Paul E. Lehmann

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Carol T, Jan 29, 2004.

  1. Don S

    Don S Guest

    > FYI Note: I am aware that I am responding to a cross-posted message. Because
    > the author of the message to which I am responding did not request that the
    > header be trimmed, I have not trimmed it. If you are upset about reading this
    > message, a few suggestions: <snip>

    The author doesn't have to request anything, free speech rules, you can edit out the cross post to
    rec.crafts.winemaking any time you want, trust me no one over here cares. Don't respond, I'm not
    Frazier Crane and I'm not listening.

    > (2) Report Matti to his ISP

    Unless Matti has threatened to kill you, your ISP will look at you like you have 3 eyes, if he/she
    has threatened to kill you they will tell you to go to the police.

    Don

  2. Bob

    Bob Guest

    Gamma M_un wrote:

    > On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 11:26:31 -0500, "Rick Vanderwal" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>In my experience, when trying to share one's faith in Jesus, it is almost always the most
    >>effectively done in the context of a kind, caring relationship where trust is being built or has
    >>been built up.
    >
    > Almost always is the operative phrase.

    As opposed to the Chung/Gramma M_ooooo approach. It's called the "Show them how loving Jesus is by
    irrational and malicious attacks, and deceptive practices." Has a much better effectiveness
    quotient. Nearly as good as the "All-Grapefruit Diet."

    Just the way the apostles did it, huh?

    Bob

  3. Pinky

    Pinky Guest

    Will you lot stop cross posting. PLEASE. Please leave rec.crafts.winemaking out this.

    --
    Trevor A Panther In South Yorkshire, England Remove "PSANTISPAM" from my address line to reply. All
    outgoing mail is scanned by Norton Anti Virus for your protection too! "Bob" <[email protected]> wrote

  4. [email protected] (Don S) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > > FYI Note: I am aware that I am responding to a cross-posted message. Because the author of the
    > > message to which I am responding did not request that the header be trimmed, I have not trimmed
    > > it. If you are upset about reading this message, a few suggestions: <snip>
    >
    > The author doesn't have to request anything, free speech rules, you can edit out the cross post to
    > rec.crafts.winemaking any time you want,

    Or not.

    > trust me no one over here cares.

    Then how would you expain your post?

    > Don't respond, I'm not Frazier Crane and I'm not listening.

    Your choice.

    > > (2) Report Matti to his ISP
    >
    > Unless Matti has threatened to kill you, your ISP will look at you like you have 3 eyes, if he/she
    > has threatened to kill you they will tell you to go to the police.

    It would be your choice to report to Matti to his ISP based on your perception that he has
    threatened to kill you.

    Thanks for your comments, Don.

    Humbly,

    Andrew