Pass Le Cafe ~ ! ***

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Twittering One, Sep 12, 2005.

  1. BEE

    BEE Guest

    "TenKBabe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Ray Vingnutte wrote:
    >
    >> > I would say you need more help than can be gotten through the bits and
    >> > bytes of this medium. Step away from the keyboard and seek a living,
    >> > caring human being that is trained in helping other living human

    >> beings
    >> > on a personal level. You will not get much help on usenet, in fact

    >> most
    >> > people on rec.running despise the way you have littered their group
    >> > with posts that are way off topic and way beyond what anyone there has
    >> > the ability (or the time) to comprehend.
    >> >
    >> > tkb

    >> Bloody wannabe psychiatrist now look.

    > That's just it, I don't want to be a psychiatrist, and neither does
    > anyone else on rec.running. That's why I'm trying to point her in the
    > right direction for help.
    >
    >> What possible harm is she doing,
    >> come on just what exactly

    > Harm to me? None. She's just wasting her time thinking she's getting
    > help from usenet. I'm trying to suggest, in a friendly way, that she
    > could better focus her efforts (if she actually wants help) by seeking
    > help outside of the Internet.
    >
    > Is there something wrong with that? Of course it may be a troll, but
    > I'm willing to take that chance.
    >
    > tkb

    She's not a troll .. This woman does have some issues ..
    She clearly states it publicly yet .... picture yourself in your own world
    whereby you are the main actor and you get to hire and fire as you go.

    Seriously, she is getting the help and all this on the net for her is part
    of it in some odd way.

  2. On 17 Sep 2005 09:02:13 -0700
    "TenKBabe" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Ray Vingnutte wrote:
    >
    > > > I would say you need more help than can be gotten through the bits

    and
    > > > bytes of this medium. Step away from the keyboard and seek a

    living,
    > > > caring human being that is trained in helping other living human

    > > beings
    > > > on a personal level. You will not get much help on usenet, in fact

    > > most
    > > > people on rec.running despise the way you have littered their

    group
    > > > with posts that are way off topic and way beyond what anyone there

    has
    > > > the ability (or the time) to comprehend.
    > > >
    > > > tkb

    > > Bloody wannabe psychiatrist now look.

    > That's just it, I don't want to be a psychiatrist, and neither does
    > anyone else on rec.running. That's why I'm trying to point her in the
    > right direction for help.
    >
    > > What possible harm is she doing,
    > > come on just what exactly

    > Harm to me? None. She's just wasting her time thinking she's getting
    > help from usenet. I'm trying to suggest, in a friendly way, that she
    > could better focus her efforts (if she actually wants help) by seeking
    > help outside of the Internet.
    >
    > Is there something wrong with that? Of course it may be a troll, but
    > I'm willing to take that chance.

    No you are not, you just want her out of your group, I told you how to
    do that, use a killfile. If you had done that at first you would not
    have all these other posts, now including mine cos you are posting to
    alt.astronomy cluttering up your group. So instead of solving anything
    you are now compounding it and probably at the same time causing the
    woman even more distress by telling her that she is despised there by
    many. Idiot.

  3. Ray Vingnutte wrote:
    > On 17 Sep 2005 09:02:13 -0700

    > and

    > living,
    > > > beings
    > > > most

    > group

    > has

    > > > Bloody wannabe psychiatrist now look.

    > > That's just it, I don't want to be a psychiatrist, and neither does
    > > anyone else on rec.running. That's why I'm trying to point her in the
    > > right direction for help.
    > >
    > > > What possible harm is she doing,
    > > > come on just what exactly

    > > Harm to me? None. She's just wasting her time thinking she's getting
    > > help from usenet. I'm trying to suggest, in a friendly way, that she
    > > could better focus her efforts (if she actually wants help) by seeking
    > > help outside of the Internet.
    > >
    > > Is there something wrong with that? Of course it may be a troll, but
    > > I'm willing to take that chance.

    Hi Ray.

    Errrh, uhmmm, ahhhh ...

    I would have deeply hoped that by ' now ', Twitty realizes that some
    poasters despise her. Honestly, it is difficult to concieve of them
    being more <<explicit>> in this regard.

    > No you are not, you just want her out of your group, I told you how to
    > do that, use a killfile. If you had done that at first you would not
    > have all these other posts, now including mine cos you are posting to
    > alt.astronomy cluttering up your group. So instead of solving anything
    > you are now compounding it and probably at the same time causing the
    > woman even more distress by telling her that she is despised there by
    > many. Idiot.

    What I 'thunk' you are saying here is that T1 may be more deeply hurt
    because she passes by unnoticed and unappreciated.

    Speaking personally, I can accept T1's participation to be very
    stimulating ... ... and especially so from an intellectual and creative
    standpoint. It is unique and irreplacable. Utterly spontaneous.

