Patriot Act Renewal (II)?

limerickman said:
You do not disagree with the point that I made about your continued defence of george bush.

so tell me why do you say that you don't defend george bush - when you post, ad nauseum, messages in your attempt to defend his record ?
Hey clem, I've got to go work on my property but before I go...So I don't leave you hanging for I know you take a breath on every word I type.........

A. You made no point you imbicile

B. I never said that "I don't defend Bush", I said I don't agree with EVERYTHING the man says...Commonsense "sir twistalot"....

C. Answer my question...

D. Your puppy even agreed with me...... :p

zapper said:
Hey you left out the Reverend Jesse Jackson..BTW where's his church....congregation???
I agree w/ his criticizing of the "prison industrial complex" being the #1 growth industry in this country. I don't know about you, but even before Abu ghraib, prisoner's right's in this country bothered me-see "cruel & unusual punishment" clause in Constitution, due to the privatization of prisoner warehousing in this country. At least we have China beat, hell; we have the world beat in the # of incarcerated citizenry. Root cause-disinfranchisement. Which party is culpable in privatization, pray tell, on a # of issue;s not to mention this one :confused: I agree w/ Jackson on a # of his issue's except his grandstanding in the Schiavo case directly attributable to -you guessed it-religion. Refer to my sig, below.

zapper said:
Hey clem, I've got to go work on my property but before I go...So I don't leave you hanging for I know you take a breath on every word I type.........

A. You made no point you imbicile

B. I never said that "I don't defend Bush", I said I don't agree with EVERYTHING the man says...Commonsense "sir twistalot"....

C. Answer my question...

D. Your puppy even agreed with me...... :p

You claimed that you don't defend George Bush - yet you post messages defending him, continuously.
That is a point in itself, Zapper.

If you do claim not to agree with EVERYTHING that Bush stands for and represents, the volume of your messages defending Bush, suggest otherwise.

davidmc said:
I agree w/ his criticizing of the "prison industrial complex" being the #1 growth industry in this country. I don't know about you, but even before Abu ghraib, prisoner's right's in this country bothered me-see "cruel & unusual punishment" clause in Constitution, due to the privatization of prisoner warehousing in this country. At least we have China beat, hell; we have the world beat in the # of incarcerated citizenry. Root cause-disinfranchisement. Which party is culpable in privatization, pray tell, on a # of issue;s not to mention this one :confused: I agree w/ Jackson on a # of his issue's except his grandstanding in the Schiavo case directly attributable to -you guessed it-religion. Refer to my sig, below.
BUt....where is his church?...I'd like to attend..

limerickman said:
You claimed that you don't defend George Bush - yet you post messages defending him, continuously.
That is a point in itself, Zapper.
Look you little gnome...I never claimed to not DEFEND BUSH...this is bavash!

If you do claim not to agree with EVERYTHING that Bush stands for and represents, the volume of your messages defending Bush, suggest otherwise.
Hey glad to see you are telepathic now...guess we'll see you on the infomercial circuit...BTW I've attached a photo of you....

zapper said:
Look you little gnome...I never claimed to not DEFEND BUSH...this is bavash!

This is what you said to David "Obviously I don't agree with EVERYTHING she says nor do I agree with EVERYTHING Bush says"

But the volume of mails defending Bush, from you on this site, suggest otherwise.

You went out of your way to criticise Bush's opponent in the US election, as well.
I suppose you weren't defending Bush then either ?

George Mason was a "Patriot" & let me tell you something, there isn't much Patriotic about the Patriot Act :mad: . "George Mason was a friend to four future presidents, yet he refused to sign the Constitution." (because it didn't include a "bill of rights")

limerickman said:
This is what you said to David "Obviously I don't agree with EVERYTHING she says nor do I agree with EVERYTHING Bush says"

But the volume of mails defending Bush, from you on this site, suggest otherwise.

You went out of your way to criticise Bush's opponent in the US election, as well.
I suppose you weren't defending Bush then either ?
Answer my question...are you Catholic or not?

Second, you are no lawyer...perhaps you should seek counsel from Fred for your point here is...well you have no point. You case is weak and is based soley upon your perception...Go back to your day job...Gnome...

zapper said:
Must I really point out the obvious to you? I see you must have skipped a few meals for you are really showing your ineptness here... Just because one supports a person or a cause doesn't necessarily mean that one agrees with everything espoused by the person or organization in question...

Ok - so tell us all what policies and opinions of George Bush, do you disagree with ? (as you contend that you weren't defending him in your 1,300+ contribution to this website).

limerickman said:
Ok - so tell us all what policies and opinions of George Bush, do you disagree with ? (as you contend that you weren't defending him in your 1,300+ contribution to this website).
Which is less that 1/2 of your pontifications... Look gnomey, I'd venture to say that out of those 1,300 probably 300 would be pro bush...We've conversed about much more than Bush on here. However, you are welcome to tally them up and post a total of Pro Bush posts from Zap...I know you like that kind of thing so have at it...But...while you are at it, answer my question..you claim to be Catholic but I think it is a farce...it really doesn't matter but.....we are curious.... So, I'll give you a nugget and you return the favor...

"Immigration"

zapper said:
Which is less that 1/2 of your pontifications... Look gnomey, I'd venture to say that out of those 1,300 probably 300 would be pro bush...We've conversed about much more than Bush on here. However, you are welcome to tally them up and post a total of Pro Bush posts from Zap...I know you like that kind of thing so have at it...But...while you are at it, answer my question..you claim to be Catholic but I think it is a farce...it really doesn't matter but.....we are curious.... So, I'll give you a nugget and you return the favor...

"Immigration"

300 posts, you say.

I'd say it's more in the region of 1,100 posts that you have supported George Bush.

In relation to your question - why do you want to know if I am Roman Catholic ?

limerickman said:
300 posts, you say.

I'd say it's more in the region of 1,100 posts that you have supported George Bush.
Count them. If you are going to make an assumption at least make it an educated one... :rolleyes:

In relation to your question - why do you want to know if I am Roman Catholic ?
Just curious....

zapper said:
Count them. If you are going to make an assumption at least make it an educated one... :rolleyes:

So are there any policies of George Bush which you disagree with ?

zapper said:
Don't be ridiculous...

??????????????????????????

Is that "don't be ridiculous, of course there are policies of GWB that I disagree with....." ?
or "don't be ridiculous, of course there are no policies of GWB that I disagree with....." ?

limerickman said:
??????????????????????????

Is that "don't be ridiculous, of course there are policies of GWB that I disagree with....." ?
or "don't be ridiculous, of course there are no policies of GWB that I disagree with....." ?
Wrong on both counts..."don't be ridiculous" I already threw you a bone....msg 231

zapper said:
Wrong on both counts..."don't be ridiculous" I already threw you a bone....msg 231

We can you articulate a particular policy of GWB that you disagree with ?

Just curious.

limerickman said:
We can you articulate a particular policy of GWB that you disagree with ?

Just curious.
Not until you answer my question....and this to clarify something...Do you always pray for forgiveness of the perfidious jews?

zapper said:
Not until you answer my question....and this to clarify something...Do you always pray for forgiveness of the perfidious jews?

I am a Roman Catholic.

As part of the prayers offered on Good Friday, we are asked to pray for the Perfidious Jews and the error of their ways.