... because the seven
    next years, man shall recieve many new teaching, about true love and
    brotherhood between all... than we can say Mission Accompellished for
    Mankind... But only when the Arc Angels of The Saint Micheal Legions have
    finnished their mission, killing the dragons... And they are here as
    Warriors and they are not the Marja Fatima Humanturian Angels ... those all
    only send for the salvation, after the war with the demons in 2012, you all
    have seen the Demonsdressed in black in New Orleans, killers of innocent
    people...and were the media is sillent over...

  5. TenKBabe

    TenKBabe Guest

    Twittering One wrote:

    > I would say you need more help than can be gotten through the bits and
    > bytes of this medium. Step away from the keyboard and seek a living,
    > caring human being that is trained in helping other living human beings
    > on a personal level. You will not get much help on usenet, in fact most
    > people on rec.running despise the way you have littered their group
    > with posts that are way off topic and way beyond what anyone there has
    > the ability (or the time) to comprehend.
    >
    > tkb
    >
    > For your information, tkb, that was a poem.

    I understand that, but that doesn't change the fact that most readers
    of rec.running don't like what you are doing to the newsgroup. For
    example, I buy tickets to see the New York Philharmonic play Mahler's
    5th Symphony. However, when the curtain opens there's Marilyn Manson in
    all his glory. I'd certainly want my money back. By the same token,
    most people want to visit rec.running in order to learn about running
    or share their knowlege about running. They don't come here to wade
    through post after post after post of what they perceive as utter
    jibberish. That's all I'm trying to say. Not trying to bash you in any
    way, but maybe help you to see from a different perspective. OK? ;-)

    > As for my living, you know nothing of that.

    When I said "seek a living, caring human being," I meant that that
    person should be a real person (living), as apposed to a digital
    representation of communicating with a person (usenet).

    > As for asking for assitance in real life,
    > yes I did that:
    >
    > I used to volunteer at NYU Medical Center,
    > The Child Study Center.
    >
    > I wrote Robin Goodman, PhD, the person to whom
    > I reported, as psychologist, several times, asking
    > for her assitance is protecting myself legally and otherwise
    > from an abusive therapy situation.
    >
    > She never answered me.

    Sounds like this could be something to take elsewhere. Could you try a
    different psychologist.

    > I think that ignoring a person's request for assitance
    > during a life crisis is less than generous,
    > to say the least, and in some circumstances, lethal.

    I don't know the details of your situation, but it certainly sounds
    like you need to seek a different professional to help you out. May
    even be some litigation involved, if they aren't willing to help
    correct an abuse case.

    tkb

  6. BEE

    BEE Guest

    "Twittering One" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >I would say you need more help than can be gotten through the bits and
    > bytes of this medium. Step away from the keyboard and seek a living,
    > caring human being that is trained in helping other living human beings
    > on a personal level. You will not get much help on usenet, in fact most
    > people on rec.running despise the way you have littered their group
    > with posts that are way off topic and way beyond what anyone there has
    > the ability (or the time) to comprehend.
    >
    > tkb
    >
    > For your information, tkb, that was a poem.
    > As for my living, you know nothing of that.
    >
    > As for asking for assitance in real life,
    > yes I did that:
    >
    > I used to volunteer at NYU Medical Center,
    > The Child Study Center.
    >
    > I wrote Robin Goodman, PhD, the person to whom
    > I reported, as psychologist, several times, asking
    > for her assitance is protecting myself legally and otherwise
    > from an abusive therapy situation.
    >
    > She never answered me.

    Just like you never answer me out of politeness?? I see a pattern
    here Twit .... You get what you put out is the old saying ..

    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink ..
    It seems in your case that you are maybe creating some of this yourself ..

    I have never met anyone that puts out so much of a vibe for attention about
    one's terrible life and will only answer back to mainly those that are
    either pampering you
    or questioning you and so on.

    I thought you were a nice person but now actions show a little bias in areas
    when it comes to which gender is writing.