    It always amuses me when some poasters in NG's such as
    rec.music.classical, being filled with thoughts of intellectual
    pretentiousness decry her as posting off topic crap.

    A recent unattributed example of such intellectual tour de force (not
    pertaining to T1 ) is provided below:

    > What I can see here is that Samir Golescu has been roundly outclassed
    > in an argument by Mr. Ian Pace and has played dirty, very dirty. Like
    > Gable says, any sympathy I might feel has been replaced by disgust.
    > Let's say that my killfile instinct has been awakened big time. His
    > numerous posts prove that Golescu has a big mouth and a little mind.
    > They show also that he has little knowledge of world affairs, religion
    > and politics. But he feels entitled to smear people to the point of
    > titling threads "XX the antisemite". Let this rabid trolldog disappear
    > from a learned group. It wouldn't fit even in the lowest kind of
    > seaport tavern. If he wouldn't be tolerated there because of his total
    > dishonesty, why would he be tolerated here?
    >
    > Ciao,

    Given that {{{{jiggling jocks}}}} take deep pride in playing up to the
    image of being mental meatheads, they razz Twittering One earnestly,
    vigorously and the utmost of sincerity.

    They convincingly prove their point.

    Most amusing.

    :>

    > > tkb

    P.S. If Warthole weren't so insufferably dogmatic, I would allow myself
    to appreciate his input. Regrettably, he lacks sincerity.

  4. "Harm to me?
    None.

    She's just wasting her time thinking
    She's getting help from usenet. I

    'm trying to suggest, in a friendly way,
    A snowy white egret, or ~

    An Arctic Tern."
    ~ TkBabe

    "... now including mine cos
    You are posting to alt.astronomy cluttering
    Up your group.

    So instead of solving anything
    You are now compounding it and probably
    At the same time causing

    Cosine ..."
    ~ Ray

    "See for ~
    Yourself."
    ~ Borderline

    What shelf,
    Elfin Anne Badways ~ ?"
    ~ Twittering

    "The one
    I am on."
    ~ Borderline

    "2 upon you
    Are."
    ~ Twittering

  5. On 17 Sep 2005 16:41:52 -0700
    "Raving Loonie" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Ray Vingnutte wrote:
    > > On 17 Sep 2005 09:02:13 -0700

    bits
    > > and

    > > living,

    human

    fact

    > > group

    there
    > > has

    > > > That's just it, I don't want to be a psychiatrist, and neither

    does
    > > > anyone else on rec.running. That's why I'm trying to point her in

    the
    > > > right direction for help.

    > > > Harm to me? None. She's just wasting her time thinking she's

    getting
    > > > help from usenet. I'm trying to suggest, in a friendly way, that

    she
    > > > could better focus her efforts (if she actually wants help) by

    seeking
    > > > help outside of the Internet.
    > > >
    > > > Is there something wrong with that? Of course it may be a troll,

    but
    > > > I'm willing to take that chance.

    > Hi Ray.
    >
    > Errrh, uhmmm, ahhhh ...
    >
    > I would have deeply hoped that by ' now ', Twitty realizes that some
    > poasters despise her. Honestly, it is difficult to concieve of them
    > being more <<explicit>> in this regard.

    I have missed a lot in recent times due to my filtering of posts such as
    the crossposts to three or more groups but am using a new fresh OS and
    have not got round to configuring it all yet so I'm seeing everything at
    the moment and thought I'll see what happens.

    > > No you are not, you just want her out of your group, I told you how

    > > do that, use a killfile. If you had done that at first you would not
    > > have all these other posts, now including mine cos you are posting

    > > alt.astronomy cluttering up your group. So instead of solving

    anything
    > > you are now compounding it and probably at the same time causing the
    > > woman even more distress by telling her that she is despised there

    by
    > > many. Idiot.

    > What I 'thunk' you are saying here is that T1 may be more deeply hurt
    > because she passes by unnoticed and unappreciated.
    >
    > Speaking personally, I can accept T1's participation to be very
    > stimulating ... ... and especially so from an intellectual and

    creative
    > standpoint. It is unique and irreplacable. Utterly spontaneous.
    >
    > It always amuses me when some poasters in NG's such as
    > rec.music.classical, being filled with thoughts of intellectual
    > pretentiousness decry her as posting off topic crap.
    >
    > A recent unattributed example of such intellectual tour de force (not
    > pertaining to T1 ) is provided below:
    >
    > > What I can see here is that Samir Golescu has been roundly

    outclassed
    > > in an argument by Mr. Ian Pace and has played dirty, very dirty.

