Paul E. Lehmann

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Carol T, Jan 29, 2004.

  1. Carol T

    Carol T Guest

    Dear Paul,

    May every glass of wine you drink from today remind you of the blood The Lord Jesus Christ spilt for
    your forgiveness.

    Whether you enjoy it or not I leave with you, this is in your hands. Though I pray that you will
    know this as the blessing Christian's know at His table.

    Carol T

    Tags:

  2. Carol T wrote:

    > Dear Paul,
    >
    > May every glass of wine you drink from today remind you of the blood The Lord Jesus Christ spilt
    > for your forgiveness.
    >
    > Whether you enjoy it or not I leave with you, this is in your hands. Though I pray that you will
    > know this as the blessing Christian's know at His table.
    >
    > Carol T

    Carol, You have my home email address. This is a personnal message. There is no reason to broadcast
    it to the world. In the future, if you have a personnal message for me, I ask you to deliver it
    personally. You have already professed your beliefs in off topic posts on various newsgroups. Stick
    to the subject, please.

  3. listener

    listener Guest

    On 29 Jan 2004 17:52:57 -0800, [email protected] (Carol T) wrote:

    >Dear Paul,
    >
    >May every glass of wine you drink from today remind you of the blood The Lord Jesus Christ spilt
    >for your forgiveness.
    >
    >Whether you enjoy it or not I leave with you, this is in your hands. Though I pray that you will
    >know this as the blessing Christian's know at His table.
    >
    >Carol T

    Bizarre!

  4. "Paul E. Lehmann" wrote:

    > Carol T wrote:
    >
    > > Dear Paul,
    > >
    > > May every glass of wine you drink from today remind you of the blood The Lord Jesus Christ spilt
    > > for your forgiveness.
    > >
    > > Whether you enjoy it or not I leave with you, this is in your hands. Though I pray that you will
    > > know this as the blessing Christian's know at His table.
    > >
    > > Carol T
    >
    > Carol, You have my home email address.

    How do you know?

    > This is a personnal message.

    It is a personal message.

    > There is no reason to broadcast it to the world.

    She can if she chooses.

    > In the future, if you have a personnal message for me, I ask you to deliver it personally.

    You certainly may ask it. However, it would remain her choice to comply.

    Personally, I think it is nice that she professes her love for you publically.

    Kind of like skywriting :)

    > You have already professed your beliefs in off topic posts on various newsgroups.

    So have you.

    > Stick to the subject, please.

    Seems like you are the subject in this thread.

    Humbly,

    Andrew

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist

  5. [email protected] wrote:

    > On 29 Jan 2004 17:52:57 -0800, [email protected] (Carol T) wrote:
    >
    > >Dear Paul,
    > >
    > >May every glass of wine you drink from today remind you of the blood The Lord Jesus Christ spilt
    > >for your forgiveness.
    > >
    > >Whether you enjoy it or not I leave with you, this is in your hands. Though I pray that you will
    > >know this as the blessing Christian's know at His table.
    > >
    > >Carol T
    >
    > Bizarre!

    Only to the ignorant.

    Humbly,

    Andrew

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist
    http://www.heartmdphd.com/

  6. "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > [email protected] wrote:
    >
    > > On 29 Jan 2004 17:52:57 -0800, [email protected] (Carol T) wrote:
    > >
    > > >Dear Paul,
    > > >
    > > >May every glass of wine you drink from today remind you of the blood The Lord Jesus Christ
    > > >spilt for your forgiveness.
    > > >
    > > >Whether you enjoy it or not I leave with you, this is in your hands. Though I pray that you
    > > >will know this as the blessing Christian's know at His table.
    > > >
    > > >Carol T
    > >
    > > Bizarre!
    >
    > Only to the ignorant.
    >
    > Humbly,
    >
    > Andrew
    >
    > --
    Andrew, heres a nasty litle joke!

    - Why is Satan yellow in colour ?
    - Thats cos' Satan is originally from China .

    --
    Somewhat useful trainer, Lapdog, and much more

    Mu_n around a lamp post http://www.comedy-zone.net/pictures/images/bizarre/bizarre011.jpg

  7. "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> scribed upon the
    newsgroup scroll news:[email protected]:

    >> There is no reason to broadcast it to the world.
    >
    > She can if she chooses.

    Sure she can do whatever she chooses, but just because she can doesn't make it proper. The
    object of the initial post is correct, there's no reason for one person to "broadcast to the
    world" what she thinks another's religious position is. A public forum is never the
    appropriate place for what is obviously a personal message directed to one person,
    regardless of the topic. As Christians, we have an obligation to spread the gospel into all
    the world, but not at the expense of those to whom we are spreading the Word.

