Pasties

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Colin Blackburn, Feb 13, 2003.

  1. I was just getting a sarnie and noticed that Ginsters are giving away MTBs to some (a very few)
    lucky buyers of of their fine savoury products. If into pasties this might be your lucky day. It
    wasn't mine as I didn't have the right money.

    Colin

    Tags:

  2. Tony W

    Tony W Guest

    > I was just getting a sarnie and noticed that Ginsters are giving away MTBs to some (a very few)
    > lucky buyers of of their fine savoury products. If into pasties this might be your lucky day. It
    > wasn't mine as I didn't have the right money.

    Safeway have had a "bike" to be won with Irn Bru for the last couple of weeks. The word bike is used
    with some caution given the device they have on show.

  3. Clive George

    Clive George Guest

    "Tony W" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Safeway have had a "bike" to be won with Irn Bru for the last couple of weeks. The word bike is
    > used with some caution given the device they have on show.

    is the 'bike' made in scotland from girders?

    cheers, clive

  4. Peter Clinch

    Peter Clinch Guest

    Clive George wrote:

    > is the 'bike' made in scotland from girders?

    I imagine this is a case of "1 out of 2 ain't bad"... ;-/

    Pete.
    http://www.dundee.ac.uk/~pjclinch/

  5. Tony W

    Tony W Guest

    "Clive George" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > "Tony W" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > Safeway have had a "bike" to be won with Irn Bru for the last couple of weeks. The word bike is
    > > used with some caution given the device they
    have
    > > on show.
    >
    > is the 'bike' made in scotland from girders?

    No idea of manufacturing plant location. Raw material seems to be poor quality gas pipe.

    :-/