Paving Slab Fairy goes to London

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Alex Graham, Apr 21, 2003.

  1. ><http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/2964365.stm>

    >;o)

    Not me guv'... well, could be my trainees ;-)

    Cheers, PSF

    ~~~~~~~~~~

  2. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    On Tue, 22 Apr 2003 17:45:10 +0100, "Farmer Alfalfa" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I blame Titchmarsh!

    You think they took them to pelt him at a signing of his execrable book?

    Guy
    ===
    dynamic DNS permitting)
    work. Apologies.