Patriot Act Renewal (II)?

davidmc said:
She is a quasi-neo-nazi :mad: I won't even click on her thumb-nail it is so offensive :eek: . Now I see why Chomsky was so casually dismissed by some on this thread/board although he holds 15-20 college degree's.
The last time I heard her speak, she was insisting, with all seriousness, that one of the reaons we're having problems in Iraq today is because we didn't take the time to convert the leadership to Christianity.

The panel host said something to the effect of, well, we didn't do that.

She replied, there's still time.

No joke; saw/heard it with my own eyes/ears. A mainstream cable news panel show.

lokstah said:
The last time I heard her speak, she was insisting, with all seriousness, that one of the reaons we're having problems in Iraq today is because we didn't take the time to convert the leadership to Christianity.

No joke; saw/heard it with my own eyes/ears. A mainstream cable news panel show.
Nice little anecdotal story there chum...very amusing.

lokstah said:

I think her exact werd's were:"Kill them & THEN convert them to Christianity" :( This was pointed out some month's ago by a "rightward leaning" poster as it was his signature :eek: Some other broad was advocating Lynne cheney as a presidential candidate. How soon they fall by the wayside as their hot-button issue's get moved to the back-burner to make way for tax-cuts :mad:

davidmc said:
I think her exact werd's were:"Kill them & THEN convert them to Christianity" :( This was pointed out some month's ago by a "rightward leaning" poster as it was his signature :eek: Some other broad was advocating Lynne cheney as a presidential candidate. How soon they fall by the wayside as their hot-button issue's get moved to the back-burner to make way for tax-cuts :mad:
I don't think she was talking about Muslims generally," I think she wastalking about the crazed homicidal maniacs dancing in the streets."

zapper said:
I don't think she was talking about Muslims generally," I think she wastalking about the crazed homicidal maniacs dancing in the streets."
She was speaking pretty generally. No, she probably isn't advocating killing all or even most Iraqis, but that wasn't even the cute part: It's clear she stated that not installing a Christian leadership, or at least converting the existing Iraqi leadership, is a mistake.

(lokstah shakes off a that-gives-me-the-willies shiver)

lokstah said:
She was speaking pretty generally. No, she probably isn't advocating killing all or even most Iraqis, but that wasn't even the cute part: It's clear she stated that not installing a Christian leadership, or at least converting the existing Iraqi leadership, is a mistake.

(lokstah shakes off a that-gives-me-the-willies shiver)
How about if we make them wear purple suits with triangle head pieces and make them carry a tote? Oh, and name them cute names like Tinky Winky Hussein?

zapper said:
How about if we make them wear purple suits with triangle head pieces and make them carry a tote? Oh, and name them cute names like Tinky Winky Hussein?
That wouldn't please your convert'em or kill'em mistress, Buzz.

Colorado Ryder said:
In Kentucky its called a "clicker".
Over here in the UK it's called a 'Zapper', which means you can zap a program to get rid of the one that's annoying you. hehehehe.

zapper said:
So to summarize your point...Jimmy Carter had the highest IQ thus if he believed in God, then it must be so which supports Bush. Second, why should we give him slack, if he has a higher IQ then he should know better... :confused:
A high IQ has no relation to common practical sense. Fortunately, I've got both in abundance, but I'm stark raving bonkers. So where does that fit in the scheme of things?

lokstah said:
Christians aren't dumb, Zap. It's just that dumb Christians are (along with dumb devotees of any religion) a particularly scary breed of human.
What the Evangelical bible thumping, fire and brimstone covered wagon brigade?

I honestly do question the mental stability of ann coulter, who once said: "God says earth is yours, take it, rape it it's yours." She is repulsive, no one takes her seriously.

ryan_velo. said:
I honestly do question the mental stability of ann coulter, who once said: "God says earth is yours, take it, rape it it's yours." She is repulsive, no one takes her seriously.
She is a bloodthirsty she-demon. I wonder if she was ever in the military, in a combat unit (like mine)? probably not. she oughta' keep er' fecking mouth shut, talking about invading other countries w/ our boy's while she chit-chats w/ her coven. She can't keep her pie-hole shut because right wing, house frau's & their male equivalent's will stop buying her "books" (I use that term "loosely") :mad: Real national treasure, that one :rolleyes:

ryan_velo. said:
Ann Coulter's School of Beauty and Elocution

Hi! My name is Ann Coulter, and I want to show you how you too can make millions of dollars by being a mindless neo-conservative pundit or cable TV newscaster.
All you have to do is take my patented two week training program in Beauty and Elocution.

Yes, this program is your personal ticket to success. I guarantee it! Want to learn more? Here is the curriculum:

Beauty - Week 1

This course is designed to show you how to capture the hearts of those fat assed blowhards like Rush Limbaugh and Tony Blankley.

Our beauty experts will show you how to emulate that classic trailer trash look that drives conservative men wild. You know the look. It's a sort of a cross between a Barbie doll and a discount hooker.

Well, we will show you how to bleach your hair blond to give you that smutty look that is so popular with the GOP! After that, we will show you the proper techniques for smearing gobs of cheap eye shadow and makeup all over your face.

Just like me!!!

Elocution - Week 2

If all you really want is to get humped by a famous conservative, you could just stop at course 1.

However, if you really want money, power and fame, you will have to learn how to turn yourself into a human blowtorch and launch verbal mortars at your enemies.

This course will show you how to create your own ridiculous non sequiturs that will bedazzle your conservative audience, e.g.,

The position of the Democratic Party seems to be that Saddam Hussein did not hit us on 9-11, but Halliburton did.

Additionally, this course will teach you how to humiliate your liberal opponents by hitting them below the belt, so to speak, by questioning their manhood and comparing them to women.

Conservatives love it when I accused some wuss like Dean of having menstrual cramps.

I mean, what could be lower on the phylogenic scale for an authoritarian conservative than a woman? Get the picture?

Still not convinced? Well then how about a few testimonials from our satisfied customers?

Testimonials:

"I have all of our chicks take these courses at FoxNews." -- Roger Ailes

"Annie's courses helped me get that perfect look!" -- Dr. Laura Schlessinger

"I was a floundering nobody from nowhere until I got my certificate from Ann's School." -- Laura Ingraham

"I didn't think it was possible to improve my natural beauty or speaking style, but it did." -- Rita Cosby

Ann Coulter GOP Most Wanted Playing Card

davidmc said:
She is a bloodthirsty she-demon. I wonder if she was ever in the military, in a combat unit (like mine)? probably not. she oughta' keep er' fecking mouth shut, talking about invading other countries w/ our boy's while she chit-chats w/ her coven. She can't keep her pie-hole shut because right wing, house frau's & their male equivalent's will stop buying her "books" (I use that term "loosely") :mad: Real national treasure, that one :rolleyes:

I don't know that person, who you speak of.

I think I can safely say that she wouldn't be indulged on this side of the pond.
In fact, she'd be obliterated.

I'd put her in the same category as Oprah Winfrey, Dr Phil and Entertainment Tonight.
That is, a curious American oddity, with little or no relevance to anything.

limerickman said:
That is, a curious American oddity, with little or no relevance to anything.
Yes much like John Kerry, Ted Kennedy, Nancy Pelosi, Al Franken, Johnny Depp and Sean Penn....eieio

lokstah said:
Extremely talented actors, both.
Yeah and Babs had a great voice but I won't pay to see or hear her..well I did go see Meet the Fockers...but thats it...