    In my view, I see this: You put out way of speech that is directed at the
    White Knights that
    love to save and help .. YOU are playing the part od a damsel in distress!

    "Oh please won't someoneone come to my emtional res-cue??" But make sure
    it's someone I am attracted to..." <g>

    I have read through and you are still pulling other people's chains in this
    area .. If you were trully
    broken over this you would answer those that go out of their way to lift you
    with their kindness.

    In real terms .. Yes it may have happened, but you are now soending like a
    sick puppy IMO!

    Please ... it's boring .. Isn't there a way you can get attention that
    won't be harming to you in the end??

    Get over it .. But that's right .. It's a hook from the damsel.:)

    I won't write to you and say hello .. I have never said it before .. But I
    (and it's only my oppinion), get the notion you are looking like a ...

    RUDE bitch from this end. (I don't care what anyome else has to say) .. It's
    just my oppinion of course:)

    BEE!

    > I think that ignoring a person's request for assitance
    > during a life crisis is less than generous,
    > to say the least, and in some circumstances, lethal.

  7. In real terms .. Yes it may have happened, but you are now soending
    like a
    sick puppy IMO!

    Please ... it's boring .. Isn't there a way you can get attention that
    won't be harming to you in the end??

    Get over it .. But that's right .. It's a hook from the damsel.:)

    I won't write to you and say hello .. I have never said it before ..
    But I
    (and it's only my oppinion), get the notion you are looking like a ...

    RUDE bitch from this end. (I don't care what anyome else has to say) ..
    It's
    just my oppinion of course:)

    BEE!

    Sorry, got 2 infected ears,
    migraine, vertigo, numb right head,
    worst ear.

    ab cramps doubled over.

    be well.
    honest.

  8. On 16 Sep 2005 08:10:03 -0700
    "TenKBabe" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Twittering One wrote:
    >
    > > "After a Year ~
    > >
    > > And what if now I told you this, let's say
    > > By email. Would you imagine me
    > > Talking to myself in an empty room,
    > > Watching myself in the window talking,
    > > My fingers moving silently, birdlike,
    > > On the keyboard, or because superimposed
    > > On the screen, among the branches of my mind's
    > > Disenchanted Forest of Neurons?
    > >
    > > If I wrote you, told you, I almost died.
    > > I needed help. Would you answer me,
    > > Would you help me?

    > I would say you need more help than can be gotten through the bits and
    > bytes of this medium. Step away from the keyboard and seek a living,
    > caring human being that is trained in helping other living human

    beings
    > on a personal level. You will not get much help on usenet, in fact

    most
    > people on rec.running despise the way you have littered their group
    > with posts that are way off topic and way beyond what anyone there has
    > the ability (or the time) to comprehend.
    >
    > tkb

    Bloody wannabe psychiatrist now look. What possible harm is she doing,
    come on just what exactly>. Is she causing you grief?, abusing you?, no
    of course not. Ever heard of a killfile?, well bloody well use it and
    let her get on with it and stop the bloody moaning.

  9. BEE

    BEE Guest

    "Twittering One" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > In real terms .. Yes it may have happened, but you are now soending
    > like a
    > sick puppy IMO!
    >
    > Please ... it's boring .. Isn't there a way you can get attention that
    > won't be harming to you in the end??
    >
    > Get over it .. But that's right .. It's a hook from the damsel.:)
    >
    > I won't write to you and say hello .. I have never said it before ..
    > But I
    > (and it's only my oppinion), get the notion you are looking like a ...
    >
    > RUDE bitch from this end. (I don't care what anyome else has to say) ..
    > It's
    > just my oppinion of course:)

    > BEE!
    >
    > Sorry, got 2 infected ears,
    > migraine, vertigo, numb right head,
    > worst ear.
    >
    > ab cramps doubled over.
    >
    > be well.
    > honest.

    O.K .. i will write agin ..

    So you can reply out of courtesy .. It jsut take an ax grinded
    to get you out from under your stubborn umbrella of selective hearing!

    Please, if you are sick .. say so ... and please at least acknowledge if
    someone other than
    who you wish write out of respect to your emails you put out on line like
    you are on your last legs.

