Payback is a double b!tch (grrr)

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Clydesdalemtb, May 29, 2003.

  1. Must be payback for all those road miles......

    I pop the top on a Shoals Pale Ale, open the fridge to put away the left-over take out chineese
    food, turn back around and knock the bottle over and spill half of it!

    To add injury to insult, care to guess WHERE it spills!?!?!?! Right into my brand new (warranty
    repalcements) just worn for the first time today, Sidi Dominators.

    Tags:

  2. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    ClydesdaleMTB thoughtfully penned:
    > Must be payback for all those road miles......
    >
    > I pop the top on a Shoals Pale Ale, open the fridge to put away the left-over take out chineese
    > food, turn back around and knock the bottle over and spill half of it!
    >
    > To add injury to insult, care to guess WHERE it spills!?!?!?! Right into my brand new (warranty
    > repalcements) just worn for the first time today, Sidi Dominators.

    might make them smell better now.

    P.

  3. Technician

    Technician Guest

    > ClydesdaleMTB thoughtfully penned:
    > > Must be payback for all those road miles......
    > >
    > > I pop the top on a Shoals Pale Ale, open the fridge to put away the left-over take out chineese
    > > food, turn back around and knock the bottle over and spill half of it!
    > >
    > > To add injury to insult, care to guess WHERE it spills!?!?!?! Right into my brand new (warranty
    > > repalcements) just worn for the first time today, Sidi Dominators.
    >
    > might make them smell better now.
    >
    > P.

    ahh yes, pale ale, the new shoe deodorizer. ;-)
    --
    ~Travis

  4. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    > Must be payback for all those road miles......
    >
    > I pop the top on a Shoals Pale Ale, open the fridge to put away the left-over take out chineese
    > food, turn back around and knock the bottle over and spill half of it!
    >
    > To add injury to insult, care to guess WHERE it spills!?!?!?! Right into my brand new (warranty
    > repalcements) just worn for the first time today, Sidi Dominators.

    ROFLMAO!!! Sorry man but what an image!!! Drink the beer out of the shoe?

    Mike - Mmmmm....Beer!!!

  5. Michael Dart wrote:
    > "ClydesdaleMTB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>Must be payback for all those road miles......
    >>
    >>I pop the top on a Shoals Pale Ale, open the fridge to put away the left-over take out chineese
    >>food, turn back around and knock the bottle over and spill half of it!
    >>
    >>To add injury to insult, care to guess WHERE it spills!?!?!?! Right into my brand new (warranty
    >>repalcements) just worn for the first time today, Sidi Dominators.
    >>

    > ROFLMAO!!! Sorry man but what an image!!!

    Yeah my wife and oldest daughter were laughing out of controll.

    >Drink the beer out of the shoe?

    No, rinsed the shoe and carbon fiber orthotics out in the kitchen sink

  6. Nelson Binch

    Nelson Binch Guest

    | Must be payback for all those road miles......
    |
    | I pop the top on a Shoals Pale Ale, open the fridge to put away the left-over take out chineese
    | food, turn back around and knock the bottle over and spill half of it!
    |
    | To add injury to insult, care to guess WHERE it spills!?!?!?! Right into my brand new (warranty
    | repalcements) just worn for the first time today, Sidi Dominators.

    Some times I'm glad I don't drink beer.

    Nelson<---now addicted to the "Summer of 2003 only" Orange Mt. Dew.

    ---
    http://intergalax.com

    Release Date: 5/29/2003

  7. Technician

    Technician Guest

    Nelson Binch <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
    > "ClydesdaleMTB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > | Must be payback for all those road miles......
    > |
    > | I pop the top on a Shoals Pale Ale, open the fridge to put away the left-over take out chineese
    > | food, turn back around and knock the bottle over and spill half of it!
    > |
    > | To add injury to insult, care to guess WHERE it spills!?!?!?! Right into my brand new (warranty
    > | repalcements) just worn for the first time today, Sidi Dominators.
    > |

    > Some times I'm glad I don't drink beer.
    >
    > Nelson<---now addicted to the "Summer of 2003 only" Orange Mt. Dew.

    i liked Code Red better. the orange just tastes funny to me.
    --
    ~Travis

  8. Nelson Binch

    Nelson Binch Guest

    | Nelson Binch <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
    | > "ClydesdaleMTB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    | > news:[email protected]...
    | > | Must be payback for all those road miles......
    | > |
    | > | I pop the top on a Shoals Pale Ale, open the fridge to put away the left-over take out
    | > | chineese food, turn back around and knock the
    bottle
    | > | over and spill half of it!
    | > |
    | > | To add injury to insult, care to guess WHERE it spills!?!?!?! Right into my brand new
    | > | (warranty repalcements) just worn for the first time today, Sidi Dominators.
    | > |

    | > Some times I'm glad I don't drink beer.
    | >
    | > Nelson<---now addicted to the "Summer of 2003 only" Orange Mt. Dew.
    | >

    | i liked Code Red better. the orange just tastes funny to me.

