Pauline raped by ****ers

Vwrappan

Guest
"Samantha Scafe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> I have sad news. Reverend Pauline Overby a very ugly transsexual from
> Minnesota was raped by a gang of ****ers and is in the hospital in a
> coma. she receive multiple **** wounds all over her face and body
> from big black hard ****er cocks. doctors say she will die tonite or
> tomorow nite. serves her right for teling Melissa to kill herself.
>
> the Revenge of Roberta Angela Dee

Thanks O. Donald
> Gary Scafe - transgender.org.au
> [email protected]
> [email protected]

"Vwrappan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Samantha Scafe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > I have sad news. Reverend Pauline Overby a very ugly transsexual from
> > Minnesota was raped by a gang of ****ers and is in the hospital in a
> > coma. she receive multiple **** wounds all over her face and body
> > from big black hard ****er cocks. doctors say she will die tonite or
> > tomorow nite. serves her right for teling Melissa to kill herself.
> >
> > the Revenge of Roberta Angela Dee

> Thanks O. Donald
> > Gary Scafe - transgender.org.au
> > [email protected]
> > [email protected]

Thanks for the info, but this is a CROSSDRESSING forum, not a TRANSGENDERED
forum! I DO NOT want to be a girl, I love being a male and love having a
penis, I don't want it gone because that would defeat the purpose and
pleasure I receive wearing female clothing, (or for females, male clothing)
especially underwear! I am not gay, and don't act lady- like in public
unless I want to be daring and go outside so that I can experience the
pleasure of my female 'attire' in a comfortable surrounding with those who
enjoy the pleasure of feeling 'dressed up' and the fact that I don't have to
act 'manly' and this removes a lot of pressure and stress that I absorb
through interaction with daily life. I have a girlfriend and she knows of
my crossdressing and sometimes participates and some times not. She feels I
am more loving and spend more time on her pleasure, but mostly it is a
release for me and the entire experience of 'dressing' is a form of
masturbation, since masturbation by itself without a 'tool' is in my belief,
cold and not particularly nurturing. I am comfortable with who I am and
don't desire to hurt or force anyone to participate in my fetish and I don't
have any guilt since how could something so good and enjoyable be negative?
Thought you might get something out of this, you might want to post your
comments on transexual forums.....Don't get me wrong, feel free to do
whatever you want, I just think you would reach more of your audience there.
I would love to correspond with you, let me know what you think at:
inlovewithpanties.ca

showing off your vocabulary again???

---redpill