    I adhere to sympothy and don't always adhere to empath within me.

    Being sick didn't stop ypou ansering selectively as if you have something
    against some??!

    But thanks for your honesty!

    I will try to be well.

  10. BEE

    BEE Guest

    "Twittering One" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > for your reading pleasure ...
    >
    > http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/mc101.htm

    Good reading Twitty ..

    I have read much like this and had experience in small town where young girl
    was visiting and she was long time in a group similar to link you send

    She came to my house and was scared ... she said she had to leave town with
    her mother.
    She came back around scared and her best frind was apparently bashed to
    death ... Her friend just happened to stay in her bed the night she was
    apperantly meant to be bashed.

    She was scared and left town!

    Scary stuff!
    My childhood had some sick cycles and I do relate, but some of us jusy
    plough on.

    You do well to put energy into helping others and somehow turn your bad
    memories into wisdom and use what happened to you to help others. Be well
    Twit .. Be well!

    Thank you for rhe reading .. Send me more if you like I am interested in
    this stuff and no ... these
    children do NOT make these things up.

  11. "Scary stuff!
    My childhood had some sick cycles and I do relate, but some of us jusy
    plough on.

    You do well to put energy into helping others and somehow turn your bad
    memories into wisdom and use what happened to you to help others. Be
    well
    Twit .. Be well!

    Thank you for rhe reading .. Send me more if you like I am interested
    in
    this stuff and no ... these
    children do NOT make these things up."
    ~ Bee

    This is cognitive scienice, proven techniques,
    not voodoo.

    The interesting point is the link between
    disassociative states, and/or trauma, and the vulnerability
    for control.

  12. TenKBabe

    TenKBabe Guest

    Ray Vingnutte wrote:

    > > I would say you need more help than can be gotten through the bits and
    > > bytes of this medium. Step away from the keyboard and seek a living,
    > > caring human being that is trained in helping other living human

    > beings
    > > on a personal level. You will not get much help on usenet, in fact

    > most
    > > people on rec.running despise the way you have littered their group
    > > with posts that are way off topic and way beyond what anyone there has
    > > the ability (or the time) to comprehend.
    > >
    > > tkb

    > Bloody wannabe psychiatrist now look.

    That's just it, I don't want to be a psychiatrist, and neither does
    anyone else on rec.running. That's why I'm trying to point her in the
    right direction for help.

    > What possible harm is she doing,
    > come on just what exactly

    Harm to me? None. She's just wasting her time thinking she's getting
    help from usenet. I'm trying to suggest, in a friendly way, that she
    could better focus her efforts (if she actually wants help) by seeking
    help outside of the Internet.

    Is there something wrong with that? Of course it may be a troll, but
    I'm willing to take that chance.

    tkb

  13. BEE

    BEE Guest

    "Twittering One" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "Scary stuff!
    > My childhood had some sick cycles and I do relate, but some of us jusy
    > plough on.
    >
    > You do well to put energy into helping others and somehow turn your bad
    > memories into wisdom and use what happened to you to help others. Be
    > well
    > Twit .. Be well!
    >
    > Thank you for rhe reading .. Send me more if you like I am interested
    > in
    > this stuff and no ... these
    > children do NOT make these things up."
    > ~ Bee
    >
    > This is cognitive scienice, proven techniques,
    > not voodoo.
    >
    > The interesting point is the link between
    > disassociative states, and/or trauma, and the vulnerability
    > for control.

    Yesn ... Like aai said ..

    Something I have been studying for quite some time.
    The techniques have been around for centuries as 'proven',
    yet the proof has only been able to be expressed as society
    has allowed it.

    It is and has been going on in areas here in Australia on many areas
    of life just as in your country etc.

    And what you say here ...

    > The interesting point is the link between
    > disassociative states, and/or trauma, and the vulnerability
    > for control ........

    Is all part of even the smallest issues such as mildly control driven
    relationships
    etc ....

