Pass Le Cafe ~ ! ***

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Twittering One, Sep 12, 2005.

  1. "Cap
    Unscrewed, what's in that empty
    Bottle on the floor ~ ?"
    ~ Zoe

  2. "... door unlocked,
    No key ..."
    ~ Georges

    "CALL THE POLICE

  3. BEE

    BEE Guest

    "Twittering One" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "Speak up I say!
    > Speak from the heart in this ..
    >
    > This, merely being another ...
    > State of conciousness!
    >
    > Just another fragment of our imagination.
    >
    > It's whether it's governed!
    > or
    > Ungoverned!"
    > ~ Bee
    >
    > "Who says to ask ~
    > If so, who pays
    > The Rent ~ ?"
    > ~ Twittering

    Will you give me a break and pay mine??

  4. TenKBabe

    TenKBabe Guest

    Ray Vingnutte wrote:

    > > Is there something wrong with that? Of course it may be a troll, but
    > > I'm willing to take that chance.

    > No you are not, you just want her out of your group, I told you how to
    > do that, use a killfile.

    Please show me how to use a killfile in Google Groups. Thanks.

    tkb

  5. "Dante heard that Song. So did Mirabell's
    Forebears when the clouds put out the flames."
    ~ James Merrill,
    >From "Scripts for the Pageant,"

    [p. 364]

    "Rocky heard that Song. So did Clyde's
    Forebears when the clouds poured forth the rain

    Calling their names ..."
    ~ Twittering

  6. "Ah So Heartbreaking So That Was It
    He's singing to the Pantheon, Or Alone
    Keeping Up His Nerve On A Liferaft
    Far cry from the joyous Architect
    Michel told us of at the beginning ~;

    But He gets answered Does He? Yes. The Angels
    Spoke of signals, Do They Know? I see.
    They've never heard the Song."

    ~ James Merrill,
    >From "Scripts for the Pageant,"

    [p. 362-3]

    "Mum ~ Metaphor,
    What's that."
    ~ Twittering

  7. "Minotaur. Metaphor.
    Lipitor. Zometa. No matter. Quarantine.
    Welcome Home."
    ~ Mum

  8. "To what end,
    What Time, Eon, Rhyme ~ ?

    A beach, a sandy shore,
    What's in store, who's meeting us there,
    Who's standing on the shore ~ ?"
    ~ Calvin

  9. Chastened, yes, but an earlier source, done,
    Thusly, I know.

    You taught me.

    O, Thusly,
    Sure, I know, of course,
    My physics tutor, scenes from another
    Life. O, I know Thusly already.

    Knight Noir
    Upon a horse, riding backward, courting me ~

    Escorts me home,
    Sporting a wink, a blink, a golden link,
    A falcon on his other hand."
    ~ Twittering

    "Falconer's wings, message blown,
    Sailing in ~

    From
    Another land."
    ~ Fobby

    "Trauma and disassociation
    Led me to areas of control around certain cycles
    Of my own life

    .... yes ~ !"
    ~ Bee

  10. "O, The Centaur, O,
    Clyde fell over, or so, The Centaur
    Said to me.

    O, Centaur, if Clyde fell over,
    Who keeps me upright, rocking rightly, rocking gently,
    On my meditation's hobbyhorse, O,

    Who's my center
    Of gravity,

    Who's plumb line
    Follow you ~ ?"
    ~ Etude

  11. "O very well, then. Let us broach the matter
    Of The Sphere de Wood Shakespeare again,
    A Tempest, or Mid ~ Summer

    Knight's Dream,
    Folly, Fobby, Mer Loleil, et al ~ ?"
    ~ Twittering

    "Love's Labour's
    Lost."
    ~ Faith Meade

    "... or a new
    Telescope, a tripod, too."
    ~ Capsicum

    "Au contraire ~
    I've a better idea ..."
    ~ Orion

  12. BEE

    BEE Guest

    "Twittering One" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "... door unlocked,
    > No key ..."
    > ~ Georges
    >
    > "CALL THE POLICE

    Look after those children that lay scarce on a plate within your heart!

