Passed the 2000 mile mark for the season..

64Paramount

Jul 25, 2009
...on this morning's ride. Actually I've now ridden 2,046 miles this season.

Thanks to Cycling Forums and my trusty old bike.

I couldn't have done it without you! :)

64Paramount said:
...on this morning's ride. Actually I've now ridden 2,046 miles this season.

Thanks to Cycling Forums and my trusty old bike.

I couldn't have done it without you! :)

I'll be happy to take most of the credit, thanks. Now, let's discuss my fee........;)

You've still got a few months with which to clear 3k.

Nicely done Paramount, now let's see what your personal best will be at the end of the season.

I'll bet that the newsmen at the Picayune-Intelligence will be at your door for an exclusive interview.
You might even get your picture on the front page with Rocky and Bullwinkle!

Quite satisfying when you set new records for yourself, isn't it?. WAY TO GO!

Thank you all berry berry much!

Alienator, have your people contact my people about those fees.

BTW, this is not a new record or personal best for me. I use 1000 mile increments as seasonal milestones, and so posted that I had passed the 2000 mile mark.

I might get 3000 miles in this year, depending on my schedule and the weather (we should have at least 6 to 8 weeks of decent weather left), but I doubt if I'll set a new personal mileage record as the riding season is just so much shorter here than it is down south where I used to live.

But, I think if I'm able to ride at least 2000 miles for the season....then I've had a pretty good season. :cool:

Nice! That works out to 3200kms in my books since we're metric up here.

Like you already mentioned. There's still a least 6-8wks of decent weather I hope. I'm shooting for another 1500-2000kms. Before i officially bring out my winter rig.