Paul Rodgers crash

Craig Brossman

Guest
I believe that I had heard Mr. Rodgers (of Bad Company and others) was/is a mountain biker, I heard
on the news this morning that he recently suffered a broken collar bone from a biking crash. Don't
know anything about the guy (donwhiller, XC, barney, or great guy for the sport), but either way I
hate to see fellow bikers get hurt.

Hey ... let's be careful out there.

--
Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado (remove .nospam. if replying)

"Craig Brossman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> I believe that I had heard Mr. Rodgers (of Bad Company and others) was/is a mountain biker, I
> heard on the news this morning that he recently suffered a broken collar bone from a biking crash.
> Don't know anything about the guy (donwhiller, XC, barney, or great guy for the sport), but either
> way I hate to see fellow bikers get hurt.
>
> Hey ... let's be careful out there.

Was he runnin' with a pack, lone wolfin' it, or part of a desperate thundering herd?

JD

> "Craig Brossman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > I believe that I had heard Mr. Rodgers (of Bad Company and others)
was/is a
> > mountain biker, I heard on the news this morning that he recently
suffered a
> > broken collar bone from a biking crash. Don't know anything about the guy (donwhiller, XC,
> > barney, or great guy
for
> > the sport), but either way I hate to see fellow bikers get hurt.
> >
> > Hey ... let's be careful out there.
>
> Was he runnin' with a pack, lone wolfin' it, or part of a desperate
thundering herd?

> JD

Either way, he needn't fear the reaper!

Matt

On Mon, 19 May 2003 17:08:50 -0600, "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> "Craig Brossman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]>...
>> > I believe that I had heard Mr. Rodgers (of Bad Company and others)
>was/is a
>> > mountain biker, I heard on the news this morning that he recently
>suffered a
>> > broken collar bone from a biking crash. Don't know anything about the guy (donwhiller, XC,
>> > barney, or great guy
>for
>> > the sport), but either way I hate to see fellow bikers get hurt.
>> >
>> > Hey ... let's be careful out there.
>>
>> Was he runnin' with a pack, lone wolfin' it, or part of a desperate
>thundering herd?
>>
>> JD
>
>Either way, he needn't fear the reaper!
>
>Matt