    Even here on a news group you can see this happening with some?! That is ...
    if you want to go the depths in your mind and take a look from the outside
    of yourself Twitty!

    All in all, if one can recognise it when it is happening instead of being so
    hooked up in it, then a chance to heal can take place.

    Trauma and disasociation led me to areas of control around certain cycles
    of my own life ...yes! If you have been through what you say and you have
    been traumatised, (and by what and how you write you have), then you would
    be on the 'mend' just by delving into this area however it is a long
    process!:)

    Linking has been one big learning curb for myself but it has taken many
    years for this to
    enter the stage of integration!

    For linking up the inner with the outer www.numberharmonics.com has certain
    techniques that
    help and has many more links attached to the site that does the same in
    different way

    I wish you well.

  14. On 17 Sep 2005 09:02:13 -0700, "TenKBabe" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Ray Vingnutte wrote:
    >
    >> > I would say you need more help than can be gotten through the bits and
    >> > bytes of this medium. Step away from the keyboard and seek a living,
    >> > caring human being that is trained in helping other living human

    >> beings
    >> > on a personal level. You will not get much help on usenet, in fact

    >> most
    >> > people on rec.running despise the way you have littered their group
    >> > with posts that are way off topic and way beyond what anyone there has
    >> > the ability (or the time) to comprehend.
    >> >
    >> > tkb

    >> Bloody wannabe psychiatrist now look.

    >That's just it, I don't want to be a psychiatrist, and neither does
    >anyone else on rec.running. That's why I'm trying to point her in the
    >right direction for help.

    She is very knowledgeable about medical matters. She has had a
    breakdown in her theraputic relationship(s).

    >> What possible harm is she doing,
    >> come on just what exactly

    >Harm to me? None. She's just wasting her time thinking she's getting
    >help from usenet. I'm trying to suggest, in a friendly way, that she
    >could better focus her efforts (if she actually wants help) by seeking
    >help outside of the Internet.
    >
    >Is there something wrong with that? Of course it may be a troll, but
    >I'm willing to take that chance.

    She has been posting to usenet for many years. She is no troll.

    _g

  15. "Trauma and disasociation
    Led me to areas of control around certain cycles
    Of my own life
    ....yes!

    If you have been through what you say
    And you have been traumatised,
    [and by what and how you write you have],

    Then you would be on the 'mend'
    Just by delving into this area ~

    However it is a long
    process ~ !"
    ~ Bee

    "Heck, yeah ~ !
    I'm not dumb, like, The Beginning of Time.
    Heck, know ~ I am not dumb."
    ~ Twittering

    "How do you rebuild The Twittering
    Tower that fell,
    Crashed,

    Splintered into trillion pieces, hastened
    By others, skilled, willed, hushed,
    No hand held,

    No wish
    Here fulfilled, empty listing vessel
    Spilled, sailing fitfully ~ ?"
    ~ Folly

    "Or conversely,
    Let us make you crazy, deny the facts, charge you more,
    Insist persistently

    Anti ~
    Psychotics you require."
    ~ Side En Dent

  16. "The Land of Post ~
    Traumatic,

    Which way
    To the Inn ~ ?

    Do they serve
    Breakfast, too ~ ?"
    ~ Arrowroot

  17. "Is this The Dial 911
    Cult

    Crowd ...

    Got hooked on fallen tower's,
    Trauma's cortisol,
    Now can't do without It ~ ?

    Induce Trauma,
    Re ~ Integrate,

    Let us help you ~ !

    Or not."
    ~ Blackstone

  18. "... perhaps
    The Book of Mirabel, Twittering,
    Consider."
    ~ Folly

  19. "O very well, then. Let us broach the matter
    Of the well again ..."
    ~ Twittering

    "O very well, then. Let us broach the matter
    Of the wallpaper in Stonington.
    Readers in small towns will know the world
    Of interest rippling out from such a topic,
    Know by their own case that 'small town' is
    Largely a state of mind, a medium
    Wherein suspended, microscopic figments ..."

    ~ James Merrill,
    >From "Mirabel's Book of Number"

    [p. 97]