PBP -- Anyone here who has done it?

Jkeenan

Guest
I'm looking for information about PBP from someone who has done it on a recumbent. I've done 2
brevets (200K and 300K) and except for one fast guy on a Strada in the 200K, I was the lone
recumbent.

So if there's anyone here who has done PBP on a recumbent, I'd like to exchange emails and some
questions, etc.

Thanks

Joe "recumbo" Keenan

I've entered PBP twice. In 1995 riding a Lightning R-84 with sailcloth fairing I got as far as
Loudeac. I completed PBP in 1999 riding an unfaired Festina low racer. I'm not planning on doing PBP
in 2003 but may be doing Davis Bike Club brevet series this year (I did the full 200, 300, 400,
600km brevet series in 1994, 1995, 1998, 1999 and
2000).

I'd be glad to answer any of your questions but I've had to significatnly cut back on typing so if
you have a lot of questions and/or they require lengthy answers please phone me at 510-522-2368.

Zach Kaplan

news:<[email protected]>...