Paul E. Lehmann

Carol T

Guest
Dear Paul,

May every glass of wine you drink from today remind you of the blood The Lord Jesus Christ spilt for
your forgiveness.

Whether you enjoy it or not I leave with you, this is in your hands. Though I pray that you will
know this as the blessing Christian's know at His table.

Carol T

Carol T wrote:

> Dear Paul,
>
> May every glass of wine you drink from today remind you of the blood The Lord Jesus Christ spilt
> for your forgiveness.
>
> Whether you enjoy it or not I leave with you, this is in your hands. Though I pray that you will
> know this as the blessing Christian's know at His table.
>
> Carol T

Carol, You have my home email address. This is a personnal message. There is no reason to broadcast
it to the world. In the future, if you have a personnal message for me, I ask you to deliver it
personally. You have already professed your beliefs in off topic posts on various newsgroups. Stick
to the subject, please.

On 29 Jan 2004 17:52:57 -0800, [email protected] (Carol T) wrote:

>Dear Paul,
>
>May every glass of wine you drink from today remind you of the blood The Lord Jesus Christ spilt
>for your forgiveness.
>
>Whether you enjoy it or not I leave with you, this is in your hands. Though I pray that you will
>know this as the blessing Christian's know at His table.
>
>Carol T

Bizarre!

"Paul E. Lehmann" wrote:

> Carol T wrote:
>
> > Dear Paul,
> >
> > May every glass of wine you drink from today remind you of the blood The Lord Jesus Christ spilt
> > for your forgiveness.
> >
> > Whether you enjoy it or not I leave with you, this is in your hands. Though I pray that you will
> > know this as the blessing Christian's know at His table.
> >
> > Carol T
>
> Carol, You have my home email address.

How do you know?

> This is a personnal message.

It is a personal message.

> There is no reason to broadcast it to the world.

She can if she chooses.

> In the future, if you have a personnal message for me, I ask you to deliver it personally.

You certainly may ask it. However, it would remain her choice to comply.

Personally, I think it is nice that she professes her love for you publically.

Kind of like skywriting :)

> You have already professed your beliefs in off topic posts on various newsgroups.

So have you.

> Stick to the subject, please.

Seems like you are the subject in this thread.

Humbly,

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist

[email protected] wrote:

> On 29 Jan 2004 17:52:57 -0800, [email protected] (Carol T) wrote:
>
> >Dear Paul,
> >
> >May every glass of wine you drink from today remind you of the blood The Lord Jesus Christ spilt
> >for your forgiveness.
> >
> >Whether you enjoy it or not I leave with you, this is in your hands. Though I pray that you will
> >know this as the blessing Christian's know at His table.
> >
> >Carol T
>
> Bizarre!

Only to the ignorant.

Humbly,

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist
http://www.heartmdphd.com/

"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] wrote:
>
> > On 29 Jan 2004 17:52:57 -0800, [email protected] (Carol T) wrote:
> >
> > >Dear Paul,
> > >
> > >May every glass of wine you drink from today remind you of the blood The Lord Jesus Christ
> > >spilt for your forgiveness.
> > >
> > >Whether you enjoy it or not I leave with you, this is in your hands. Though I pray that you
> > >will know this as the blessing Christian's know at His table.
> > >
> > >Carol T
> >
> > Bizarre!
>
> Only to the ignorant.
>
> Humbly,
>
> Andrew
>
> --
Andrew, heres a nasty litle joke!

- Why is Satan yellow in colour ?
- Thats cos' Satan is originally from China .

--
Somewhat useful trainer, Lapdog, and much more

Mu_n around a lamp post http://www.comedy-zone.net/pictures/images/bizarre/bizarre011.jpg

"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> scribed upon the
newsgroup scroll news:[email protected]:

>> There is no reason to broadcast it to the world.
>
> She can if she chooses.

Sure she can do whatever she chooses, but just because she can doesn't make it proper. The
object of the initial post is correct, there's no reason for one person to "broadcast to the
world" what she thinks another's religious position is. A public forum is never the
appropriate place for what is obviously a personal message directed to one person,
regardless of the topic. As Christians, we have an obligation to spread the gospel into all
the world, but not at the expense of those to whom we are spreading the Word.

