Recumbent bicycles · Public discussion

PBP -- Anyone here who has done it?

Started by Jkeenan · · Last activity · 2 posts · 673 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Recumbent bicycles
Published
20 February 2003
Last activity
21 February 2003
Original author
Jkeenan
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
673
Views / 30 days
9

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm looking for information about PBP from someone who has done it on a recumbent. I've done 2
    brevets (200K and 300K) and except for one fast guy on a Strada in the 200K, I was the lone
    recumbent.

    So if there's anyone here who has done PBP on a recumbent, I'd like to exchange emails and some
    questions, etc.

    Thanks

    Joe "recumbo" Keenan

  2. I've entered PBP twice. In 1995 riding a Lightning R-84 with sailcloth fairing I got as far as
    Loudeac. I completed PBP in 1999 riding an unfaired Festina low racer. I'm not planning on doing PBP
    in 2003 but may be doing Davis Bike Club brevet series this year (I did the full 200, 300, 400,
    600km brevet series in 1994, 1995, 1998, 1999 and
    2000).

    I'd be glad to answer any of your questions but I've had to significatnly cut back on typing so if
    you have a lot of questions and/or they require lengthy answers please phone me at 510-522-2368.

    Zach Kaplan

    "JKeenan" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    I'm looking for information about PBP from someone who has done it on a recumbent. I've done 2
    brevets (200K and 300K) and except for one fast guy on a Strada in the 200K, I was the lone
    recumbent.

    So if there's anyone here who has done PBP on a recumbent, I'd like to exchange emails and some
    questions, etc.

    Thanks

    Joe "recumbo" Keenan

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.