Patrik Sinkewitz

Grater

Jan 30, 2006
Good to see him add another win, his second in 2009 in stage 3 of the Tour of Portugal.

A few months ago looking at his results, he was ****. Now he is winning races over the last month.

Grater said:
Good to see him add another win, his second in 2009 in stage 3 of the Tour of Portugal.

A few months ago looking at his results, he was ****. Now he is winning races over the last month.
His ban's up?

Portugal, eh?

Pharmacia, maybe?

That squad also has Danilo Hondo. They make Rock Racing look like a squeaky clean bunch of juniors.

hahaha

give the man a chance, he might be clean? he's posting everything on his website.

yet again, pigs may fly!

No_Positives said:
That squad also has Danilo Hondo. They make Rock Racing look like a squeaky clean bunch of juniors.
Dude, you act like the one who get caught are the only ones doping.

Bikeridindude said:
I thought nobody was going to hire him. Interesting.

Nah - he got a contract with PSK Whirlpool late last year before he gave up on looking.

It's a pity he isn't in a team which can give him the classics because I believe he has the potential to be a very good classics rider! I'm talking LBL, FW, AG etc!

he Looks very strong.

In every stage that counts he appears to be strong.

I think he as high probability of winning these year " Volta a portugal"

As i remember he is a good ITT, and better than anyone in front of him.

If he can make a good climb to the "Torre" ( Portuguese for Tower) he can be the winner.

The main favourite, David Blanco ( 2 times winner and former Communitat Valenciana rider ) is behind him 27'' . The 1st time he won the Volta he came to portugal because his tea at the time ( C. Valenciana) couldn't enter the "Vuelta" as a fall back from the Opereation Puerto.

Oficcial site for "Volta a Portugal" 71º Volta a Portugal Lagos Sports only in portuguese. Doesn't have a english version.

acpinto said:
he Looks very strong.

In every stage that counts he appears to be strong.

I think he as high probability of winning these year " Volta a portugal"

As i remember he is a good ITT, and better than anyone in front of him.

If he can make a good climb to the "Torre" ( Portuguese for Tower) he can be the winner.

The main favourite, David Blanco ( 2 times winner and former Communitat Valenciana rider ) is behind him 27'' . The 1st time he won the Volta he came to portugal because his tea at the time ( C. Valenciana) couldn't enter the "Vuelta" as a fall back from the Opereation Puerto.

Oficcial site for "Volta a Portugal" 71º Volta a Portugal Lagos Sports only in portuguese. Doesn't have a english version.

Yep, Sinki is looking good to take it out!