Pedacab purchase

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Mary, Jan 29, 2003.

  1. Mary

    Mary Guest

    Where could one purchase a pedacab, if i have the name correct. A bike that would hold two people in
    the back. I searched the web, but found nothing. Are they specially built on demand?

    Thanks

    Tom

    Tags:

  2. Bill

    Bill Guest

  3. Jim

    Jim Guest

    "mary" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Where could one purchase a pedacab, if i have the name correct. A bike that would hold two people
    > in the back. I searched the web, but found nothing. Are they specially built on demand?

    I think you couldn't find anything because you misspelled it. The term for what you're looking for
    is spelled "pedicab", not "pedacab".

    -Jim
    ---------------------
    Joan Stein & Jim Gregory [email protected] Bikes At Work Inc. 515-233-6120 129 Washington
    Ave. Ames, IA 50010 http://www.bikesatwork.com

  4. On 30 Jan 2003 03:38:20 -0800 in rec.bicycles.tech, [email protected] (Jim) wrote:

    > I think you couldn't find anything because you misspelled it. The term for what you're looking for
    > is spelled "pedicab", not "pedacab".

    also try "pedal rickshaw" and "bicycle rickshaw".

  5. [email protected] (Dennis P. Harris) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > On 30 Jan 2003 03:38:20 -0800 in rec.bicycles.tech, [email protected] (Jim) wrote:
    >
    > > I think you couldn't find anything because you misspelled it. The term for what you're looking
    > > for is spelled "pedicab", not "pedacab".
    > >
    > also try "pedal rickshaw" and "bicycle rickshaw".

    Now you've done it. Just when I thought my bicycle collection was complete, I had one of everything,
    now I need to talk my wife into letting me buy a pedicab.

    Tom

  6. In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...

    >Now you've done it. Just when I thought my bicycle collection was complete, I had one of
    >everything, now I need to talk my wife into letting me buy a pedicab.

    Just slap a "FOR HIRE" sign on it and it will pay for itself in no time.