    Both are good, but if I want a cherry citrus soda, there is a regional drink called SunDrop (Mt. Dew
    on steroids) that does a Cherry Lemon Sundrop - based on a fountain drink made in local drive ins.
    It blows Code Red out of the water!

    The Orange (technically "Live Wire") tastes like orange Jello mixed with Mt. Dew.

    ---
    http://intergalax.com

    Release Date: 5/29/2003

  9. Technician

    Technician Guest

    Nelson Binch <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
    > "Technician" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > | Nelson Binch <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
    > | > "ClydesdaleMTB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > | > news:[email protected]...
    > | > |
    > bottle
    > | > |
    > | > |

    > | > Some times I'm glad I don't drink beer.
    > | >
    > | > Nelson<---now addicted to the "Summer of 2003 only" Orange Mt. Dew.
    > | >

    > | i liked Code Red better. the orange just tastes funny to me.
    >
    > Both are good, but if I want a cherry citrus soda, there is a regional drink called SunDrop (Mt.
    > Dew on steroids) that does a Cherry Lemon Sundrop - based on a fountain drink made in local drive
    > ins. It blows Code Red out of the water!
    >
    > The Orange (technically "Live Wire") tastes like orange Jello mixed with Mt. Dew.

    ahh, that explains it, i was never a fan of orange jello.

    Haven't got anything like a SunDrop around here that i know of, so i guess i'll have to settle for
    Code Red when i am in the mood for something cherry.
    --
    ~Travis

  10. > > | > Nelson<---now addicted to the "Summer of 2003 only" Orange Mt. Dew.

    > > | i liked Code Red better. the orange just tastes funny to me.
    > >
    > > Both are good, but if I want a cherry citrus soda, there is a regional
    drink
    > > called SunDrop (Mt. Dew on steroids) that does a Cherry Lemon Sundrop - based on a fountain
    > > drink made in local drive ins. It blows Code Red
    out of
    > > the water!
    > >
    > > The Orange (technically "Live Wire") tastes like orange Jello mixed with
    Mt.
    > > Dew.
    > >

    > ahh, that explains it, i was never a fan of orange jello.
    >
    > Haven't got anything like a SunDrop around here that i know of, so i guess i'll have to settle for
    > Code Red when i am in the mood for something cherry.

    I do hope you all realise Dr Pepper is the king

    Small Black Dog

  11. Nelson Binch

    Nelson Binch Guest

    "Small Black Dog" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    Dew.

    | > > |

    | > > Both are good, but if I want a cherry citrus soda, there is a regional
    | drink
    | > > called SunDrop (Mt. Dew on steroids) that does a Cherry Lemon
    Sundrop -
    | > > based on a fountain drink made in local drive ins. It blows Code Red
    | out of
    | > > the water!
    | > >
    | > > The Orange (technically "Live Wire") tastes like orange Jello mixed
    with
    | Mt.
    | > > Dew.
    | > >

    | > ahh, that explains it, i was never a fan of orange jello.
    | >
    | > Haven't got anything like a SunDrop around here that i know of, so i guess i'll have to settle
    | > for Code Red when i am in the mood for something cherry.
    |
    | I do hope you all realise Dr Pepper is the king

    not if you've had Cheerwine (from the same people who sell the Sundrop!)

    ---
    http://intergalax.com

    Release Date: 5/29/2003

  12. Technician

    Technician Guest

    Small Black Dog <[email protected]> spoke thusly...

    > > > Both are good, but if I want a cherry citrus soda, there is a regional
    > drink
    > > > called SunDrop (Mt. Dew on steroids) that does a Cherry Lemon Sundrop - based on a fountain
    > > > drink made in local drive ins. It blows Code Red
    > out of
    > > > the water!
    > > >
    > > > The Orange (technically "Live Wire") tastes like orange Jello mixed with
    > Mt.
    > > > Dew.
    > > >

    > > ahh, that explains it, i was never a fan of orange jello.
    > >
    > > Haven't got anything like a SunDrop around here that i know of, so i guess i'll have to settle
    > > for Code Red when i am in the mood for something cherry.
    >
    > I do hope you all realise Dr Pepper is the king
    >
    > Small Black Dog

    nah, i'm not really a fan of the Dr. just something about it i don't like.
    --
    ~Travis

  13. "Small Black Dog" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    Dew.

    > > > Both are good, but if I want a cherry citrus soda, there is a regional
    > drink
    > > > called SunDrop (Mt. Dew on steroids) that does a Cherry Lemon
    Sundrop -
    > > > based on a fountain drink made in local drive ins. It blows Code Red
    > out of
    > > > the water!
    > > >
    > > > The Orange (technically "Live Wire") tastes like orange Jello mixed
    with
    > Mt.
    > > > Dew.
    > > >

    > > ahh, that explains it, i was never a fan of orange jello.
    > >
    > > Haven't got anything like a SunDrop around here that i know of, so i guess i'll have to settle
    > > for Code Red when i am in the mood for something cherry.
    >
    > I do hope you all realise Dr Pepper is the king
    >
    > Small Black Dog

    On a recent trip to Moab, my wife (whom I love dearly but is some times a bit of a knucklehead)
    bought Dr. Pepper Plus. She thought it had extra flavor, I knew better. Well after a hard morning
    ride, when I was trying to get "up" for a hard afternoon ride, I opened one up. I am somewhat used
    to caffine, but after about 1/2 the can, I couldn't take anymore. It felt like my eyeballs were
    spinning in their sockets, my stomach was doing flip flops.
    --
    Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado (remove .nospam. if replying)

  14. Technician

    Technician Guest

    ClydesdaleMTB <[email protected]> spoke thusly...

