Peanut Butter

wiredued said:
Peanuts not always a good thing.

And neither are Bees for those that are allergic to them. However about everything on this planet can be toxic. Doesnt make PB a bad thing, just to those allergic to it. Same could be said for many other things and if you have an adverse reaction then its a risk you run living on this planet and have to do your best not to come into contact with your achilles heel.

digrat said:
Peanut butter? I'm soaking in it!

(My little tribute to Palmolive.)
Some girl died today because she was alergic to peanuts. She got contaminated with .... a kiss from her boyfriend.

I heard In Canda a 15 yera old girl kissed her boyfriend and died.
The boy had peanutbutter before, and the girl was very alergit to it.

This I do not understand. Any doctor could explain this ?
How could a healthy person be SO alergic to peanutbutter?
Is it real?

No doctor here but yes .... violent alergic reactions to peanut can lead to death.

Life is not really fair with some people ....

cydewaze said:
I understand that people are alergic to lots of different things, but when I'm trying to get her to do group and charity rides with me, she gets understandably nervous when 90% of the food supplied is peanut butter or peanut-something.
Yeah, this is quite true... I have done only one large ride [180 miles in two days], and to be quite honest, by the end of the first day, I was flippin' sick of peanut butter. it started to taste like sand.

-Bullseye