Pearl Izumi Kodiac Barrier Jacket, Large

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace archive' started by dtougas, Mar 29, 2004.

1. dtougas

dtougas New Member

Hello,

I have a large blue Pearl Izumi Kodiac Barrier jacket that is a bit too big for me. I am not looking to sell, but to trade straight across for something similar in a size medium. The item I trade for does not have to be the same make/model, but it should be for the same purpose (i.e. cold weather riding).

If you are interested please contact me directly and I can send you photos. I would expect you to be able to do the same.

--
    Damien Tougas

Tags:

2. Hopsing

Hopsing New Member

Hi Damien,

I have a size medium Plumline fleece/Goretex cycling jacket that you might be interested in. It's a dark/navy blue fleece jacket with a light blue Goretex shell on the front, shoulders and upper back. Pockets in the back. It's in excellent condition, but too small for me. I'm not too familiar with the Kodiak Barrier Jacket, but if you're looking for a toasty cold weather jacket then this Plumline would fit the bill nicely.

If you send along your email, I'll try to get you a picture or two this evening. I have some other size Med. cycling apparel and could throw another item into the mix to sweeten the deal. Let me know. Thanks!

John

<[email protected]>

3. dtougas

dtougas New Member

I have actually changed my mind a bit. After doing a bit more research, I think that I am actually looking for something in a size small. So if anyone has anything similar in a size small that they would be willing to trade for this jacket which is a size large, let me know.

I have a couple of photose up http://www.tougas.net/images/kodiak-front.JPG and http://www.tougas.net/images/kodiak-back.JPG

I can be reached directly via email at <damien at tougas dot net>.