PBP -- Anyone here who has done it?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Jkeenan, Feb 20, 2003.

  1. Jkeenan

    Jkeenan Guest

    I'm looking for information about PBP from someone who has done it on a recumbent. I've done 2
    brevets (200K and 300K) and except for one fast guy on a Strada in the 200K, I was the lone
    recumbent.

    So if there's anyone here who has done PBP on a recumbent, I'd like to exchange emails and some
    questions, etc.

    Thanks

    Joe "recumbo" Keenan

    Tags:

  2. I've entered PBP twice. In 1995 riding a Lightning R-84 with sailcloth fairing I got as far as
    Loudeac. I completed PBP in 1999 riding an unfaired Festina low racer. I'm not planning on doing PBP
    in 2003 but may be doing Davis Bike Club brevet series this year (I did the full 200, 300, 400,
    600km brevet series in 1994, 1995, 1998, 1999 and
    2000).

    I'd be glad to answer any of your questions but I've had to significatnly cut back on typing so if
    you have a lot of questions and/or they require lengthy answers please phone me at 510-522-2368.

    Zach Kaplan

    news:<[email protected]>...