Pavement cyclist falls off.

Peter B

Guest
He he. The missus has reported that she was walking along the pavement at the end of the road where
there is a 90 deg blind corner. A yoof on a bike came came tazzing round the other way and in an
attempt to avoid a collision fell off! She asked if he was alright and having got an affirmative
reply told him to ride a bit slower in future, me I'd have said "what a pity, you ****** ". Not very
sympathetic am I. Ha ha.

Pete

"Peter B" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> He he. The missus has reported that she was walking along the pavement at the end of the road
> where there is a 90 deg blind corner. A yoof on a bike came came tazzing round the other way and
> in an attempt
> avoid a collision fell off! She asked if he was alright and having got an affirmative reply
> told him
> ride a bit slower in future, me I'd have said "what a pity, you ****** ". Not very sympathetic am
> I. Ha ha.
>
> Pete

This summer I was trying to catch someone on his bike. Hacking along. The long and short of it, he
suddenly jumped onto the pavement to avoid traffic lights. Hit a couple of kids (who were fine), and
crumpled onto the aforementioned pavement. The traffic, the kids and me all laughed out loud. One of
the kids had the loudest laugh in the world (c). :) p.s. come on England!

> Not very sympathetic am I. Ha ha.
Hmm a cyclist falls off and you say that. Gee what a lovely chap you are NOT!. So he shouldn't
have been on the pavement, your compassion is beyond belief. You don't know who happy I am I don't
know you. Mick

"mick" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > Not very sympathetic am I. Ha ha.
> Hmm a cyclist falls off and you say that. Gee what a lovely chap you are NOT!. So he shouldn't
> have been on the pavement, your compassion is beyond belief. You don't know who happy I am I don't
> know you.

All I know is he could have NOT fell off and collided with my wife or worse yet some old biddy with
osteoporis, think about it!

Yours unrepentently,

Pete