Paul Saunders

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by David Gibbins, Sep 1, 2004.

  1. The Reids wrote:

    >> hmmm, they say addicts must stay away totally, so if you can post
    >> a bit then go off for a walk or something..............

    Evidently I can't. :-(

    Gordon wrote:

    > I'd say he is right back to his old style.

    Is it that obvious? ;-)

    > Newsgroups Anonymous is Thataway >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    How much does it cost to get in?

    Paul
    --
    http://www.wilderness-wales.co.uk
    http://www.wildwales.fsnet.co.uk

  2. The Reids

    The Reids Guest

    Following up to Paul Saunders

    >>> hmmm, they say addicts must stay away totally, so if you can post
    >>> a bit then go off for a walk or something..............

    >Evidently I can't. :-(

    set limits, only post before 9.30. bit like not drinking till the
    suns below the yardarm.
    --
    Mike Reid
    Wasdale-Thames path-London-photos "http://www.fellwalk.co.uk" <-- you can email [email protected] this site

  3. The Reids

    The Reids Guest

    Following up to Paul Saunders

    >> set limits, only post before 9.30.

    >am or pm?
    >
    >And how do you define "before"? Much depends on when I wake up, doesn't
    >it?

    for my lifestyle it would be 9.30am as I have a "window" then
    that does not clash with other more useful things. I'm up at 5 if
    its a chauffeuring Carol day, back before 8, so I can relax with
    a cuppa and toast and chat on usenet till its time to go to the
    allotment, s***, its almost 12 and all I have got done is put a
    Google search on my website, that's Usenet for you!