peanut butter and lime juice

Dan Goodman

Guest
A bit of lime juice with peanut butter is a reasonable substitute for marmalade. (Marmalade with
sugar is verboten, and with non-nutrient sweeteners is too sweet for my taste.)

Note: the peanut butter I use is salt-free and made entirely of peanuts. And instead of bread, I've
been using corn tortillas.

--
Dan Goodman Journal http://dsgood.blogspot.com or http://www.livejournal.com/users/dsgood/ Whatever
you wish for me, may you have twice as much.

"Dan Goodman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> A bit of lime juice with peanut butter is a reasonable substitute for marmalade. (Marmalade with
> sugar is verboten, and with non-nutrient sweeteners is too sweet for my taste.)
>
> Note: the peanut butter I use is salt-free and made entirely of peanuts. And instead of bread,
> I've been using corn tortillas.
>
> --
> Dan Goodman Journal http://dsgood.blogspot.com or http://www.livejournal.com/users/dsgood/
> Whatever you wish for me, may you have twice as much.

Is there a particular reason for the tortilla sub for the bread?

"Nexis" <[email protected]> wrote in news:3tCRb.711$IF1.695@fed1read01:

> "Dan Goodman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> A bit of lime juice with peanut butter is a reasonable substitute for marmalade. (Marmalade with
>> sugar is verboten, and with non-nutrient sweeteners is too sweet for my taste.)
>>
>> Note: the peanut butter I use is salt-free and made entirely of peanuts. And instead of bread,
>> I've been using corn tortillas.
>>
>> --
>> Dan Goodman Journal http://dsgood.blogspot.com or http://www.livejournal.com/users/dsgood/
>> Whatever you wish for me, may you have twice as much.
>
> Is there a particular reason for the tortilla sub for the bread?

It has a lot less salt.

--
Dan Goodman Journal http://dsgood.blogspot.com or http://www.livejournal.com/users/dsgood/ Whatever
you wish for me, may you have twice as much.

"Dan Goodman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Nexis" <[email protected]> wrote in news:3tCRb.711$IF1.695@fed1read01:
>
> > "Dan Goodman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> A bit of lime juice with peanut butter is a reasonable substitute for marmalade. (Marmalade
> >> with sugar is verboten, and with non-nutrient sweeteners is too sweet for my taste.)
> >>
> >> Note: the peanut butter I use is salt-free and made entirely of peanuts. And instead of bread,
> >> I've been using corn tortillas.
you wish for me, may you have twice as much.

> > Is there a particular reason for the tortilla sub for the bread?
> >
> It has a lot less salt.

Ohhh ok. I was just curious! I figured it wasn't a carb thing.

kimberly