Paul Rodgers crash

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Craig Brossman, May 19, 2003.

  1. I believe that I had heard Mr. Rodgers (of Bad Company and others) was/is a mountain biker, I heard
    on the news this morning that he recently suffered a broken collar bone from a biking crash. Don't
    know anything about the guy (donwhiller, XC, barney, or great guy for the sport), but either way I
    hate to see fellow bikers get hurt.

    Hey ... let's be careful out there.

    --
    Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado (remove .nospam. if replying)

    Tags:

  2. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "Craig Brossman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I believe that I had heard Mr. Rodgers (of Bad Company and others) was/is a mountain biker, I
    > heard on the news this morning that he recently suffered a broken collar bone from a biking crash.
    > Don't know anything about the guy (donwhiller, XC, barney, or great guy for the sport), but either
    > way I hate to see fellow bikers get hurt.
    >
    > Hey ... let's be careful out there.

    Was he runnin' with a pack, lone wolfin' it, or part of a desperate thundering herd?

    JD

  3. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

    > "Craig Brossman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > I believe that I had heard Mr. Rodgers (of Bad Company and others)
    was/is a
    > > mountain biker, I heard on the news this morning that he recently
    suffered a
    > > broken collar bone from a biking crash. Don't know anything about the guy (donwhiller, XC,
    > > barney, or great guy
    for
    > > the sport), but either way I hate to see fellow bikers get hurt.
    > >
    > > Hey ... let's be careful out there.
    >
    > Was he runnin' with a pack, lone wolfin' it, or part of a desperate
    thundering herd?

    > JD

    Either way, he needn't fear the reaper!

    Matt

  4. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On Mon, 19 May 2003 17:08:50 -0600, "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >> "Craig Brossman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:<[email protected]>...
    >> > I believe that I had heard Mr. Rodgers (of Bad Company and others)
    >was/is a
    >> > mountain biker, I heard on the news this morning that he recently
    >suffered a
    >> > broken collar bone from a biking crash. Don't know anything about the guy (donwhiller, XC,
    >> > barney, or great guy
    >for
    >> > the sport), but either way I hate to see fellow bikers get hurt.
    >> >
    >> > Hey ... let's be careful out there.
    >>
    >> Was he runnin' with a pack, lone wolfin' it, or part of a desperate
    >thundering herd?
    >>
    >> JD
    >
    >Either way, he needn't fear the reaper!
    >
    >Matt

    except when Bad Co. toured with BOC!

  5. Mark Hickey

    Mark Hickey Guest

  6. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On Tue, 20 May 2003 15:14:35 GMT, Mark Hickey <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Dave W <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>"MattB" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>>Either way, he needn't fear the reaper!
    >
    >>except when Bad Co. toured with BOC!
    >
    >That would be the "Bad Oyster Tour"?
    >
    >Mark Hickey Habanero Cycles http://www.habcycles.com Home of the $695 ti frame

    heaven forbid eating bad oysters.....that crap'll kill ya!

  7. Mattb

    Mattb Guest