Pass Le Cafe ~ ! ***

"TenKBabe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Ray Vingnutte wrote:
>
>> > I would say you need more help than can be gotten through the bits and
>> > bytes of this medium. Step away from the keyboard and seek a living,
>> > caring human being that is trained in helping other living human

>> beings
>> > on a personal level. You will not get much help on usenet, in fact

>> most
>> > people on rec.running despise the way you have littered their group
>> > with posts that are way off topic and way beyond what anyone there has
>> > the ability (or the time) to comprehend.
>> >
>> > tkb

>> Bloody wannabe psychiatrist now look.

> That's just it, I don't want to be a psychiatrist, and neither does
> anyone else on rec.running. That's why I'm trying to point her in the
> right direction for help.
>
>> What possible harm is she doing,
>> come on just what exactly

> Harm to me? None. She's just wasting her time thinking she's getting
> help from usenet. I'm trying to suggest, in a friendly way, that she
> could better focus her efforts (if she actually wants help) by seeking
> help outside of the Internet.
>
> Is there something wrong with that? Of course it may be a troll, but
> I'm willing to take that chance.
>
> tkb

She's not a troll .. This woman does have some issues ..
She clearly states it publicly yet .... picture yourself in your own world
whereby you are the main actor and you get to hire and fire as you go.

Seriously, she is getting the help and all this on the net for her is part
of it in some odd way.

On 17 Sep 2005 09:02:13 -0700
"TenKBabe" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Ray Vingnutte wrote:
>
> > > I would say you need more help than can be gotten through the bits

and
> > > bytes of this medium. Step away from the keyboard and seek a

living,
> > > caring human being that is trained in helping other living human

> > beings
> > > on a personal level. You will not get much help on usenet, in fact

> > most
> > > people on rec.running despise the way you have littered their

group
> > > with posts that are way off topic and way beyond what anyone there

has
> > > the ability (or the time) to comprehend.
> > >
> > > tkb

> > Bloody wannabe psychiatrist now look.

> That's just it, I don't want to be a psychiatrist, and neither does
> anyone else on rec.running. That's why I'm trying to point her in the
> right direction for help.
>
> > What possible harm is she doing,
> > come on just what exactly

> Harm to me? None. She's just wasting her time thinking she's getting
> help from usenet. I'm trying to suggest, in a friendly way, that she
> could better focus her efforts (if she actually wants help) by seeking
> help outside of the Internet.
>
> Is there something wrong with that? Of course it may be a troll, but
> I'm willing to take that chance.

No you are not, you just want her out of your group, I told you how to
do that, use a killfile. If you had done that at first you would not
have all these other posts, now including mine cos you are posting to
alt.astronomy cluttering up your group. So instead of solving anything
you are now compounding it and probably at the same time causing the
woman even more distress by telling her that she is despised there by
many. Idiot.

Ray Vingnutte wrote:
> On 17 Sep 2005 09:02:13 -0700

> and

> living,
> > > beings
> > > most

> group

> has

> > > Bloody wannabe psychiatrist now look.

> > That's just it, I don't want to be a psychiatrist, and neither does
> > anyone else on rec.running. That's why I'm trying to point her in the
> > right direction for help.
> >
> > > What possible harm is she doing,
> > > come on just what exactly

> > Harm to me? None. She's just wasting her time thinking she's getting
> > help from usenet. I'm trying to suggest, in a friendly way, that she
> > could better focus her efforts (if she actually wants help) by seeking
> > help outside of the Internet.
> >
> > Is there something wrong with that? Of course it may be a troll, but
> > I'm willing to take that chance.

Hi Ray.

Errrh, uhmmm, ahhhh ...

I would have deeply hoped that by ' now ', Twitty realizes that some
poasters despise her. Honestly, it is difficult to concieve of them
being more <<explicit>> in this regard.

> No you are not, you just want her out of your group, I told you how to
> do that, use a killfile. If you had done that at first you would not
> have all these other posts, now including mine cos you are posting to
> alt.astronomy cluttering up your group. So instead of solving anything
> you are now compounding it and probably at the same time causing the
> woman even more distress by telling her that she is despised there by
> many. Idiot.

What I 'thunk' you are saying here is that T1 may be more deeply hurt
because she passes by unnoticed and unappreciated.