    --
    Allen McBroom ><> Remove WOOF when replying by email

  8. Allen McBroom wrote:

    > "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> scribed upon the newsgroup scroll
    > news:[email protected]:
    >

    > >> There is no reason to broadcast it to the world.
    > >
    > > She can if she chooses.
    >
    > Sure she can do whatever she chooses, but just because she can doesn't make it proper. The
    > object of the initial post is correct, there's no reason for one person to "broadcast to
    > the world" what she thinks another's religious position is. A public forum is never the
    > appropriate place for what is obviously a personal message directed to one person,
    > regardless of the topic. As Christians, we have an obligation to spread the gospel into
    > all the world, but not at the expense of those to whom we are spreading the Word.

    Correct.

    That's why probably Carol did not charge Mr. Lehmann a fee for the service.

    Humble bond-servant of Christ,

    Andrew

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist
    http://www.heartmdphd.com/

  9. Carol T

    Carol T Guest

    "Paul E. Lehmann" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    Dear Paul,

    The subject is the 'wine' you will drink, and the 'heart' you have touched.

    You sent a message to a public newsgroup on 18/09/2003 which I read and cannot take away from you;
    nor can I remove the hurt it caused me except through giving you this gift of remembrance and
    forgiveness.

    "In the same manner He also took the cup after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My
    blood. This do, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me." NKJ 1Cr 11:25

    "Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed, and
    no one can say that Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Spirit." 1Cr 12:3

    If you curse Jesus, even if you personally think that He is not God's Son, then you are not a Jew
    but a none-believer; for a true Jew in faith loves their neighbours and will not hurt their hearts.
    If you are not a Jew in faith (as a Gentile), then you can only come to God through the Saviour for
    the forgiveness of your sin.

    Because you have had a heavy heart you 'have' been given what you wanted most from Him. It is good
    news for you and something to share with others, not to be hidden away.

    Carol T

  10. Karen Heim

    Karen Heim Guest

    Carol T wrote:

    Actually, it doesn't much matter what you wrote.

    If the newsgroups you posted to wanted to talk about religion, they'd be religious newsgroups.
    They aren't.

    If you don't want to discuss the topics relevant to the newsgroups, then with all due respect - beat
    it or take it offlist.

    Karen

  11. Matti Narkia

    Matti Narkia Guest

    Fri, 30 Jan 2004 23:12:58 -0600 in article <[email protected]>
    Karen Heim <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Carol T wrote:
    >

    >Actually, it doesn't much matter what you wrote.
    >
    >If the newsgroups you posted to wanted to talk about religion, they'd be religious newsgroups.
    >They aren't.
    >
    >If you don't want to discuss the topics relevant to the newsgroups, then with all due respect -
    >beat it or take it offlist.

    Exactly. Are you listening Carol T? We are getting extremely tired and fed up with your endless
    religious babble. Take it to religious newsgroups where it belongs. Otherwise we may have to report
    you to your ISP.

    --
    Matti Narkia

  12. Matti Narkia wrote:

    > Fri, 30 Jan 2004 23:12:58 -0600 in article <[email protected]> Karen Heim
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > >Carol T wrote:
    > >

    > >Actually, it doesn't much matter what you wrote.
    > >
    > >If the newsgroups you posted to wanted to talk about religion, they'd be religious newsgroups.
    > >They aren't.
    > >
    > >If you don't want to discuss the topics relevant to the newsgroups, then with all due respect -
    > >beat it or take it offlist.
    > >
    > Exactly. Are you listening Carol T?

    I don't know about Carol, but I am sure God is listening, Matti.

    What is God hearing from your heart?

    > We are getting extremely tired and fed up with your endless religious babble.

    Why do Carol's words hurt your ears (eyes), Matti?

    > Take it to religious newsgroups where it belongs.

    Or keep it here if she chooses.

    > Otherwise we may have to report you to your ISP.

    Speak for yourself.

    > --
    > Matti Narkia

    You remain in my prayers, neighbor.

    May you accept Christ as your Lord and Savior someday.

    Andrew

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist
    http://www.heartmdphd.com/

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?L21532147

  13. well put, Allen.

    In my experience, when trying to share one's faith in Jesus, it is almost always the most
    effectively done in the context of a kind, caring relationship where trust is being built or has
    been built up. Bill Hybel's book: "Becoming a Contagious Christian" also talks about people finding
    a natural style of sharing one's faith in a way that is not only suitable for the person but also
    suitable for the situation.

    Perhaps some of the seeds that have been placed here by people such as Carol
    T. or Dr. Andy will take root someday, especially when something that seems or sounds really bizarre
    just kind of nags at one's conscience...until there's one of those "aha" moments of understanding
    and acceptance. But in my other experiences, sharing one's faith in an argumentative way doesn't
    really do much to change one person's mind. I think of Jehovah's Witnesses or Mormons who've come
    to my door...arguing gets you no where, but instead makes everyone defensive, and when you're
    defensive, there's not much chance of creating the kind of atmosphere that's receptive to the
    message much less the messenger.