--
Allen McBroom ><> Remove WOOF when replying by email

Allen McBroom wrote:

> "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> scribed upon the newsgroup scroll
> news:[email protected]:
>

> >> There is no reason to broadcast it to the world.
> >
> > She can if she chooses.
>
> Sure she can do whatever she chooses, but just because she can doesn't make it proper. The
> object of the initial post is correct, there's no reason for one person to "broadcast to
> the world" what she thinks another's religious position is. A public forum is never the
> appropriate place for what is obviously a personal message directed to one person,
> regardless of the topic. As Christians, we have an obligation to spread the gospel into
> all the world, but not at the expense of those to whom we are spreading the Word.

Correct.

That's why probably Carol did not charge Mr. Lehmann a fee for the service.

Humble bond-servant of Christ,

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist
http://www.heartmdphd.com/

"Paul E. Lehmann" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

Dear Paul,

The subject is the 'wine' you will drink, and the 'heart' you have touched.

You sent a message to a public newsgroup on 18/09/2003 which I read and cannot take away from you;
nor can I remove the hurt it caused me except through giving you this gift of remembrance and
forgiveness.

"In the same manner He also took the cup after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My
blood. This do, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me." NKJ 1Cr 11:25

"Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed, and
no one can say that Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Spirit." 1Cr 12:3

If you curse Jesus, even if you personally think that He is not God's Son, then you are not a Jew
but a none-believer; for a true Jew in faith loves their neighbours and will not hurt their hearts.
If you are not a Jew in faith (as a Gentile), then you can only come to God through the Saviour for
the forgiveness of your sin.

Because you have had a heavy heart you 'have' been given what you wanted most from Him. It is good
news for you and something to share with others, not to be hidden away.

Carol T

Carol T wrote:

Actually, it doesn't much matter what you wrote.

If the newsgroups you posted to wanted to talk about religion, they'd be religious newsgroups.
They aren't.

If you don't want to discuss the topics relevant to the newsgroups, then with all due respect - beat
it or take it offlist.

Karen

Fri, 30 Jan 2004 23:12:58 -0600 in article <[email protected]>
Karen Heim <[email protected]> wrote:

>Carol T wrote:
>

>Actually, it doesn't much matter what you wrote.
>
>If the newsgroups you posted to wanted to talk about religion, they'd be religious newsgroups.
>They aren't.
>
>If you don't want to discuss the topics relevant to the newsgroups, then with all due respect -
>beat it or take it offlist.

Exactly. Are you listening Carol T? We are getting extremely tired and fed up with your endless
religious babble. Take it to religious newsgroups where it belongs. Otherwise we may have to report
you to your ISP.

--
Matti Narkia

Matti Narkia wrote:

> Fri, 30 Jan 2004 23:12:58 -0600 in article <[email protected]> Karen Heim
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >Carol T wrote:
> >

> >Actually, it doesn't much matter what you wrote.
> >
> >If the newsgroups you posted to wanted to talk about religion, they'd be religious newsgroups.
> >They aren't.
> >
> >If you don't want to discuss the topics relevant to the newsgroups, then with all due respect -
> >beat it or take it offlist.
> >
> Exactly. Are you listening Carol T?

I don't know about Carol, but I am sure God is listening, Matti.

What is God hearing from your heart?

> We are getting extremely tired and fed up with your endless religious babble.

Why do Carol's words hurt your ears (eyes), Matti?

> Take it to religious newsgroups where it belongs.

Or keep it here if she chooses.

> Otherwise we may have to report you to your ISP.

Speak for yourself.

> --
> Matti Narkia

You remain in my prayers, neighbor.

May you accept Christ as your Lord and Savior someday.

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist
http://www.heartmdphd.com/

http://makeashorterlink.com/?L21532147

well put, Allen.

In my experience, when trying to share one's faith in Jesus, it is almost always the most
effectively done in the context of a kind, caring relationship where trust is being built or has
been built up. Bill Hybel's book: "Becoming a Contagious Christian" also talks about people finding
a natural style of sharing one's faith in a way that is not only suitable for the person but also
suitable for the situation.

Perhaps some of the seeds that have been placed here by people such as Carol
T. or Dr. Andy will take root someday, especially when something that seems or sounds really bizarre
just kind of nags at one's conscience...until there's one of those "aha" moments of understanding
and acceptance. But in my other experiences, sharing one's faith in an argumentative way doesn't
really do much to change one person's mind. I think of Jehovah's Witnesses or Mormons who've come
to my door...arguing gets you no where, but instead makes everyone defensive, and when you're
defensive, there's not much chance of creating the kind of atmosphere that's receptive to the
message much less the messenger.

