Patriot Act Renewal (II)?

Darjevon said:
REPUBLICANS! where, where, shoot it!!!

I imagine republicans pay people to type for them, thats how they manage to post on this site.
Where have you been :confused:

davidmc said:
Read my post again. These babies born to indigent/high-school-dropout/single/ &/or disfunctional families are the next people to end up on death row. It may not bother George & his Evangelical base but it bother's me, whether or not anyone else gives a darn. Executions are not free either. I read an in depth study that indicated an appeal cost's > $1 mill. per Who pays for that :confused: Where do the taxes come from. Why have so many states been running a budget deficit? I submit that many of these children born into unhealthy/indigent/single mother's household's end up on death row. It's a never ending cycle because we know where the Evangelicals stand on birth control don't we.
There are methods of birth control other than abortion. Wouldn't want you to advocate some personal responsibility. If someone doesn't want kids then there are ways to prevent that from happening before life. Nice that you condemn children born to less than perfect conditions.
Besides you should be for capital punishment. You think there are too many incarerated now. Capital punishment helps keep the prison population down.

Colorado Ryder said:
There are methods of birth control other than abortion. Wouldn't want you to advocate some personal responsibility. If someone doesn't want kids then there are ways to prevent that from happening before life. Nice that you condemn children born to less than perfect conditions.
Besides you should be for capital punishment. You think there are too many incarerated now. Capital punishment helps keep the prison population down.
Lets be realistic here, "Personal responsibility" & "teenager" cannot be in the same sentence. As far as the death penalty goes, it is problematic because there is "judicial truth" (who has the better lawyer) & "truth".

davidmc said:
Lets be realistic here, "Personal responsibility" & "teenager" cannot be in the same sentence. As far as the death penalty goes, it is problematic because there is "judicial truth" (who has the better lawyer) & "truth".
Come on now. There is more than enough sexual education in schools now. No one ever said life is fair. Play with fire and sometimes you get burned.
I'm convinced all of those on death row deserve to be there. The death penalty is problematic because the criminal's victims are still dead.

Colorado Ryder said:
I'm convinced all of those on death row deserve to be there. The death penalty is problematic because the criminal's victims are still dead.
What I'm saying is one cannot be absolutely sure in all cases. If someone is caught "red-handed" (direct-tie to murder weapon) or on videotape, that is one thing but, I suspect, those cases are in the minority.

Darjevon said:
ridin the powder at tahoe on my salomon prospect snowboard. 720s are fun, man!
Welcome back :) you give this board the "nudge" it sometimes needs ;)

Weisse Luft said:
President Lincoln, another Republican, suspended writ of habeus corpus during the War Between the States. This was a far greater trampling of civil liberties than the whole of the Patriot Act. We survived just fine.

Your kind weren't given sanctuary until after WW2.

So "we survived just fine" - makes no sense.

davidmc said:
Patriot Act up for renewal :eek: There goes the Constitution :mad: (Bill of Rights) Great going Repub's.

and BinLaden, Mullah Omar and the Taliban leadership are all still at large too !

Yeah, it's all eye of the ball stuff.

Did you see your country's trade deficit topped $60 billion for February 2005 ?
And all this attention on an inept Patriot Act - us foreigners own your country.

limerickman said:
Your kind weren't given sanctuary until after WW2.

So "we survived just fine" - makes no sense.
Hey...Your lot still betting on the pope? Are you in on the action?...the running??

limerickman said:
and BinLaden, Mullah Omar and the Taliban leadership are all still at large too !
Yeah, I suppose they are staying at your place...

Did you see your country's trade deficit topped $60 billion for February 2005 ? And all this attention on an inept Patriot Act - us foreigners own your country.
Cool...so I make my mortage check out to you?

zapper said:
Hey...Your lot still betting on the pope? Are you in on the action?...the running??

Only a Cardinal can become Pope.

By the way, I see that you're still posting half truths.
Specifically in relation to Holland (the Netherlands) and it alleged interest in terrorism legislation.

You are correct to point out that a film-maker was murdered.
Part of his last film had the portrayal of naked Muslim women tattooed with passages of the Koran on their bodies.

Ever hear of Pym Fortuyn ? I expect not.
He was a Dutch member of parliament murdered in Holland because he said wanted to stop the influx of Muslims in to Holland.
He was a gay rights advocate.
He was murdered two years ago.

So to say - as you have said - that Holland is considering the introduction of
legislation because of murder of a film maker is, as ever, incorrect.

The murder of Fortuyn is the catalyst for rumblings about Bush-like removal of civil liberties in Holland.

zapper said:
Yeah, I suppose they are staying at your place...

Cool...so I make my mortage check out to you?

Well when you begin to default on payments for all the goods that you people buy, but cannot afford, you might well have to make out the mortgage cheque to some European/Asian entity.

As regards BinLaden and Co - who knows where they are ?
Certainly you guys don't appear to have a clue, anyhow.

limerickman said:
Only a Cardinal can become Pope.

By the way, I see that you're still posting half truths.
Bavash! Prove it.

He was murdered two years ago.
1/2 truth...just a few days shy of 3 years...

So to say - as you have said - that Holland is considering the introduction of
legislation because of murder of a film maker is, as ever, incorrect.
Got it from CBS your favorite left wing news organization....I know you were watching MTM when it aired...They did a documentary and this info came from their govermnment and citizens...So I suppose I should believe you.. huh?

You can do better than that can't you?

zapper said:
Got it from CBS your favorite left wing news organization....I know you were watching MTM when it aired...They did a documentary and this info came from their govermnment and citizens...So I suppose I should believe you.. huh?

You can do better than that can't you?

Couldn't care less where you allegedly got your information.

The fact is that you, falsely, allege HERE that Holland was considering the introduction of legislation based on the death of a film-maker.

You were wrong.
Again.

limerickman said:
Well when you begin to default on payments for all the goods that you people buy, but cannot afford, you might well have to make out the mortgage cheque to some European/Asian entity.
Yeah the same thing was said in the 80's then what happened?...That asian entity almost went bankrupt....I see you are still singin the same old tune.

As regards BinLaden and Co - who knows where they are ?
Certainly you guys don't appear to have a clue, anyhow.
Yeah, yeah yeah.. You need some new material!