PB Bacon

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Marsha, Jul 24, 2005.

  1. Marsha

    Marsha Guest

    Anybody like peanut butter and bacon together?
    Sounds disgusting, but try it. My office manager
    said it was something she ate, on toast, when she
    lived in the South. Skip the toast, of course.

    Marsha/Ohio

    Tags:

  2. Laureen

    Laureen Guest

    I ate pb and dill pickle as a kid and besides cooking his Top Ramen to
    a mealy mush, my brother made pb and mayo sandwiches. My MIL ate pb and
    sweet vidalia or walla walla onions!!!!! My dad ate pb and honey on
    graham crackers which was YUM!!!!!!!!!! My daughter likes PB and jelly
    but.............. both sides of the bread have to be peanutbuttered and
    the jam slides between literally!!! She says the jam soaks into the
    bread and she cant taste it!!! SIGH!!!!

    Marsha wrote:
    > Anybody like peanut butter and bacon together?
    > Sounds disgusting, but try it. My office manager
    > said it was something she ate, on toast, when she
    > lived in the South. Skip the toast, of course.
    >
    > Marsha/Ohio

  3. Bev-Ann

    Bev-Ann Guest

    I knew a guy in high school who liked PB and ketchup sandwiches. I had a
    PB omelet in a restaurant several years ago and it was very good!

    on 24 Jul 2005 17:27:10 -0700, "Laureen" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I ate pb and dill pickle as a kid and besides cooking his Top Ramen to
    >a mealy mush, my brother made pb and mayo sandwiches. My MIL ate pb and
    >sweet vidalia or walla walla onions!!!!! My dad ate pb and honey on
    >graham crackers which was YUM!!!!!!!!!! My daughter likes PB and jelly
    >but.............. both sides of the bread have to be peanutbuttered and
    >the jam slides between literally!!! She says the jam soaks into the
    >bread and she cant taste it!!! SIGH!!!!

    -----
    Bev

  4. Laureen

    Laureen Guest

    There are many things to do with peanut butter <wink> interjecting" as
    in whip cream" <wink>
    :p
    Laureen

    Bev-Ann wrote:
    > I knew a guy in high school who liked PB and ketchup sandwiches. I had a
    > PB omelet in a restaurant several years ago and it was very good!
    >
    > on 24 Jul 2005 17:27:10 -0700, "Laureen" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >I ate pb and dill pickle as a kid and besides cooking his Top Ramen to
    > >a mealy mush, my brother made pb and mayo sandwiches. My MIL ate pb and
    > >sweet vidalia or walla walla onions!!!!! My dad ate pb and honey on
    > >graham crackers which was YUM!!!!!!!!!! My daughter likes PB and jelly
    > >but.............. both sides of the bread have to be peanutbuttered and
    > >the jam slides between literally!!! She says the jam soaks into the
    > >bread and she cant taste it!!! SIGH!!!!

    > -----
    > Bev

  5. nanner

    nanner Guest

    "Marsha" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Anybody like peanut butter and bacon together? Sounds disgusting, but try
    > it. My office manager said it was something she ate, on toast, when she
    > lived in the South. Skip the toast, of course.
    >
    > Marsha/Ohio

    the famous "elvis" sandwich was PB with banana, bacon & honey on bread then
    grilled in butter.

  6. Luna

    Luna Guest

    Ok, that was nasty.

    In article <[email protected]>,

    --
    http://www.mindspring.com/~lunachick

  7. My late mother was a huge fan of Peanut Butter and Pickle (as in
    Piccalilli or sweet mustard pickle) sandwiches. In a pinch she'd
    slice up pickled onions instead. It's also nice with green tomato
    pickles or chutney, too.

    Aramanth

  8. nanner

    nanner Guest

    "Marsha" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Anybody like peanut butter and bacon together? Sounds disgusting, but try
    > it. My office manager said it was something she ate, on toast, when she
    > lived in the South. Skip the toast, of course.
    >
    > Marsha/Ohio

    my personal fave was PB & banana

  9. nanner

    nanner Guest

    "Marsha" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Anybody like peanut butter and bacon together? Sounds disgusting, but try
    > it. My office manager said it was something she ate, on toast, when she
    > lived in the South. Skip the toast, of course.
    >
    > Marsha/Ohio

    my personal fave was PB & banana

  10. nanner

    nanner Guest

    "Marsha" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Anybody like peanut butter and bacon together? Sounds disgusting, but try
    > it. My office manager said it was something she ate, on toast, when she
    > lived in the South. Skip the toast, of course.
    >
    > Marsha/Ohio

    my personal fave was PB & banana

  11. nanner

    nanner Guest

    "Marsha" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Anybody like peanut butter and bacon together? Sounds disgusting, but try
    > it. My office manager said it was something she ate, on toast, when she
    > lived in the South. Skip the toast, of course.
    >
    > Marsha/Ohio

    my personal fave was PB & banana

  12. nanner

    nanner Guest

    "Marsha" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Anybody like peanut butter and bacon together? Sounds disgusting, but try
    > it. My office manager said it was something she ate, on toast, when she
    > lived in the South. Skip the toast, of course.
    >
    > Marsha/Ohio

    my personal fave was PB & banana

  13. Marsha

    Marsha Guest

    Bev-Ann wrote:
    > I had a PB omelet in a restaurant several years ago and it was very good!

    Now that sounds good.

    Marsha/Ohio

  14. Marsha

    Marsha Guest

    Bev-Ann wrote:
    > I had a PB omelet in a restaurant several years ago and it was very good!

    Now that sounds good.

    Marsha/Ohio

  15. Marsha

    Marsha Guest

    Bev-Ann wrote:
    > I had a PB omelet in a restaurant several years ago and it was very good!

    Now that sounds good.

    Marsha/Ohio

  16. Marsha

    Marsha Guest

    Bev-Ann wrote:
    > I had a PB omelet in a restaurant several years ago and it was very good!

    Now that sounds good.

    Marsha/Ohio

  17. Marsha

    Marsha Guest

    Bev-Ann wrote:
    > I had a PB omelet in a restaurant several years ago and it was very good!

    Now that sounds good.

    Marsha/Ohio

  18. Bev-Ann

    Bev-Ann Guest

    It really was. I'll have to do a google search to see if I can find a
    recipe.

    on Mon, 25 Jul 2005 17:23:40 -0400, Marsha <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Now that sounds good.

    -----
    Bev

  19. Bev-Ann

    Bev-Ann Guest

    It really was. I'll have to do a google search to see if I can find a
    recipe.

    on Mon, 25 Jul 2005 17:23:40 -0400, Marsha <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Now that sounds good.

    -----
    Bev

  20. Bev-Ann

    Bev-Ann Guest

    It really was. I'll have to do a google search to see if I can find a
    recipe.

    on Mon, 25 Jul 2005 17:23:40 -0400, Marsha <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Now that sounds good.

    -----
    Bev