Passo di Gavia 1988 reconstruction (in Dutch)

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Stephko, Jan 27, 2003.

  1. Stephko

    Stephko Guest

    Tags:

  2. "Stephko" <[email protected]> wrote in message news

    > for those of you that manage to grab some of the dutch, enjoy

    I think Bruce Johnston would like to grab some Dutch Leontien.

  3. On Mon, 27 Jan 2003 15:03:54 GMT, Stephko wrote:
    >I think Ewoud announced the episode here already some time ago. Last Friday it was broadcasted and
    >they put the episode online now as well:

    Indeed. Realmedia streams: Hi: rtsp://streams.omroep.nl/tv/vpro/sportpaleisdejong/bb.20030124.rm
    Lo: rtsp://streams.omroep.nl/tv/vpro/sportpaleisdejong/sb.20030124.rm

    Very nice. Too bad they did not invite Andy H. Too expensive maybe. On the other hand, as someone
    said in nl.fiets, he too would probably have said that it was cold..

    M.