  13. ~ * The Elizabethan
    Gardens ~

    A living memorial,
    Enter The Well ~ Landscaped Maze,
    Relax en Le Labyrithian Libraire,

    Sit,
    Pull up a chaire,
    Leaf a few pages, open a book
    Take a look ...

    www.elizabethangardens.org

  14. Twittering One wrote:
    > "Given that {{{{jiggling jocks}}}} take deep pride
    > In playing up to the image of being
    >
    > Mental meatheads,
    > They razz Twittering One earnestly,
    > Vigorously, and the utmost of sincerity.
    >
    > They convincingly prove their point.
    > Most amusing."
    > ~ Raving

    Saw 'March of the Penguins' the other night.
    ... reminded me of Folly

    Movie website ~~~~~> http://wip.warnerbros.com/marchofthepenguins/

    > "Twittering ~
    > Get back ~ !"
    > ~ Folly
    >
    > "What's that ..."
    > ~ Twittering

  15. "Saw 'March of the Penguins' the other night.
    ... reminded me of Folly."

    Movie website ~~~~~>"
    ~ Raving

    "Kewl."
    ~ Twittering

    "Enigma Sartorial

    Consider the Penguin
    He's smart as can be ~
    Dressed in his dinner clothes
    Permanently.
    You never can tell,
    When you see him about,
    If he's just coming in
    Or just coming out!"
    ~ Lucy W. Rhu

    "The film 'To Fly,'
    Which features spectacular aerial shots,
    Has been the main attraction
    At the theater."

    ~ Charles Bernstein,
    >From "Frames of Reference,"
    >From "Content's Dream"

    [p. 97]

    "Who?"
    ~ Molly

    "Whom."
    ~ Folly

    "Send not to ask for whom..."
    ~ Molly

    "For the bell tolls
    For Thee."
    ~ Twittering

    "Twitter ~
    Penguins nice. Penguins byrds, too.
    But know ~ A Penguin

    Does not fly,
    So much as elegantly

    Host Master of Ceremony
    With The High Polar Rod Makers

    And dine & wine
    To Great Fanfare apr├Ęs 8."
    ~ Folly

  16. "Look after those children that lay scarce
    On a plate
    Within your heart!"
    ~ Bee

    "WHO lie."
    ~ Twittering

    "Who lies ~ ?
    Know, Twittering, I do not think
    Who lies.

    You only think Who lies,
    But Who hoots truth, forsooth,
    For I know Who,

    O ...

    Who ~
    Very wise byrd."
    ~ Folly

  17. "Will you give me a break
    And play mine??"
    ~ Bee

    "Sure ~
    What key ~ ?"
    ~ Twittering

  18. BEE

    BEE Guest

    "Twittering One" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "Will you give me a break
    > And play mine??"
    > ~ Bee
    >
    > "Sure ~
    > What key ~ ?"
    > ~ Twittering

    My key is 7!!!
    E flat ...

    will you flattten me

    with flattery??

  19. BEE

    BEE Guest

    "Twittering One" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "Look after those children that lay scarce
    > On a plate
    > Within your heart!"
    > ~ Bee
    >
    > "WHO lie."
    > ~ Twittering
    >
    > "Who lies ~ ?
    > Know, Twittering, I do not think
    > Who lies.
    >
    > You only think Who lies,
    > But Who hoots truth, forsooth,
    > For I know Who,
    >
    > O ...
    >
    > Who ~
    > Very wise byrd."

    Wise bird ..

    fly high..
    do not eat from the ground

    way up high in the cherry tree you look
    you will see'
    Mothe byrd and her babies three ..

    Way up high in the tree.

    see the nest in the tree top
    swaying, swaying

    Mother byrd is singing
    singing her babes to sleep...
    > ~ Folly

  20. BEE

    BEE Guest

    "Twittering One" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "... perhaps
    > The Book of Mirabel, Twittering,
    > Consider."
    > ~ Folly

    Lady Twittering!
    You are so much better when you
    play with me too ..

    I get sick to the stomach from sympothy for you and do my very best to only
    feel with empath but you get under my skin with need to go over your story
    over and over.
    Good thing though is you are gaining by doing this in any case.

    I wish for your to be off your sad meery go round for I do see the diamond
    in you when you are
    not mind chattering .. This does sometime trigger of mind chatter in me and
    then you cop a lashing from Bee .. She is always overly sensitive to these
    things ..

    If you wish to write and bounce with me on these things I will do so with
    you. I feel for you ...
    [email protected]