What's finally come on this winemaking list is something, as I've seen, has been going on quite a
while on the cardiology site.. It sounds like the good news has been shared... the seed has been
planted.... but now it's time to let go and let God...

just my 2 cents worth...

Rick

You could try taking rec.crafts.winemaking off the newsgroup posting list, we're not really
interested in this thread, it's not even close to being relevent there.

Don

> >Carol T wrote:
> >

> >Actually, it doesn't much matter what you wrote.
> >
> >If the newsgroups you posted to wanted to talk about religion, they'd be religious newsgroups.
> >They aren't.
> >
> >If you don't want to discuss the topics relevant to the newsgroups, then with all due respect -
> >beat it or take it offlist.
> >
> Exactly. Are you listening Carol T? We are getting extremely tired and fed up with your endless
> religious babble. Take it to religious newsgroups where it belongs. Otherwise we may have to
> report you to your ISP.

Sat, 31 Jan 2004 09:52:51 -0500 in article
<[email protected]> "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>You remain in my prayers, neighbor.
>
>May you accept Christ as your Lord and Savior someday.

Same applies to you Chung boy, if you don't stop your religious babble you will be reported to your
ISP. That's a promise.

--
Matti Narkia

Matti Narkia wrote:

> Sat, 31 Jan 2004 09:52:51 -0500 in article <[email protected]> "Dr. Andrew B.
> Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >You remain in my prayers, neighbor.
> >
> >May you accept Christ as your Lord and Savior someday.
> >
> Same applies to you Chung boy, if you don't stop your religious babble you will be reported to
> your ISP. That's a promise.

What are you afraid of, Matti?

> --
> Matti Narkia

Still praying for you, neighbor :)

FYI Note: I am aware that I am responding to a cross-posted message. Because the author of the
message to which I am responding did not request that the header be trimmed, I have not trimmed it.
If you are upset about reading this message, a few suggestions:

(1) Yell at Matti
(2) Report Matti to his ISP
(3) Killfile this thread.
(4) Killfile me.
(5) Read about free speech.

Andrew

--

Rick Vanderwal wrote:

> well put, Allen.
>
> In my experience, when trying to share one's faith in Jesus, it is almost always the most
> effectively done in the context of a kind, caring relationship where trust is being built or has
> been built up. Bill Hybel's book: "Becoming a Contagious Christian" also talks about people
> finding a natural style of sharing one's faith in a way that is not only suitable for the person
> but also suitable for the situation.
>
> Perhaps some of the seeds that have been placed here by people such as Carol
> T. or Dr. Andy will take root someday, especially when something that seems or sounds really
> bizarre just kind of nags at one's conscience...until there's one of those "aha" moments of
> understanding and acceptance. But in my other experiences, sharing one's faith in an
> argumentative way doesn't really do much to change one person's mind. I think of Jehovah's
> Witnesses or Mormons who've come to my door...arguing gets you no where, but instead makes
> everyone defensive, and when you're defensive, there's not much chance of creating the kind of
> atmosphere that's receptive to the message much less the messenger.
>
> What's finally come on this winemaking list is something, as I've seen, has been going on quite a
> while on the cardiology site.. It sounds like the good news has been shared... the seed has been
> planted.... but now it's time to let go and let God...
>
> just my 2 cents worth...
>
> Rick

Appreciate your comments, Rick. And I largely agree :)

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist
http://www.heartmdphd.com/

http://makeashorterlink.com/?L21532147

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 11:26:31 -0500, "Rick Vanderwal"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>In my experience, when trying to share one's faith in Jesus, it is almost always the most
>effectively done in the context of a kind, caring relationship where trust is being built or has
>been built up.

Almost always is the operative phrase.

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap970210.html Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.

Let me know when Matti, I'll gladly join you and probably a lot of other as well.

news:[email protected]...

"wholey_smoke" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Let me know when Matti, I'll gladly join you and probably a lot of other as well.

Why don't you email Matti privately about your plans for this conspiracy?

That way you'll have the element of surprise. Now my ISP knows what you are planning so you are
unlikely to be successful. Afterall, they do know how to use their own Google service to find
the truth.

Truth is simple.

God is all-powerful.

Humbly,