    Like
    > > Gable says, any sympathy I might feel has been replaced by disgust.
    > > Let's say that my killfile instinct has been awakened big time. His
    > > numerous posts prove that Golescu has a big mouth and a little mind.
    > > They show also that he has little knowledge of world affairs,

    religion
    > > and politics. But he feels entitled to smear people to the point of
    > > titling threads "XX the antisemite". Let this rabid trolldog

    disappear
    > > from a learned group. It wouldn't fit even in the lowest kind of
    > > seaport tavern. If he wouldn't be tolerated there because of his

    total
    > > dishonesty, why would he be tolerated here?
    > >
    > > Ciao,

    > Given that {{{{jiggling jocks}}}} take deep pride in playing up to the
    > image of being mental meatheads, they razz Twittering One earnestly,
    > vigorously and the utmost of sincerity.
    >
    > They convincingly prove their point.
    >
    > Most amusing.
    >
    > :>
    >

    > > > tkb
    > > >

    > P.S. If Warthole weren't so insufferably dogmatic, I would allow

    myself
    > to appreciate his input. Regrettably, he lacks sincerity.

    While some posts are amusing I have a feeling the old filter file will
    come out soon ;-)

  6. "Hi Ray.
    Errrh, uhmmm, ahhhh ...

    I would have deeply hoped that
    By ' now ',
    Twitty realizes that some roasters despise her.

    Honestly, it is difficult to conceive of them
    Being more

    <<explicit>>

    In this regard."
    ~ Raving

    Forthright, or above board,
    Or A Frank Discussion ...

    A blink lynx
    Named

    Blynx."
    ~ Arrowroot

    "Perchance romance
    Gone by way of Wrong
    Way, Indiana."
    ~ Capsicum

    "What I thunk you are saying
    Here is that T1 may be more deeply
    Hurt because she passes by unnoticed,
    Unappreciated.

    Speaking personally,
    I can accept T1's participation to be very stimulating ...
    .... and especially so from an intellectual
    And creative standpoint."
    ~ Raving

    "Which way,
    Where gone."
    ~ Twittering

    'Unique and irreplaceable. Utterly
    Spontaneous."
    ~ Raving

    "Spondee ~ A unit of rhythm,
    A poetry foot, consisting of two long
    Or stressed syllable,

    Your guess,
    As good as mine.

    Does it rhyme ~ ?"
    ~ White Chalk

  7. "Wherefore, hitherto, what foregone stair ~
    The Exquisite Corpse,

    Where The Orgone Ballet Corps
    Dancing today ~ ? Noir spots,
    Or blanc

    Bare ~
    Back, or leopard leotard ~ ?

    What gleaming leering eyes stare
    Back at me, sparkle light my darkness, unaware ~ ?"
    ~ DonVon

  8. ~Twittering One~

    If it's any consolation the delegate from Pennsylvania enjoys your
    posts.

    Bill

  9. "South or North
    Bend ...

    Fork in the road
    Or Notre Dame's Cathedral, a rose
    Window, a clerestory view

    Lucinda, too,
    Knew all too well ... well, if so,

    By all means
    Open The Cathedral, enhance our scene,
    Our Nativity Nouveau ~

    Doncha, like, know Nouvelle Cuisine
    Sings a choir of ancient angels, our design,
    Our ceiling plan, reflected ...

    Back to you
    Joan, ABC Muse Knows, too.

    By the way ~ Mr.
    Tom Brocaw knows Blew Dog, too."
    ~ Mer Loleil

  10. Twittering One wrote:
    > "South or North
    > Bend ...
    >
    > Fork in the road
    > Or Notre Dame's Cathedral, a rose
    > Window, a clerestory view
    >
    > Lucinda, too,
    > Knew all too well ... well, if so,
    >
    > By all means
    > Open The Cathedral, enhance our scene,
    > Our Nativity Nouveau ~
    >
    > Doncha, like, know Nouvelle Cuisine
    > Sings a choir of ancient angels, our design,
    > Our ceiling plan, reflected ...

    > Back to you
    > Joan, ABC Muse Knows, too.
    >
    > By the way ~ Mr.
    > Tom Brocaw knows Blew Dog, too."
    > ~ Mer Loleil

    Notre Dame lost in overtime today.

  11. "Trust me.
    Trust me. I do, too."
    ~ Marzipan

    "What I can say here ~
    Samir Golescu
    Has been roundly outclassed in an argument

    By Mr.
    Ian Pace and has played dirty,
    Very dirty.

    Like Gable says, any sympathy
    I might feel has been replaced by disgust."
    ~ Ciao

    "Dust, mistrust, lust,
    My dinner with Andre, all dust,

    A listing attic, littering, fogging, glittering Mssr.
    Louis Malle's lens,
    His sightline of 42nd Street, his

    Cur footage now littering the spool room's forest floor.
    Call The Florist, FTD more ~ !