Speaking personally, I can accept T1's participation to be very
stimulating ... ... and especially so from an intellectual and creative
standpoint. It is unique and irreplacable. Utterly spontaneous.

It always amuses me when some poasters in NG's such as
rec.music.classical, being filled with thoughts of intellectual
pretentiousness decry her as posting off topic ****.

A recent unattributed example of such intellectual tour de force (not
pertaining to T1 ) is provided below:

> What I can see here is that Samir Golescu has been roundly outclassed
> in an argument by Mr. Ian Pace and has played dirty, very dirty. Like
> Gable says, any sympathy I might feel has been replaced by disgust.
> Let's say that my killfile instinct has been awakened big time. His
> numerous posts prove that Golescu has a big mouth and a little mind.
> They show also that he has little knowledge of world affairs, religion
> and politics. But he feels entitled to smear people to the point of
> titling threads "XX the antisemite". Let this rabid trolldog disappear
> from a learned group. It wouldn't fit even in the lowest kind of
> seaport tavern. If he wouldn't be tolerated there because of his total
> dishonesty, why would he be tolerated here?
>
> Ciao,

Given that {{{{jiggling jocks}}}} take deep pride in playing up to the
image of being mental meatheads, they razz Twittering One earnestly,
vigorously and the utmost of sincerity.

They convincingly prove their point.

Most amusing.

:>

> > tkb

P.S. If Warthole weren't so insufferably dogmatic, I would allow myself
to appreciate his input. Regrettably, he lacks sincerity.

"Harm to me?
None.

She's just wasting her time thinking
She's getting help from usenet. I

'm trying to suggest, in a friendly way,
A snowy white egret, or ~

An Arctic Tern."
~ TkBabe

"... now including mine cos
You are posting to alt.astronomy cluttering
Up your group.

So instead of solving anything
You are now compounding it and probably
At the same time causing

Cosine ..."
~ Ray

"See for ~
Yourself."
~ Borderline

What shelf,
Elfin Anne Badways ~ ?"
~ Twittering

"The one
I am on."
~ Borderline

"2 upon you
Are."
~ Twittering

On 17 Sep 2005 16:41:52 -0700
"Raving Loonie" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Ray Vingnutte wrote:
> > On 17 Sep 2005 09:02:13 -0700

bits
> > and

> > living,

human

fact

> > group

there
> > has

> > > That's just it, I don't want to be a psychiatrist, and neither

does
> > > anyone else on rec.running. That's why I'm trying to point her in

the
> > > right direction for help.

> > > Harm to me? None. She's just wasting her time thinking she's

getting
> > > help from usenet. I'm trying to suggest, in a friendly way, that

she
> > > could better focus her efforts (if she actually wants help) by

seeking
> > > help outside of the Internet.
> > >
> > > Is there something wrong with that? Of course it may be a troll,

but
> > > I'm willing to take that chance.

> Hi Ray.
>
> Errrh, uhmmm, ahhhh ...
>
> I would have deeply hoped that by ' now ', Twitty realizes that some
> poasters despise her. Honestly, it is difficult to concieve of them
> being more <<explicit>> in this regard.

I have missed a lot in recent times due to my filtering of posts such as
the crossposts to three or more groups but am using a new fresh OS and
have not got round to configuring it all yet so I'm seeing everything at
the moment and thought I'll see what happens.

> > No you are not, you just want her out of your group, I told you how

> > do that, use a killfile. If you had done that at first you would not
> > have all these other posts, now including mine cos you are posting

> > alt.astronomy cluttering up your group. So instead of solving

anything
> > you are now compounding it and probably at the same time causing the
> > woman even more distress by telling her that she is despised there

by
> > many. Idiot.

> What I 'thunk' you are saying here is that T1 may be more deeply hurt
> because she passes by unnoticed and unappreciated.
>
> Speaking personally, I can accept T1's participation to be very
> stimulating ... ... and especially so from an intellectual and

creative
> standpoint. It is unique and irreplacable. Utterly spontaneous.
>
> It always amuses me when some poasters in NG's such as
> rec.music.classical, being filled with thoughts of intellectual
> pretentiousness decry her as posting off topic ****.
>
> A recent unattributed example of such intellectual tour de force (not
> pertaining to T1 ) is provided below:
>
> > What I can see here is that Samir Golescu has been roundly

outclassed
> > in an argument by Mr. Ian Pace and has played dirty, very dirty.

