Pedacab purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mary

Where could one purchase a pedacab, if i have the name correct. A bike that would hold two people in
the back. I searched the web, but found nothing. Are they specially built on demand?

Thanks

Tom

"mary" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Where could one purchase a pedacab, if i have the name correct. A bike that would hold two people
> in the back. I searched the web, but found nothing. Are they specially built on demand?

I think you couldn't find anything because you misspelled it. The term for what you're looking for
is spelled "pedicab", not "pedacab".

-Jim
---------------------
Joan Stein & Jim Gregory [email protected] Bikes At Work Inc. 515-233-6120 129 Washington
Ave. Ames, IA 50010 http://www.bikesatwork.com

On 30 Jan 2003 03:38:20 -0800 in rec.bicycles.tech, [email protected] (Jim) wrote:

> I think you couldn't find anything because you misspelled it. The term for what you're looking for
> is spelled "pedicab", not "pedacab".
>
also try "pedal rickshaw" and "bicycle rickshaw".

[email protected] (Dennis P. Harris) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> On 30 Jan 2003 03:38:20 -0800 in rec.bicycles.tech, [email protected] (Jim) wrote:
>
> > I think you couldn't find anything because you misspelled it. The term for what you're looking
> > for is spelled "pedicab", not "pedacab".
> >
> also try "pedal rickshaw" and "bicycle rickshaw".

Now you've done it. Just when I thought my bicycle collection was complete, I had one of everything,
now I need to talk my wife into letting me buy a pedicab.

Tom

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...

>Now you've done it. Just when I thought my bicycle collection was complete, I had one of
>everything, now I need to talk my wife into letting me buy a pedicab.

Just slap a "FOR HIRE" sign on it and it will pay for itself in no time.
-----------------
Alex __O _-\<,_ (_)/ (_)

Status
Not open for further replies.