    A windy gust
    Says so, too. Just
    In ~ RSVP, you must. Golden chains do rust
    If not rung, if not chimed, properly

    Hailing ship's arrival
    Upon a shimmering sea, importing a port of call's
    Shipping news."
    ~ Candy

    "Trust me.
    Trust me. I do, too."
    ~ Fobby

  12. "Given that {{{{jiggling jocks}}}} take deep pride
    In playing up to the image of being

    Mental meatheads,
    They razz Twittering One earnestly,
    Vigorously, and the utmost of sincerity.

    They convincingly prove their point.
    Most amusing."
    ~ Raving

    "Twittering ~
    Get back ~ !"
    ~ Folly

    "What's that ..."
    ~ Twittering

  13. BEE

    BEE Guest

    "Twittering One" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
    > "Is this The Dial 911
    > Cult
    >
    > Crowd ...
    >
    > Got hooked on fallen tower's,
    > Trauma's cortisol,
    > Now can't do without It ~ ?
    >
    > Induce Trauma,
    > Re ~ Integrate,
    >
    > Let us help you ~ !
    >
    > Or not."
    > ~ Blackstone

    Cortisol is what stimulates your adrenals I see.
    Does this mean you are drawn to the adrenal heights?!

    Do not burn out your chi ..
    You obviously know what cortisol does:)

    If you get too low in cortisol you'll know it
    if you don't already now.

  14. ~ * Flowering
    Shrubs * ~

    Learn About Tree & Shrub Care
    & Service from TruGreen ~ ChemLawn
    Now ~ !

    www.TruGreen.com

    ~ * ~

    "Curb that thing ~ !"
    ~ Folly

    "... that key
    Wouldn't fit even in the lowest kind of sea
    Port tavern,

    That key, you rattle shamelessly, A Craven Raven,
    You, rattling round these parts, around our neighborhood
    Here, searching for a lock to unlock,
    A starring part to play ~

    Your cock still undocked
    For a forthcoming Frothing @ The Mouth

    Morning Wood
    Production ~

    ~ * A Fable Unclockled, A Foregone
    Orgone Neighbor's
    Hood Who Got Over ~ Wanked

    With A Late ~ Knight
    Wink, A Nod * ~

    Know ~ We require coherency ~ !
    Your cock would not be tolerated here
    Because of your total dishonesty,
    Your indecency ~

    Why makes you think,
    What makes you think you should ever expect
    To be tolerated here ~ ?

    A wink, a nod, yes,
    Nothing more.

    So there."
    ~ Folly

  15. BEE

    BEE Guest

    "Twittering One" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "O very well, then. Let us broach the matter
    > Of the well again ..."
    > ~ Twittering
    >
    > "O very well, then. Let us broach the matter
    > Of the wallpaper in Stonington.
    > Readers in small towns will know the world
    > Of interest rippling out from such a topic,
    > Know by their own case that 'small town' is
    > Largely a state of mind, a medium
    > Wherein suspended, microscopic figments ..."
    >
    > ~ James Merrill,
    >>From "Mirabel's Book of Number"

    > [p. 97]

    We shift around ..
    magnifying what we deem important at the time.

    Conciousness unfolds and refolds
    recreating what and where we have been.

    Fragments of ....
    leading to new a conciousness if one dares.

    A peek ..
    into the outside looking in,

    Where we meet ourselves that form a crescent of one
    leading us to our door

    This opens to the Mudra!
    And this be where we are on the inside looking out!

    Speak up I say!
    Speak from the heart in this ..

    This, merely being another ...
    State of conciousness!

    Just another fragment of our imagination.

    It's whether it's governed!
    or
    Ungoverned!

  16. "Speak up I say!
    Speak from the heart in this ..

    This, merely being another ...
    State of conciousness!

    Just another fragment of our imagination.

    It's whether it's governed!
    or
    Ungoverned!"
    ~ Bee

    "Who says to ask ~
    If so, who pays
    The Rent ~ ?"
    ~ Twittering

  17. "Know ~ Someone hapnotyzed Twittering
    Into Oblivion,

    A blittering
    Morning Wood
    Semi ~ Idiotic Psyc ~ Otic ~ !

    Non ~ Consensul
    Sensual Ality, The Land de Alternity."
    ~ Black Chalk

    "... O, so lost, too,
    My way back, I do not know. Nor Folly,
    Who knows everything
    I do not. Just ask Golly, Molly, or Polly
    If you doubt, if you question our quest for Justice,
    Our wrongs sung right, ladder climbed, rung
    By rung ...

    No crash, no burn, tether torn,
    No splintering fall, spinning cord snapped ..."
    ~ Twittering

  18. "Don't look,
    Get back ~ ~

    Yes, Twittering