Like
> > Gable says, any sympathy I might feel has been replaced by disgust.
> > Let's say that my killfile instinct has been awakened big time. His
> > numerous posts prove that Golescu has a big mouth and a little mind.
> > They show also that he has little knowledge of world affairs,

religion
> > and politics. But he feels entitled to smear people to the point of
> > titling threads "XX the antisemite". Let this rabid trolldog

disappear
> > from a learned group. It wouldn't fit even in the lowest kind of
> > seaport tavern. If he wouldn't be tolerated there because of his

total
> > dishonesty, why would he be tolerated here?
> >
> > Ciao,

> Given that {{{{jiggling jocks}}}} take deep pride in playing up to the
> image of being mental meatheads, they razz Twittering One earnestly,
> vigorously and the utmost of sincerity.
>
> They convincingly prove their point.
>
> Most amusing.
>
> :>
>

> > > tkb
> > >

> P.S. If Warthole weren't so insufferably dogmatic, I would allow

myself
> to appreciate his input. Regrettably, he lacks sincerity.

While some posts are amusing I have a feeling the old filter file will
come out soon ;-)

"Hi Ray.
Errrh, uhmmm, ahhhh ...

I would have deeply hoped that
By ' now ',
Twitty realizes that some roasters despise her.

Honestly, it is difficult to conceive of them
Being more

<<explicit>>

In this regard."
~ Raving

Forthright, or above board,
Or A Frank Discussion ...

A blink lynx
Named

Blynx."
~ Arrowroot

"Perchance romance
Gone by way of Wrong
Way, Indiana."
~ Capsicum

"What I thunk you are saying
Here is that T1 may be more deeply
Hurt because she passes by unnoticed,
Unappreciated.

Speaking personally,
I can accept T1's participation to be very stimulating ...
.... and especially so from an intellectual
And creative standpoint."
~ Raving

"Which way,
Where gone."
~ Twittering

'Unique and irreplaceable. Utterly
Spontaneous."
~ Raving

"Spondee ~ A unit of rhythm,
A poetry foot, consisting of two long
Or stressed syllable,

Your guess,
As good as mine.

Does it rhyme ~ ?"
~ White Chalk

"Wherefore, hitherto, what foregone stair ~
The Exquisite Corpse,

Where The Orgone Ballet Corps
Dancing today ~ ? Noir spots,
Or blanc

Bare ~
Back, or leopard leotard ~ ?

What gleaming leering eyes stare
Back at me, sparkle light my darkness, unaware ~ ?"
~ DonVon

"South or North
Bend ...

Fork in the road
Or Notre Dame's Cathedral, a rose
Window, a clerestory view

Lucinda, too,
Knew all too well ... well, if so,

By all means
Open The Cathedral, enhance our scene,
Our Nativity Nouveau ~

Doncha, like, know Nouvelle Cuisine
Sings a choir of ancient angels, our design,
Our ceiling plan, reflected ...

Back to you
Joan, ABC Muse Knows, too.

By the way ~ Mr.
Tom Brocaw knows Blew Dog, too."
~ Mer Loleil

Twittering One wrote:
> "South or North
> Bend ...
>
> Fork in the road
> Or Notre Dame's Cathedral, a rose
> Window, a clerestory view
>
> Lucinda, too,
> Knew all too well ... well, if so,
>
> By all means
> Open The Cathedral, enhance our scene,
> Our Nativity Nouveau ~
>
> Doncha, like, know Nouvelle Cuisine
> Sings a choir of ancient angels, our design,
> Our ceiling plan, reflected ...

> Back to you
> Joan, ABC Muse Knows, too.
>
> By the way ~ Mr.
> Tom Brocaw knows Blew Dog, too."
> ~ Mer Loleil

Notre Dame lost in overtime today.

"Trust me.
Trust me. I do, too."
~ Marzipan

"What I can say here ~
Samir Golescu
Has been roundly outclassed in an argument

By Mr.
Ian Pace and has played dirty,
Very dirty.

Like Gable says, any sympathy
I might feel has been replaced by disgust."
~ Ciao

"Dust, mistrust, lust,
My dinner with Andre, all dust,

A listing attic, littering, fogging, glittering Mssr.
Louis Malle's lens,
His sightline of 42nd Street, his

Cur footage now littering the spool room's forest floor.
Call The Florist, FTD more ~ !

