Pass Le Cafe ~ ! ***

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Twittering One, Sep 12, 2005.

  1. "My key is 7!!!
    E flat ...

    Will you flattten me

    With flattery??"
    ~ Bee

    "Will you pull me from the darkness,
    Show me things new, new, new ~ ?"
    ~ Twittering

  2. nightbat

    nightbat Guest

    nightbat wrote

    Twittering One wrote:

    > "My key is 7!!!
    > E flat ...
    >
    > Will you flattten me
    >
    > With flattery??"
    > ~ Bee
    >
    > "Will you pull me from the darkness,
    > Show me things new, new, new ~ ?"
    > ~ Twittering

    nightbat

    Everything about you is always new like fresh dew, never ponder
    in the darkness just light a candle silly and see the friendly bat. Your
    Officer Team Science Shirt and Glow Cap are waiting for delivery Officer
    Twitty, drop me a bat line for I'm sometimes lonely too. For your duty
    Science Officer uniform send request to Indy Base One Headquarters

    [email protected]

    carry on sweet,
    the nightbat

  3. On 17 Sep 2005 19:21:33 -0700
    "TenKBabe" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Ray Vingnutte wrote:
    >
    > > > Is there something wrong with that? Of course it may be a troll,

    but
    > > > I'm willing to take that chance.

    > > No you are not, you just want her out of your group, I told you how

    > > do that, use a killfile.

    > Please show me how to use a killfile in Google Groups. Thanks.

    Well you will just have to show some discipline, some self control
    and not read her posts then. Can you do that do you think? or is that
    too difficult.

    > tkb

  4. "Wise bird ...

    Fly high..
    Do not eat from the ground

    Way up high in the cherry tree you look
    You will see
    Mother byrd and her babies three ...

    Way up high in the tree.

    See the nest in the tree top
    Swaying, swaying

    Mother byrd is singing
    Singing her babes to sleep ..."
    ~ Bee

    "I hear your voice calling out to reach me,
    And all is calm and clear ...

    I see your eyes of hazy blue,
    O so clear, sincerely true.

    I taste the air around you
    And I feel brand new.

    You've turned that chain into something
    New ...

    I hear your voice calling out to reach me,
    And all is calm and clear ..."
    ~ Folly

    "There was a time when love was blind,
    Love lost at sea ...

    Came in dreams and waves,
    Came in winter, when you were far away from me.

    When you pull me form the darkness,
    I see things new, new, new ...

    You've turned that chain into new,
    You've turned that chain into you,

    You, you, you, you ..."
    ~ Twittering

  5. BEE

    BEE Guest

    "Twittering One" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "My key is 7!!!
    > E flat ...
    >
    > Will you flattten me
    >
    > With flattery??"
    > ~ Bee
    >
    > "Will you pull me from the darkness,
    > Show me things new, new, new ~ ?"
    > ~ Twittering

    If I was to ask you
    If you'd love yourself just a little bit more,
    Would you take a walk up the mountain high to find us?!

    If I was to ask you
    If you'd love yourself just a little bit more,
    What doors would open up for you?!

    Would you shovel through
    And recognise us on the other side,
    or would you simply walk around and greet us?!

    If you could only see that you can change the lock inside your brain
    Leaving room for a softer way to break away the chain.

    You'd feel the Flow!
    You'd be mostly smiling!

    You'd touch the Glow ...
    It would be running through your veins.

    You'd thrive on "Goose-bumps"
    A waking dream to let you know ...

    Your'e loved anyway, your'e loved anyway.

    The light would shine
    'N sadness wouldn't be so sad ..
    You'd be the show
    'N want you'd want it again!

    You smell the life
    From a distant flower ..,

    You'd taste a new flavour
    And onwards you'd go forever!

    If I was to ask you
    If you'd love yourself just a little bit more
    What would your heart be saying?!

    If I was to ask you
    if you'd love yourself just a little bit more
    What would you be doing today?!

    If I was to ask you
    If you'd love yourself just a lttle BIT more
    What would you be doing RIGHT now?!

    You'd feel the Flow
    And you'd be SMILING!

    You'd touch the Glow ...
    It would be running through your veins ...

    You'd thrive on "goose-bumps"
    A waking dream to let you know ....

    Your'e loved anyway, your'e loved anyway!!!

    Feel the Flow .......
    Get the Glow .......

    Feel the sound
    Know the sound
    Hear the sound ...

    Current surging through ..

    We're not alone ..
    They're not alone ..
    Your'e not alone

    Oh NO!

  6. BEE

    BEE Guest

    "Twittering One" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]om...
    > "Wise bird ...
    >
    > Fly high..
    > Do not eat from the ground
    >
    > Way up high in the cherry tree you look
    > You will see
    > Mother byrd and her babies three ...
    >
    > Way up high in the tree.
    >
    > See the nest in the tree top
    > Swaying, swaying
    >
    > Mother byrd is singing
    > Singing her babes to sleep ..."
    > ~ Bee
    >
    > "I hear your voice calling out to reach me,
    > And all is calm and clear ...
    >
    > I see your eyes of hazy blue,
    > O so clear, sincerely true.
    >
    > I taste the air around you
    > And I feel brand new.
    >
    > You've turned that chain into something
    > New ...
    >
    > I hear your voice calling out to reach me,
    > And all is calm and clear ..."
    > ~ Folly
    >
    > "There was a time when love was blind,
    > Love lost at sea ...
    >
    > Came in dreams and waves,
    > Came in winter, when you were far away from me.
    >
    > When you pull me form the darkness,
    > I see things new, new, new ...
    >
    > You've turned that chain into new,
    > You've turned that chain into you,
    >
    > You, you, you, you ..."
    > ~

    Sparkles glitter all around me
    now you taste to golden thread
    oh so close and yet so far away from some days!

    But I knew, I knew
    Some day there would be a day like today

    When I would receive the Sun
    that glitters through you!

    The rain that cries like silk
    in the dark!

    The air you breath
    new thoughts we start!

    The moon that wanes
    new life from ...
    your heart!

    Welcome Twitty!

    a birth anew ..

    For you!

  7. "The moon that wanes
    new life from ...
    your heart!

    Welcome Twitty!

    a birth anew ..

    For you!"
    ~ Bee

    "Thank
    Pretty tired and wasted grrl.

    Are you sure
    This new, or just sloppy
    Seconds, warmed over ~ ?"
    ~ Twittering

  8. BEE

    BEE Guest

    "Twittering One" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "The moon that wanes
    > new life from ...
    > your heart!
    >
    > Welcome Twitty!

    > a birth anew ..
    >
    > For you!"
    > ~ Bee
    >
    > "Thank
    > Pretty tired and wasted grrl.
    >
    > Are you sure
    > This new, or just sloppy
    > Seconds, warmed over ~ ?"
    > ~ Twittering

    No .. Like a wine we ferment
    into a syrup ...

    Of smoothe, sweet tasting nectar!
    One that is "ripe for wear" ..

    For the same alike ...
    to tap your window ..
    and
    allow the tears to pour over
    and become the life force of ...

    Intelligence of the HEART!

    And soar that glow right through our veins!
    In this ...

    We become renewed with each day ....

    And in darkness we see light
    just as our hearts intended!