    What's finally come on this winemaking list is something, as I've seen, has been going on quite a
    while on the cardiology site.. It sounds like the good news has been shared... the seed has been
    planted.... but now it's time to let go and let God...

    just my 2 cents worth...

    Rick

  14. Don S

    Don S Guest

    You could try taking rec.crafts.winemaking off the newsgroup posting list, we're not really
    interested in this thread, it's not even close to being relevent there.

    Don

    > >Carol T wrote:
    > >

    > >Actually, it doesn't much matter what you wrote.
    > >
    > >If the newsgroups you posted to wanted to talk about religion, they'd be religious newsgroups.
    > >They aren't.
    > >
    > >If you don't want to discuss the topics relevant to the newsgroups, then with all due respect -
    > >beat it or take it offlist.
    > >
    > Exactly. Are you listening Carol T? We are getting extremely tired and fed up with your endless
    > religious babble. Take it to religious newsgroups where it belongs. Otherwise we may have to
    > report you to your ISP.

  15. Matti Narkia

    Matti Narkia Guest

    Sat, 31 Jan 2004 09:52:51 -0500 in article
    <[email protected]> "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >You remain in my prayers, neighbor.
    >
    >May you accept Christ as your Lord and Savior someday.

    Same applies to you Chung boy, if you don't stop your religious babble you will be reported to your
    ISP. That's a promise.

    --
    Matti Narkia

  16. Matti Narkia wrote:

    > Sat, 31 Jan 2004 09:52:51 -0500 in article <[email protected]> "Dr. Andrew B.
    > Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > >You remain in my prayers, neighbor.
    > >
    > >May you accept Christ as your Lord and Savior someday.
    > >
    > Same applies to you Chung boy, if you don't stop your religious babble you will be reported to
    > your ISP. That's a promise.

    What are you afraid of, Matti?

    > --
    > Matti Narkia

    Still praying for you, neighbor :)

    FYI Note: I am aware that I am responding to a cross-posted message. Because the author of the
    message to which I am responding did not request that the header be trimmed, I have not trimmed it.
    If you are upset about reading this message, a few suggestions:

    (1) Yell at Matti
    (2) Report Matti to his ISP
    (3) Killfile this thread.
    (4) Killfile me.
    (5) Read about free speech.

    Andrew

    --

  17. Rick Vanderwal wrote:

    > well put, Allen.
    >
    > In my experience, when trying to share one's faith in Jesus, it is almost always the most
    > effectively done in the context of a kind, caring relationship where trust is being built or has
    > been built up. Bill Hybel's book: "Becoming a Contagious Christian" also talks about people
    > finding a natural style of sharing one's faith in a way that is not only suitable for the person
    > but also suitable for the situation.
    >
    > Perhaps some of the seeds that have been placed here by people such as Carol
    > T. or Dr. Andy will take root someday, especially when something that seems or sounds really
    > bizarre just kind of nags at one's conscience...until there's one of those "aha" moments of
    > understanding and acceptance. But in my other experiences, sharing one's faith in an
    > argumentative way doesn't really do much to change one person's mind. I think of Jehovah's
    > Witnesses or Mormons who've come to my door...arguing gets you no where, but instead makes
    > everyone defensive, and when you're defensive, there's not much chance of creating the kind of
    > atmosphere that's receptive to the message much less the messenger.
    >
    > What's finally come on this winemaking list is something, as I've seen, has been going on quite a
    > while on the cardiology site.. It sounds like the good news has been shared... the seed has been
    > planted.... but now it's time to let go and let God...
    >
    > just my 2 cents worth...
    >
    > Rick

    Appreciate your comments, Rick. And I largely agree :)

    Andrew

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist
    http://www.heartmdphd.com/

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?L21532147

  18. Gamma M_un

    Gamma M_un Guest

    On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 11:26:31 -0500, "Rick Vanderwal"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >In my experience, when trying to share one's faith in Jesus, it is almost always the most
    >effectively done in the context of a kind, caring relationship where trust is being built or has
    >been built up.

    Almost always is the operative phrase.

    http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap970210.html Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.

  19. Wholey_smoke

    Wholey_smoke Guest

    Let me know when Matti, I'll gladly join you and probably a lot of other as well.

    news:[email protected]...

  20. "wholey_smoke" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Let me know when Matti, I'll gladly join you and probably a lot of other as well.

    Why don't you email Matti privately about your plans for this conspiracy?

    That way you'll have the element of surprise. Now my ISP knows what you are planning so you are
    unlikely to be successful. Afterall, they do know how to use their own Google service to find
    the truth.

    Truth is simple.

    God is all-powerful.

    Humbly,