A windy gust
Says so, too. Just
In ~ RSVP, you must. Golden chains do rust
If not rung, if not chimed, properly

Hailing ship's arrival
Upon a shimmering sea, importing a port of call's
Shipping news."
~ Candy

"Trust me.
Trust me. I do, too."
~ Fobby

"Given that {{{{jiggling jocks}}}} take deep pride
In playing up to the image of being

Mental meatheads,
They razz Twittering One earnestly,
Vigorously, and the utmost of sincerity.

They convincingly prove their point.
Most amusing."
~ Raving

"Twittering ~
Get back ~ !"
~ Folly

"What's that ..."
~ Twittering

"Twittering One" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Is this The Dial 911
> Cult
>
> Crowd ...
>
> Got hooked on fallen tower's,
> Trauma's cortisol,
> Now can't do without It ~ ?
>
> Induce Trauma,
> Re ~ Integrate,
>
> Let us help you ~ !
>
> Or not."
> ~ Blackstone

Cortisol is what stimulates your adrenals I see.
Does this mean you are drawn to the adrenal heights?!

Do not burn out your chi ..
You obviously know what cortisol does:)

If you get too low in cortisol you'll know it
if you don't already now.

~ * Flowering
Shrubs * ~

Learn About Tree & Shrub Care
& Service from TruGreen ~ ChemLawn
Now ~ !

www.TruGreen.com

~ * ~

"Curb that thing ~ !"
~ Folly

"... that key
Wouldn't fit even in the lowest kind of sea
Port tavern,

That key, you rattle shamelessly, A Craven Raven,
You, rattling round these parts, around our neighborhood
Here, searching for a lock to unlock,
A starring part to play ~

Your **** still undocked
For a forthcoming Frothing @ The Mouth

Morning Wood
Production ~

~ * A Fable Unclockled, A Foregone
Orgone Neighbor's
Hood Who Got Over ~ Wanked

With A Late ~ Knight
Wink, A Nod * ~

Know ~ We require coherency ~ !
Your **** would not be tolerated here
Because of your total dishonesty,
Your indecency ~

Why makes you think,
What makes you think you should ever expect
To be tolerated here ~ ?

A wink, a nod, yes,
Nothing more.

So there."
~ Folly

"Twittering One" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "O very well, then. Let us broach the matter
> Of the well again ..."
> ~ Twittering
>
> "O very well, then. Let us broach the matter
> Of the wallpaper in Stonington.
> Readers in small towns will know the world
> Of interest rippling out from such a topic,
> Know by their own case that 'small town' is
> Largely a state of mind, a medium
> Wherein suspended, microscopic figments ..."
>
> ~ James Merrill,
>>From "Mirabel's Book of Number"

> [p. 97]

We shift around ..
magnifying what we deem important at the time.

Conciousness unfolds and refolds
recreating what and where we have been.

Fragments of ....
leading to new a conciousness if one dares.

A peek ..
into the outside looking in,

Where we meet ourselves that form a crescent of one
leading us to our door

This opens to the Mudra!
And this be where we are on the inside looking out!

Speak up I say!
Speak from the heart in this ..

This, merely being another ...
State of conciousness!

Just another fragment of our imagination.

It's whether it's governed!
or
Ungoverned!

"Speak up I say!
Speak from the heart in this ..

This, merely being another ...
State of conciousness!

Just another fragment of our imagination.

It's whether it's governed!
or
Ungoverned!"
~ Bee

"Who says to ask ~
If so, who pays
The Rent ~ ?"
~ Twittering

"Know ~ Someone hapnotyzed Twittering
Into Oblivion,

A blittering
Morning Wood
Semi ~ Idiotic Psyc ~ Otic ~ !

Non ~ Consensul
Sensual Ality, The Land de Alternity."
~ Black Chalk

"... O, so lost, too,
My way back, I do not know. Nor Folly,
Who knows everything
I do not. Just ask Golly, Molly, or Polly
If you doubt, if you question our quest for Justice,
Our wrongs sung right, ladder climbed, rung
By rung ...

No crash, no burn, tether torn,
No splintering fall, spinning cord snapped ..."
~ Twittering

"Don't look,
Get back ~ ~

Yes, Twittering