    > Small Black Dog wrote:
    >
    > > I do hope you all realise Dr Pepper is the king
    >
    > Moxie, baby...... Moxie!!!!
    >
    > http://www.mainegoodies.com/food/Moxie/

    he he, somehow, in the back of my mind, i knew it would come up, and you were the one to do it.

    for some reason, Moxie seems to be popular among beer drinkers. I personally detest it.
    --
    ~Travis

  15. Kathleen

    Kathleen Guest

    Craig Brossman wrote:
    > "Small Black Dog" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...

    > Dew.

    >>drink

    > Sundrop -

    >>out of

    > with
    >
    >>Mt.

    >>>ahh, that explains it, i was never a fan of orange jello.
    >>>
    >>>Haven't got anything like a SunDrop around here that i know of, so i guess i'll have to settle
    >>>for Code Red when i am in the mood for something cherry.
    >>
    >>I do hope you all realise Dr Pepper is the king
    >>
    >>Small Black Dog
    >>

    > On a recent trip to Moab, my wife (whom I love dearly but is some times a bit of a knucklehead)
    > bought Dr. Pepper Plus. She thought it had extra flavor, I knew better. Well after a hard morning
    > ride, when I was trying to get "up" for a hard afternoon ride, I opened one up. I am somewhat used
    > to caffine, but after about 1/2 the can, I couldn't take anymore. It felt like my eyeballs were
    > spinning in their sockets, my stomach was doing flip flops.

    I recently helped chaperone my son's 2nd grade pond studies field trip to Busch Wildlife
    area. Whoever packed little Jason's lunch and thought it was a good idea to give an 8
    year-old boy a can of Donkey Kick for his drink needed to be locked in a small room for an
    hour or so with the result. I thought we were going to have to get the net and the
    tranquilizer. The other moms were all for hunting down the culprit, tarring and feathering
    her and riding her out of town on a rail, but the teacher settled for writing a general note
    sent home with the entire class banning caffeinated "energy drinks", and a somewhat more
    pointed note to the mother of the specific child in question. Nowhere near as pointed as I
    would have gotten, though.

    Kathleen

  16. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On Fri, 30 May 2003 22:53:36 -0500, Kathleen <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Craig Brossman wrote:
    >> "Small Black Dog" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]...

    >> Dew.

    >>>drink

    >> Sundrop -

    >>>out of

    >> with
    >>
    >>>Mt.

    >>>I do hope you all realise Dr Pepper is the king
    >>>
    >>>Small Black Dog
    >>>

    >> On a recent trip to Moab, my wife (whom I love dearly but is some times a bit of a knucklehead)
    >> bought Dr. Pepper Plus. She thought it had extra flavor, I knew better. Well after a hard morning
    >> ride, when I was trying to get "up" for a hard afternoon ride, I opened one up. I am somewhat
    >> used to caffine, but after about 1/2 the can, I couldn't take anymore. It felt like my eyeballs
    >> were spinning in their sockets, my stomach was doing flip flops.
    >
    > I recently helped chaperone my son's 2nd grade pond studies field trip to Busch Wildlife
    > area. Whoever packed little Jason's lunch and thought it was a good idea to give an 8
    > year-old boy a can of Donkey Kick for his drink needed to be locked in a small room for an
    > hour or so with the result. I thought we were going to have to get the net and the
    > tranquilizer. The other moms were all for hunting down the culprit, tarring and feathering
    > her and riding her out of town on a rail, but the teacher settled for writing a general note
    > sent home with the entire class banning caffeinated "energy drinks", and a somewhat more
    > pointed note to the mother of the specific child in question. Nowhere near as pointed as I
    > would have gotten, though.
    >
    >Kathleen

    a bit tact less?

  17. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Small Black Dog <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    Dew.

    > > > Both are good, but if I want a cherry citrus soda, there is a regional
    > drink
    > > > called SunDrop (Mt. Dew on steroids) that does a Cherry Lemon
    Sundrop -
    > > > based on a fountain drink made in local drive ins. It blows Code Red
    > out of
    > > > the water!
    > > >
    > > > The Orange (technically "Live Wire") tastes like orange Jello mixed
    with
    > Mt.
    > > > Dew.
    > > >

    > > ahh, that explains it, i was never a fan of orange jello.
    > >
    > > Haven't got anything like a SunDrop around here that i know of, so i guess i'll have to settle
    > > for Code Red when i am in the mood for something cherry.
    >
    > I do hope you all realise Dr Pepper is the king

    Dr. Pepper sucks rancid grandpa farts.

    Shaun aRe